Author Topic: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist  (Read 5366 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Crooked I - Hood Star Tracklist
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2010, 08:05:41 PM »
Just a small update, the admin. of the forum on the official Deathrow website posted this:

Danny Boy is on Me and My Dogg & Go Hard. There will be a exclusive itunes bonus song

I asked him whether or not the bonus track is an unheard track.  Waiting to hear back from him.

lol he'll probably say somethin like "they're ALL unreleased".

i wish they'd release say hi to the bad guy or untouchable with the original tracklisting. not this lazy ass random tracks shit.

The admin. got back with me on my question.  The itunes bonus track is an unheard track.  He didn't give me the song name though.

Mietek23

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2010, 02:42:46 AM »
^^^Who cares, I ain't gonna spend 18$ to hear one song - this release is a fuckin' joke..

It would be a good release if it dropped a year ago but now? It's just stupid to give people 13 tracks that's been leaked and expect they gonna shit in their pants and buy that crap.. the guy that made that tracklist is a complete loser
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:44:56 AM by Mietek23 »

FRCRAXONER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010, 04:48:39 AM »
FUCK WIDE AWAKE WHERE'S THEIR OFFICE LOCATED TIME TO COLLECT SOME STOLEN SHIT!

JohnnyL

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 08:05:28 AM »
^^^Who cares, I ain't gonna spend 18$ to hear one song - this release is a fuckin' joke..

It would be a good release if it dropped a year ago but now? It's just stupid to give people 13 tracks that's been leaked and expect they gonna shit in their pants and buy that crap.. the guy that made that tracklist is a complete loser

Just droppin news for people who care about it.  I don't blame you for not buying it.

FRCRAXONER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2010, 08:07:45 AM »
HOW BOUT I GO INTO THEIR OFFICE & TAKE THAT SHIT BACC BY FORCE IF NECESSARY

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2010, 09:39:23 AM »
Go hard doesnt sound bad. But besides that the tracklist is a joke!!
And i doubt Suge Knight would have ever released a album with ray j AND danny boy on it.
correct me if im wrong...................
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 10:26:39 AM by Darksider »

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »
This is so fucking retarded. Hyland doesnt know what hes doing, but obviously he must have SOME sense. I mean come on, why would someone put out released tracks, surely he must know that they have been released. I dont think Wideawake they are that stupid. There must be a logical explanation for it. But the fucker has even blocked his name out on the WA forums. Next line up after this is probably sneed.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2010, 11:36:55 AM »
not surprised at all.............y'all basically got the closest version of the album when some retarded fuck leaked the LSN version....

Lol doesn't help your tossed that shit around like a hoe.

well you only right about one thing, i did tossed that shyt but only to 2 people & one hoe tossed it even more but dont worry son i def learned my lesson....

Lol. You traded it for more than two people, I know this for a fact. On top of that, you gave shit to Hack Wilson. Blame yourself for any leaks, you keep talking about who's a leaker and who isn't - well I guess you don't know right from wrong.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2010, 12:03:25 PM »
This is so fucking retarded. Hyland doesnt know what hes doing, but obviously he must have SOME sense. I mean come on, why would someone put out released tracks, surely he must know that they have been released. I dont think Wideawake they are that stupid. There must be a logical explanation for it. But the fucker has even blocked his name out on the WA forums. Next line up after this is probably sneed.

There is, but it's beyond the comprehension of the average fan. There's two reasons why we are getting shitty quality tracks and already released ones.

Jaydc

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »

There is, but it's beyond the comprehension of the average fan. There's two reasons why we are getting shitty quality tracks and already released ones.

Whats the two reasons lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2010, 12:20:54 PM »

Whats the two reasons lol

One, they don't have access to the actual catalog catalog anymore or they are using MP3 rips from certain people. This was proven with Danny Boy's shit, Kurupt's shit, and Crooked I's shit. They had DAT's for Danny Boy before Lara left, multiple ones actually that were mixed and non-skippy.  Two, Hyland's just very fucking stingy.

Jaydc

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »
So did lavi take the catalogue with her?

JohnnyL

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2010, 12:30:23 PM »

Is Hyland really still the one calling the shots on the track lists?  I know that assertion has been made before, but someone named Sonya Pead is being credited as the "Project Manager."  If Hyland is in charge of putting together the track lists, then all of these already-leaked tracks conveniently showing up on here would at least make sense in a way.  If it's not Hyland who's choosing the tracks, the only other possibility I can think of for them choosing these tracks, is that whoever is choosing is not spending any time familiarizing themselves with what has and has not leaked.  Either way, there's really no excuse for it, when they had plenty of unleaked Crooked I material
to choose from.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »
not surprised at all.............y'all basically got the closest version of the album when some retarded fuck leaked the LSN version....

Lol doesn't help your tossed that shit around like a hoe.

well you only right about one thing, i did tossed that shyt but only to 2 people & one hoe tossed it even more but dont worry son i def learned my lesson....

Lol. You traded it for more than two people, I know this for a fact. On top of that, you gave shit to Hack Wilson. Blame yourself for any leaks, you keep talking about who's a leaker and who isn't - well I guess you don't know right from wrong.

i traded it to 2 people. ohh yea and 1 more person that gave me a very valuable trade back, yes the leak is my fault completely no doubt on that but i def didnt give hack wilson that cd you can bet on that but like i said i def learned my lesson so im cool with it...u can believe that nothing else will come out from my vault now  ;)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2010, 03:40:35 PM »
So did lavi take the catalogue with her?

It's a rumor I have heard, and I believe it to be very true.