What about you?

He was fresh when he came out, not anymore though
21 (42.9%)
He's dope actually, I like him
15 (30.6%)
He sucks and has always sucked
13 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...  (Read 1100 times)

Blood$

Re: I fucking hate Swizz Beatz, his voice, his production, his rapping...
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 09:15:48 AM »
LOL at what this thread has become

sorry, just gotta love it when I click a thread like this and see page 2  8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2010, 09:18:43 AM »
LOL at what this thread has become

sorry, just gotta love it when I click a thread like this and see page 2  8)

lol, hey, it's better than talking about Swizz Beatz I guess..

Jome sleeping?  This shit should be locked by his standards, even though it is kinda still related to him..

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2010, 09:21:08 AM »
swizz got a couple of good beats,i like eve tambourine

Jaydc

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »
I don't see how it is any different than women doing it, other than the fact alot of these dudes out right now are A) Homophobic and B) Sensitive about being called gay.  As you can seen the women haven't really given a fuck about labels, so they can do it without being bombarded with remarks.  Remarks kinda like the one you made earlier.  Time to break the mold man, stand up!

lol @ women not caring about labels.Thats why a man can be called slut and he wont give a shit but if you call a woman that its the worst thing in the world.Women care wayyyy more about labels then men do,its not even close.

And for the record,women are like that because every single woman is two beers away from being bisexual.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010, 04:06:20 PM »
I don't see how it is any different than women doing it, other than the fact alot of these dudes out right now are A) Homophobic and B) Sensitive about being called gay.  As you can seen the women haven't really given a fuck about labels, so they can do it without being bombarded with remarks.  Remarks kinda like the one you made earlier.  Time to break the mold man, stand up!

lol @ women not caring about labels.Thats why a man can be called slut and he wont give a shit but if you call a woman that its the worst thing in the world.Women care wayyyy more about labels then men do,its not even close.

And for the record,women are like that because every single woman is two beers away from being bisexual.

Real talk. I was joking with the first comment, now I'm not so sure

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 04:23:47 PM »
I c/s this, I can't stand most of his beats and his voice is trash

how this dude getting on every big release in hip hop just shows how bad hip hop has become
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »

Fuck that, I don't know what kinda women you hangin' out with, LOL.   (Which if you're single might be a good thing).

But seriously??   lol.  It's the people you hang around.. If you hang out with some dramatic ass ppl they will start shit with anyone who throws a name, be it male or female.  Tighten up your circle, that's not the way you wanna get into the limelight.

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2010, 04:46:13 PM »
Thats pretty much anyone Ive hung out.Yeah sometimes I hang out with some wild people but I have lots of married friends with kids as well.Ask any chick if shes ever made out with another chick 9 times out of 10 they have at some point in their life.No dudes just make out with other dudes for fun lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 04:58:18 PM »
Hahahah that is true, props!

I'm just saying, my mom can be watching an Award show and think an actress look pretty, and it's like "That's cool, she big upping one of her own".   But because of the "macho" attitude of men, we can't comment if we think a dude look fresh, cuz every other guy will jump on u and call u a gay, even if u not.  And then men are too pussy to say the shit cuz they don't wanna be attacked, like I was in this thread....  And that is why I said we can learn from the girls, cuz they don't have that kinda mentality (for the most part compared to men) when it comes to that particular subject.  If you can feel me a little bit?

westside159

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2010, 05:02:37 PM »
LOL  Damn i been waiting for somebody to speak on SWIZZ BEATS  weak ass corny BEATS , 

Swizz beats was alright when DMX first came out ,  then after that his shit all sound the same . his beats are garbage

Good thread

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »
LOL  Damn i been waiting for somebody to speak on SWIZZ BEATS  weak ass corny BEATS , 

Swizz beats was alright when DMX first came out ,  then after that his shit all sound the same . his beats are garbage

Good thread

I think last one I really liked from him was Scream On Em w/ The Game..  That was a banger.

His next album is gonna be more indian influenced he said, more sounding from his nationality.  And he gonna get artists from his homeland and just around the world to be on it, not just the big American names..  But the thought of him being on the mic just really puts me off of this, lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 09:04:10 PM »
yeah his work hasnt been dope in years
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2010, 01:28:24 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( dude needs to be SWIZZ CHEESE wack ass  >:( >:( >:(

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2010, 02:03:42 AM »
Hahahah that is true, props!

I'm just saying, my mom can be watching an Award show and think an actress look pretty, and it's like "That's cool, she big upping one of her own".   But because of the "macho" attitude of men, we can't comment if we think a dude look fresh, cuz every other guy will jump on u and call u a gay, even if u not.  And then men are too pussy to say the shit cuz they don't wanna be attacked, like I was in this thread....  And that is why I said we can learn from the girls, cuz they don't have that kinda mentality (for the most part compared to men) when it comes to that particular subject.  If you can feel me a little bit?

Chicks find other chicks attractive. Straight men don't find other men attractive. That's just the way it works. Nothing to do with being macho. Check your sexuality (no homophobe)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:17:32 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Portugoal

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2010, 02:09:12 AM »
Thats pretty much anyone Ive hung out.Yeah sometimes I hang out with some wild people but I have lots of married friends with kids as well.Ask any chick if shes ever made out with another chick 9 times out of 10 they have at some point in their life.No dudes just make out with other dudes for fun lol.

In fact, more than 50% of all women had their first orgasm with another woman (female).