What about you?

He was fresh when he came out, not anymore though
21 (42.9%)
He's dope actually, I like him
15 (30.6%)
He sucks and has always sucked
13 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...  (Read 1098 times)

Prof@ssor

Word  :puke:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
And the biggest reason.....,

he got Alicia Keys pregnant.  ;D

Nah I hear ya. Definitely his rapping and voice I can not stand. His early production was dope but other than that he is very hit and miss.

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

World War III was a banger!!!!!
funkyfreshintheflesh

MediumL

Nah some of the stuff he was doing when DMX and Ruff Ryders was hot was a lot. And hell didn't mind his features on Saigon or Fabolous singles. However his production now seems to of gotten quite stale and his voice is annoying for long periods of time. Although can't say his rapping voice is any worse than Timbalands.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Beatzz

• 'G'
His beats are on point when hes not sampling shit and making annoying ass hooks out of them. He comes up with some crazy rhythms sometimes. He should just stick to producing and not market himself as an artist anymore.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nah I hear ya. Definitely his rapping and voice I can not stand. His early production was dope but other than that he is very hit and miss.

Thats his wifey???

World War III was a banger!!!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

very hit and huge miss.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Portugoal

He's hit or miss, but 95% of the time it's a miss. I did like that "Ghetto Stories" album.

westsiderider323

Thats his wifey???

yea thats his wife how the fuck he get that wit his big ass nose??

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »

Don't believe the hype, it was me.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 10:31:18 AM »
i almost totally agree, but the track "Top Down" from his solo is  :o, and I think he kind of made Busta's "New York Shit" dope with the adlibs/chorus... even though he did little to the production, which was an old Diamond D beat  :-\.

PEACE!

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 10:38:20 AM »
he's boring on mic and beats very often, but I like very small percent of his songs (mainly older stuff)

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »
i almost totally agree, but the track "Top Down" from his solo is  :o,

That beat was actually a Nas track first, the original version of "The N" from Hip Hop Is Dead. Another great choice from Nas beat wise  :-X

But yeah he is a hit or miss and he definitely shouldn't be doing hooks. But the stuff he does with Jay-Z and T.I. is usually banging. On To The Next One, Dig A Hole, Bring Em Out, Get It, Swing Ya Rag....

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2010, 02:30:29 PM »
i almost totally agree, but the track "Top Down" from his solo is  :o,

That beat was actually a Nas track first, the original version of "The N" from Hip Hop Is Dead. Another great choice from Nas beat wise  :-X

But yeah he is a hit or miss and he definitely shouldn't be doing hooks. But the stuff he does with Jay-Z and T.I. is usually banging. On To The Next One, Dig A Hole, Bring Em Out, Get It, Swing Ya Rag....

yeah, i have that NaS track, too.  i thought those vocals were from a released track.  maybe ??? anyways, NaS' beat selection is a whole other topic  :-\

another thing i noticed about swizz's beats is that they get better the more you (are forced to) listen to them... i hated "on to the next one" when the album leaked, but Hot97 plays it like 5 times a day during the morning show, and now i like it.  i agree that he should not be on hooks/choruses, word to fat man scoop and lil jon.

peace!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:33:39 PM by i B 2 QUIK 2 c »