Author Topic: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist  (Read 5359 times)

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Re: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2010, 09:03:50 AM »
Crooked I has been tweeting about wideawake being pissed at him and threatening to ruin his career.

Only a Criminal Empire as truly powerful as Wideawake could take down the album-releasing juggernaut that is Crooked I.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2010, 09:57:36 AM »
is anything on this tracklisting from untouchable or say hi? i think that would completely rule out them releasing either in their original form although i think theres almost no chance anyways. they're too stupid. they wouldnt do the research they just put the songs out randomly that were intended for those albums if at all.

I believe quite a bit of the material on here is either from "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" or at least the "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" recording sessions.  I'm less sure about how many of these tracks would have actually ended up on the final version of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" but I have a feeling that at least some of them would.  I don't think any of the tracks on here are from "Untouchable."

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2010, 10:00:24 AM »
is anything on this tracklisting from untouchable or say hi? i think that would completely rule out them releasing either in their original form although i think theres almost no chance anyways. they're too stupid. they wouldnt do the research they just put the songs out randomly that were intended for those albums if at all.

I believe quite a bit of the material on here is either from "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" or at least the "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" recording sessions.  I'm less sure about how many of these tracks would have actually ended up on the final version of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" but I have a feeling that at least some of them would.  I don't think any of the tracks on here are from "Untouchable."

the only track that belonged in untouchable is dollaz in my hand from the ftp ep version, everything else in the 2 versions is from the first version of say hi to tha bad guy

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2010, 10:18:23 AM »

the only track that belonged in untouchable is dollaz in my hand from the ftp ep version, everything else in the 2 versions is from the first version of say hi to tha bad guy

Minus that song with The Dogg Pound from the FTP version. That was for Too Gangsta For Radio. Also, R.I.P. Buntry, Take The Title, and a few others I can name weren't meant for Say Hi To The Bad Guy. I know this, because I know the one of the people who were privileged enough to hear the one that got sent to Def Jam when they were shopping for distribution.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2010, 10:23:24 AM »

Minus that song with The Dogg Pound from the FTP version. That was for Too Gangsta For Radio. Also, R.I.P. Buntry, Take The Title, and a few others I can name weren't meant for Say Hi To The Bad Guy. I know this, because I know the one of the people who were privileged enough to hear the one that got sent to Def Jam when they were shopping for distribution.

Fag.

EFFeX

« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »

I heard at one point that there was a version of House Party on Untouchable, can you confirm this as false?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2010, 04:05:29 PM »

I heard at one point that there was a version of House Party on Untouchable, can you confirm this as false?

It's not false. Lol.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »

It's not false. Lol.

trust me that it's false 100% tanner  ;)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »

It's not false. Lol.

19th April 2002 Jesus
HeLLo again Song Leakers and Net Gangstaz,
Welcome once again to our Luvable Website, i have some nice things to report..

Firstly.. We the folks at Deathrow Ent. Are proud to present some tracks from Crooked i's forthcomin' album.. Untouchable.. some of the tracks below may not make it to the final cut of the album .. so be quick to download.. but.. whats the catch? tha songs are only 1 min long and are tagged.. awwwwwww.. what a shame.. but.. we did however edit them so u can hear the best parts of the song.. if you would like to purchase a cd of the below songs.. please email me or God for a pricin'....

1. House Party
2. Gangstaology

in Other News.. you may or may not know this.. but on the usa single of Warren G's "Lookin' At You" there is an unreleased track called "Getaway".. be on the look out for it...

Be Sure To check out the latest issue of Rime Magazine.. (click here to see the front cover).. it features contributions from CAL, tha ReaLest and Marsh Colin. Thanx to Peter Lessnau for hookin' this up...

InCase u Also didnt know.. Dr. Dre & Rakim have readied the song "Tha Watcher 2", a follow up to the original song on Dr.Dre's Chronic 2001. We have a clip of the song for download right here.

