Author Topic: Do prophets have the gift to see what will happen in the future? Nostradamus etc  (Read 280 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
prophecies?

I think many prophets were able to tell their community what will happen because God had tell them right?

so they could informate and warn their people? Do you belive this is possible?

what about Nostradamus? okay, i don´t think he´s a prophet? But did he tell some things which actually became true? or is it just a hype? and missinterpretations

cause if somebody tells you that god personally has told him things which will become true, and God is the all knowing, they should become true right?

ikke

If they were that great in predicting the future why weren't they more specific?

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
i thought the same thing the other day..

but i heard a answer from a scholar which make sense..

the prophets lived like 2.000 years ago or even more and they predicted what will happen when the world comes to an end, little signs, big signs etc..

i think u have to put it in words, so that the people around you (most poor and simple people -2000 years before) could understand it, but people who are living in this age will understand it

ikke

i thought the same thing the other day..

but i heard a answer from a scholar which make sense..

the prophets lived like 2.000 years ago or even more and they predicted what will happen when the world comes to an end, little signs, big signs etc..

i think u have to put it in words, so that the people around you (most poor and simple people -2000 years before) could understand it, but people who are living in this age will understand it
I know this however, the vague descriptions will guarantee that you will find what you're looking when looking at the prophecies in retrospect.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
naa.

i could say "the sky will fill with fire, massive birds will fall from the sky, buildings will collapse as people run in terror"

hold on to this for 1,000 years and i can guarantee you that you'll find some moment in history to apply it to. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

naa.

i could say "the sky will fill with fire, massive birds will fall from the sky, buildings will collapse as people run in terror"

hold on to this for 1,000 years and i can guarantee you that you'll find some moment in history to apply it to. 

lol 9-11
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"