Author Topic: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist  (Read 5358 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2010, 12:48:39 PM »
So did lavi take the catalogue with her?

It's a rumor I have heard, and I believe it to be very true.

How do you take a whole catalogue ?

Maybe she broke into the warehouse and filled a U-Haul one night, lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »
So did lavi take the catalogue with her?

It's a rumor I have heard, and I believe it to be very true.

How do you take a whole catalogue ?

Because of the way things worked, she had access to everything from the Pacific Storage Archives. She was working on getting a studio set up for all the stuff to be stored at.

MarshColin

« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2010, 05:03:44 PM »
what era is Real Thugs from anyway?

From when he first signed to Death Row when he was on Death Row/Dogg Pound Records (Daz's sublabel)

MarshColin

« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2010, 05:06:45 PM »
The only thing we can hope for is better mixing and a proper mastering job but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not sure how much better mixing and mastering can be done with MP3s.  :-X

True. I guess we won't know for sure if they used mp3's till the album drops but we won't be surprised if that is the case. They credit a mastering person and an engineer so I wonder what the engineer was used for.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2010, 05:33:29 PM »
The only thing we can hope for is better mixing and a proper mastering job but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not sure how much better mixing and mastering can be done with MP3s.  :-X

True. I guess we won't know for sure if they used mp3's till the album drops but we won't be surprised if that is the case. They credit a mastering person and an engineer so I wonder what the engineer was used for.

he was for fixing their computer so they could log on to Dubcc and DL it

i hope "go hard" is an unleaked song....either way I really don't want to buy this out of principle.     
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »
what era is Real Thugs from anyway?

From when he first signed to Death Row when he was on Death Row/Dogg Pound Records (Daz's sublabel)

The vocals do, but it's with a different beat. The song that came out isn't legit in the least.

Jaydc

« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2010, 06:37:17 PM »
Crooked I has been tweeting about wideawake being pissed at him and threatening to ruin his career.

acgrundy

« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2010, 06:53:43 PM »
Crooked I has been tweeting about wideawake being pissed at him and threatening to ruin his career.

what career?

woof

« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »
#    So now they plan to "ruin" my career! Get in line! Make ur move, I got moves too!     1:42 PM Jun 4th  via mobile web

# Why would I support an album full of old material? Half the songs on the tracklist are rejects! 1:37 PM Jun 4th via mobile web

# So the "New Deathrow" is upset about that freestyle I dropped yesterday! They got plans to strike back! #ImReady 1:22 PM Jun 4th via mobile web

lol

EFFeX

« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2010, 07:13:45 PM »
I'm curious as to what they said to him, not really a good look for Wide Awake.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2010, 07:20:43 PM »
1. Crooked I should shut the fuck up. They wouldn't have anything to sale if he would've given it to us years ago.

2. Hopefully WideAwake plans to "strike back" by releasing Untouchable.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jaydc

« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2010, 07:28:58 PM »
1. Crooked I should shut the fuck up. They wouldn't have anything to sale if he would've given it to us years ago.

2. Hopefully WideAwake plans to "strike back" by releasing Untouchable.

1.And how could crooked i have done this?Forced suge to release the albums?lol,get real.

2.We can only hope.

JohnnyL

« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2010, 08:14:54 PM »

Only a Criminal Empire as truly powerful as Wideawake could take down the album-releasing juggernaut that is Crooked I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2010, 08:18:17 PM »

Only a Criminal Empire as truly powerful as Wideawake could take down the album-releasing juggernaut that is Crooked I.
lol

as for Crooked's career...if Wide Awake "ruins" it then WHY are they putting out a product of his quality music?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2010, 08:26:42 PM »

LMAO.