Be On Tha Lookout for:- Rawkus's Soundbombin' 3 is to be released June 4 2002, on which features the song "Put it in The Air" By Dj Quik and Telib Kweli. Download Here. Rawkus is also releasin' Kool G Rap's New album, which features a song by SNoop Dogg & Devin entitled "Keep goin". Other Guests include Jagged Edge. Released on 14th May 2002. Download Song here

A new Dvd Called "Gangstress" Which features unseen footage of 2pac & Snoop. For More info.. check the site.. http://Http://www.Ground-Zero-Ent.Com

We also have 5 nate dogg cd's for sale for £100 each, email me for more details. They are very limited and worth alot of money.. so this is a bargain. Released by DeathRow Records in 1997 and pulled off the shelves on the same week, these are a must to any DPG/Deathrow Collector. No time wasters please.
Anything else u wanna know, email me..
Peace

Care to say that again? Because I know the original leaker of House Party. As well as Jim Gittum and Darren Vegas, they will both agree with what I am saying.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »

It's not false. Lol.

19th April 2002 Jesus
HeLLo again Song Leakers and Net Gangstaz,
Welcome once again to our Luvable Website, i have some nice things to report..

Firstly.. We the folks at Deathrow Ent. Are proud to present some tracks from Crooked i's forthcomin' album.. Untouchable.. some of the tracks below may not make it to the final cut of the album .. so be quick to download.. but.. whats the catch? tha songs are only 1 min long and are tagged.. awwwwwww.. what a shame.. but.. we did however edit them so u can hear the best parts of the song.. if you would like to purchase a cd of the below songs.. please email me or God for a pricin'....

1. House Party
2. Gangstaology

in Other News.. you may or may not know this.. but on the usa single of Warren G's "Lookin' At You" there is an unreleased track called "Getaway".. be on the look out for it...

Be Sure To check out the latest issue of Rime Magazine.. (click here to see the front cover).. it features contributions from CAL, tha ReaLest and Marsh Colin. Thanx to Peter Lessnau for hookin' this up...

InCase u Also didnt know.. Dr. Dre & Rakim have readied the song "Tha Watcher 2", a follow up to the original song on Dr.Dre's Chronic 2001. We have a clip of the song for download right here.

Be On Tha Lookout for:- Rawkus's Soundbombin' 3 is to be released June 4 2002, on which features the song "Put it in The Air" By Dj Quik and Telib Kweli. Download Here. Rawkus is also releasin' Kool G Rap's New album, which features a song by SNoop Dogg & Devin entitled "Keep goin". Other Guests include Jagged Edge. Released on 14th May 2002. Download Song here

A new Dvd Called "Gangstress" Which features unseen footage of 2pac & Snoop. For More info.. check the site.. http://Http://www.Ground-Zero-Ent.Com

We also have 5 nate dogg cd's for sale for £100 each, email me for more details. They are very limited and worth alot of money.. so this is a bargain. Released by DeathRow Records in 1997 and pulled off the shelves on the same week, these are a must to any DPG/Deathrow Collector. No time wasters please.
Anything else u wanna know, email me..
Peace

Care to say that again? Because I know the original leaker of House Party. As well as Jim Gittum and Darren Vegas, they will both agree with what I am saying.

yea i seen that already but that don't mean the song ended up on any versions of the album, that track was later saved for the first of version of shttbg......

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2010, 09:25:37 PM »
can someone upload this shit then ..since its all leaked anyway?? i will get me a copy from best buy :o :o :o :o

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:26 PM »
that warren g song isnt unreleased really if it was on the japanese release of rotr right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2010, 12:46:37 AM »
that warren g song isnt unreleased really if it was on the japanese release of rotr right?

This was 2001, no one really knew what they were talking about when it came to certain stuff unless they had personal connections. Also, Legendz, if you're speaking to Omar again - that's the same guy who didn't know who Kurt Kobane was till I tried introducing him.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2010, 01:39:49 AM »

This was 2001, no one really knew what they were talking about when it came to certain stuff unless they had personal connections. Also, Legendz, if you're speaking to Omar again - that's the same guy who didn't know who Kurt Kobane was till I tried introducing him.

i haven't talked to anyone tanner u and ur lil crew are so wrong about me it amazes me completely

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2010, 02:01:59 AM »

i haven't talked to anyone tanner u and ur lil crew are so wrong about me it amazes me completely

Lol. Lil crew? You're a 2Pac fan, how can I be wrong about you? Enough said.