Author Topic: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist  (Read 5363 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2010, 03:36:49 PM »
what other songs could they have used?

Album ain't worth the money one bit and you guys know I'm a die hard fan.

Even the songs they chose to use, there were different versions they could have picked.

There is still over an album worth of unleaked material out there, this is just retarded.

But I'm saying there's alternate versions to some of these songs

sofdark

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2010, 04:16:15 PM »
not buying this shit

DJSpin

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2010, 05:42:20 PM »
ill be picking this up...ive got all the wideawake releases except the Kurupt..cant find it anywhere.   Unlike most of you, i havent spent the past ten years scouring the internet for leaks and bootlegs...so these releases are cool with me...

papa-smurf

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 07:59:11 PM »
fail.this wont sell 1 copy.

JohnnyL

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2010, 08:42:03 PM »
what other songs could they have used?

Album ain't worth the money one bit and you guys know I'm a die hard fan.

Even the songs they chose to use, there were different versions they could have picked.

There is still over an album worth of unleaked material out there, this is just retarded.

But I'm saying there's alternate versions to some of these songs

I'm surprised they chose to use the "So Damn Hood Remix" with Juvenile, without including any version of the "So Damn Hood" original.  Either way, it's a pretty crappy track list.  At least the version of "Me and My Dog" is a little different.  I guess that technically makes two tracks that weren't leaked.  Still, they could have put out an entire album of unleaked tracks if they wanted to.

Avalanche

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »
Just hope Big Hutch fixed the mixing problems

that would mean WA would have to pay Hutch money, u think they gonna do that?

Well considering they used his name and contact info on the press release they better be paying him.

PS thats def Danny Boy on Me and My Dogg.
if it was big hutch on the mixing or whatever, they wouldnt be using a remix of so damn hood. which happened because he left death row so they had to take the moog out. hence why u have the shitty vegas copy with waterdrops or some shit lol. im guessing this is the first version of the album? just wondering since "should have made you my wife" was suppose to be a lead single?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:34:50 PM by Avalanche »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2010, 10:26:06 PM »
ill be picking this up...ive got all the wideawake releases except the Kurupt..cant find it anywhere.   Unlike most of you, i havent spent the past ten years scouring the internet for leaks and bootlegs...so these releases are cool with me...
Exactly what I was thinking except for the Kurupt album comment. Have no desire to pick that up.

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »
I purchased all their releases except danny boy and kurupt.

And the version with ray j sounds better then the version with danny boy of me and my doggs.That was probably my favourite leaked song from the bootleg ray j sounded great on the chorus.not really a fan of danny boys vocals.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2010, 04:25:06 AM »
maybe ill buy this just to comfort myself that crooked i didnt waste 4 years on deathrow for nothing, tho im gonna wait for some dudes to buy it first to check the quality of the audio :)
ive got it preordered, and im kinda regretting it... :-\

LOL, what were you thinkin preordering from VastAlseep??? Thats your own damn fault lol

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2010, 06:35:15 AM »
not surprised at all.............y'all basically got the closest version of the album when some retarded fuck leaked the LSN version....

Lol doesn't help your tossed that shit around like a hoe.

JohnnyL

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2010, 08:24:47 AM »
 Just a small update, the admin. of the forum on the official Deathrow website posted this:

Danny Boy is on Me and My Dogg & Go Hard. There will be a exclusive itunes bonus song

I asked him whether or not the bonus track is an unheard track.  Waiting to hear back from him.

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »
Just a small update, the admin. of the forum on the official Deathrow website posted this:

Danny Boy is on Me and My Dogg & Go Hard. There will be a exclusive itunes bonus song

I asked him whether or not the bonus track is an unheard track.  Waiting to hear back from him.

lol he'll probably say somethin like "they're ALL unreleased".

i wish they'd release say hi to the bad guy or untouchable with the original tracklisting. not this lazy ass random tracks shit.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2010, 09:37:43 AM »
not surprised at all.............y'all basically got the closest version of the album when some retarded fuck leaked the LSN version....

well you only right about one thing, i did tossed that shyt but only to 2 people & one hoe tossed it even more but dont worry son i def learned my lesson....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 09:41:29 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2010, 05:12:43 PM »
maybe ill buy this just to comfort myself that crooked i didnt waste 4 years on deathrow for nothing, tho im gonna wait for some dudes to buy it first to check the quality of the audio :)
ive got it preordered, and im kinda regretting it... :-\

LOL, what were you thinkin preordering from VastAlseep??? Thats your own damn fault lol
i liked most of what they have done. Plus Crook is my fave rapper, so i buy everything i can.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2010, 05:16:56 PM »

well you only right about one thing, i did tossed that shyt but only to 2 people & one hoe tossed it even more but dont worry son i def learned my lesson....

Lol true that, ppl are homosss