Author Topic: DJ Quik - Book of David Snippets (NEW ALBUM). Audio Link inside!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3898 times)

T-o-m

Every track on this preview is smokin hot, cant wait. Finally Quik i wanted to hear, no experiments, just funky shit.

bullet_wrongkind

sounds like some ol good quik stuff. missed that.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Wow sounds  amazing

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
just from hearing the snippets it already sounds much better than Trauma and Blaqkout.

co-sign

Trauma was dope but blaqkout was weak

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hmm.. none of the samples really touched me  ??? looking forward to hearing that track with cube though

Me too. Some nice snippets in there, but not all..... Def. sounds better than Blaqkout.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
I'm a little Skeptical of the cube quik collabo

Then you obviously haven't heard the unreleased classic "Live From LA" with Cube, Snoop & Xzibit. Quik was on the boards and absolutely tore it up. That is probably one of the most wanted unreleased songs EVER.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

gfunkin2

Can't wait...

Would've liked a summertime release but I'm goin to the Key Club at the end of the month so hopefully that'll tie me over.

Matty

would be nice to see a good visual or two for this. trauma never had any videos in the end :(

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
I like the first one! The song at 1.50 is the one he did with 2nd II None "Keep It Poppin".

The only thing I concern... I'm hearin' too much R&B guys singing "ahhhhh ohhhhhh uhhhhhh" on every fuckin' track, I hate that.

Already better than "Trauma"??? LOL, "Till Jesus Comes", "Quikstrumental", "Get Up", "Jet Set", "Ladies & Thugs"... that album was almost a classic.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:29:39 PM by Davizz »

Tampasolar

• Lil Geezy
  • http://www.myspace.com/tampasolars
yo can someone rip this to auido and email me it?!?!? tampasolar@yahoo.com
i'm in china and youtube is banned here!!

Elano

The only thing I concern... I'm hearin' too much R&B guys singing "ahhhhh ohhhhhh uhhhhhh" on every fuckin' track, I hate that.
At the beginning of the video he said "i just don't like hip hop anymore"...

Already better than "Trauma"??? LOL, "Till Jesus Comes", "Quikstrumental", "Get Up", "Jet Set", "Ladies & Thugs"... that album was almost a classic.
Under The Influence was almost a classic,not Trauma

Paul

I like the first one! The song at 1.50 is the one he did with 2nd II None "Keep It Poppin".

so u didn't like Rhythmalism??
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

Im hyped,shame there is no release date as of yet !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

westside159

why yall get all hyped for ? it sounds genric and rushed , from hearing that .   not too hyped about this one

westside159

Trauma & Under the unfluence was weak as hell ,  i dont even play them 2 albums at all .
Quik is the name an rhytm al lism were his best     Quik fell off awhile ago