Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil & Rahki)  (Read 6356 times)

Matty

bishop was being real for saying crack a bottle was shit. he obviously wasn't feeling it and he'd heard enough of the dre vault to know if something was dope or not. i felt the musical direction on relapse was too over the top and corny for my tastes, even if it was for eminem.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
All I was doing was responding to you saying eminem wouldnt be where he is today without dre.Well,it works two ways because dre wouldnt be where he is today without em.dre left deathrow with nothing and started aftermath.both aftermath releases did modestly well commericially but were pretty much failures musically.Dre is only as good as the musicians he can hire.And in those days he couldnt afford great musicians.His sound was stale and he didnt have an artist on his label that could sell.Its not hard to see why king t never came out that album wasnt very good and would have flopped and it would probably would have been a wrap for dre.Then jimmy iovine brought em to dre and they made history together.They both needed eachother equally.It rejuvenated dres career and brought him into legend status.We wouldnt have had 2001 if not for eminems success.Eminem needed that cosign to be accepted and dre needed someone to rejuvenate him.I just dont buy the over rated talk,hes eminem is an amazing artist and his work stands for itself.But its all subjective.You just cant deny his impact on the game or on dres career.
LOL wtf, Dre wasn't able to effort great musicians?
he left death row with millions

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

average song, nothing amazing, its eminem so i was expecting more....lets see if its a grower.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
Ok, Im a white guy so i just got really drunk and lisnted to ass like that,
and i would much rather eminem using his GAY accent DISSING pop, than to do a song wiyh some pop singer.
i HATE encore and never listen to it, but i like the fact that it is a part of emienems discography.
relapse was another good addition,and by the sound of not afraid and wont back down so will recovery.
but em could have got anybody to the hook to "wont back down" the only explanation for him doing it would have to be for publicity.
which is always EM's MO but i just feel let down.
whenever pinks ORIGINAL single comes on from her first single"which was one some white girl EVE type shit" i will always listen to it but her carrer went to some pop shit.
em just added pink and rhianna to his new cd for POP publicity.
and no shit i am a 19 year old white guy from australia
and started listening to eminem when MMLP came out.
when i first heard stan on the radio i hated it and said out loud WTF has happened to the music indusrty, but in that same day i brought the single because i loved the song after i heard it a few times.
so i think of myself as a true hip hop fan, liking it as a music genre over anything else, not because it was cool, or any of that shit.
but come one i just love eminem and would of prefered if he had stuck to his original publicity stunts haha.
anyway i guess, since this song is and awesome song, eminem made the right choice.
and good on him.

Jaydc

All I was doing was responding to you saying eminem wouldnt be where he is today without dre.Well,it works two ways because dre wouldnt be where he is today without em.dre left deathrow with nothing and started aftermath.both aftermath releases did modestly well commericially but were pretty much failures musically.Dre is only as good as the musicians he can hire.And in those days he couldnt afford great musicians.His sound was stale and he didnt have an artist on his label that could sell.Its not hard to see why king t never came out that album wasnt very good and would have flopped and it would probably would have been a wrap for dre.Then jimmy iovine brought em to dre and they made history together.They both needed eachother equally.It rejuvenated dres career and brought him into legend status.We wouldnt have had 2001 if not for eminems success.Eminem needed that cosign to be accepted and dre needed someone to rejuvenate him.I just dont buy the over rated talk,hes eminem is an amazing artist and his work stands for itself.But its all subjective.You just cant deny his impact on the game or on dres career.

And you know this how?Were you dr.dres personal accountant at the time?Its not hard to see the quality of music went up after eminem dropped.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
HAHAH, WACK

I told you pieces of shit this album is was made for stadiums and fitness gyms

this is straight POP
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Will_B

So 'Dr. Dre Presents the Aftermath' was a wack album? ;D

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAHAH, WACK

this is straight POP

Do you feel compelled to post on EVERY single thread about Eminem? when yet all you do is say how shit such and such a song is, i get it, you don't like Eminem so why do you feel the need to sound like a broken record?
You are obsessed dude, you probably have some gay crush on Eminem and you are trying to fight it with contrived hate  ;D

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
HAHAH, WACK

this is straight POP

Do you feel compelled to post on EVERY single thread about Eminem? when yet all you do is say how shit such and such a song is, i get it, you don't like Eminem so why do you feel the need to sound like a broken record?
You are obsessed dude, you probably have some gay crush on Eminem and you are trying to fight it with contrived hate  ;D

listen bitch, I thought Relapse was a dope album

check ya self white boy
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jaydc

Actually long beach iz active was more complimentary of relapse then most eminem fans.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol alright my bad, although it's ironic since I thought Relapse was a mixed bag and again, having heard this song for the second time, I really like this song.

westside159

This song is annoying and kinda cheesy .  eminem missed with this song bad   PINK ? WTF

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

And you know this how?Were you dr.dres personal accountant at the time?Its not hard to see the quality of music went up after eminem dropped.
he sold his share of death row at the time, this is a fact.
you're just making an assumption

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I was always under the impression that Dre gave his share to Suge for nothing so he could leave without any problems, and that the money he had was from royalties/nwa days and from Jimmy to start the label

Jaydc

i thought it was fact that dre left with nothing and didnt sell anything he just gave it to suge.in fact ive heard dre say it himself.