Author Topic: One-2 New Mixtape droppin-Audio:"Microphone Montana/ Rap Man"(really banging!)  (Read 241 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Recently the release date for One-2's brand new mixtape hosted by DJ Vickone Kabob & Vodka was announced. The Treacherous Records' recording artist has now released his first two tracks from the project to the Internet.

Although One-2 released two tracks for fans to preview, he bundled the two songs together as one file. The tracks Microphone Montana and Rap Man feature One-2 delivering devastating rhymes over two banging Hip Hop instrumentals. While One-2's new mixtape will not feature original production, DJ Vickone has taken the time to properly mix and blend the project together. We are confident that listeners will be blown away by One-2's new material, so please preview the project by using the download link or music player included below.

One-2 has also released Kabob & Vodka's entire track list and it is included within this article. Fans can look forward to the mixtape's release on June 16th and follow One-2 on his official Twitter page for regular updates. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board and Dubcc :) for further news.

Track List

01) Rapper's Life
02) Microphone Montana
03) Rap-Man
04) 4.O.N.E.
05) Omega
06) Emancipation
07) Fugitive
08) One Time
09) Descendants
10) Scandal
11) Damn Shame
12) Champagne Thoughts
13) 9 Milli

Hip Hop in its best.

One-2 - "Microphone Montana/ Rap Man"

http://usershare.net/kz9pgzjsj8d7

Enjoy and drop some feedback.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 03:24:17 PM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EnzoUK

Re: One-2 - "Microphone Montana/ Rap Man" (really banging!)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 03:20:31 PM »
propz ima download this now

i always loved tha One-2 track produced by Komplex from last year, forgot the name..
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: One-2 - "Microphone Montana/ Rap Man" (really banging!)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 03:25:09 PM »
propz ima download this now

i always loved tha One-2 track produced by Komplex from last year, forgot the name..

Dude rips those 2 beats on this one.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Jaydc

Ill dl it.One-2 is dope I wish he could release an album and that treacherous would get their shit together.not sure what their waiting for.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that isnt a label and the company that was fundin them found that out after they dropped k young's debut....lol
why you think you have no album from
jayo
crooked
and others

Ill dl it.One-2 is dope I wish he could release an album and that treacherous would get their shit together.not sure what their waiting for.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

One 2 has some sick shit stacked at Treacherous, Komplex comes with a monster beat from time to time.  They were preparing his album/ep to come but sth happened like allways, but atleast they are releasing good material on mixtapes.