Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil & Rahki)  (Read 6358 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^no he didn't, that's what Suge Knight said.
he only left the masters behind

All I was doing was responding to you saying eminem wouldnt be where he is today without dre.Well,it works two ways because dre wouldnt be where he is today without em.dre left deathrow with nothing and started aftermath.both aftermath releases did modestly well commericially but were pretty much failures musically.Dre is only as good as the musicians he can hire.And in those days he couldnt afford great musicians.His sound was stale and he didnt have an artist on his label that could sell.Its not hard to see why king t never came out that album wasnt very good and would have flopped and it would probably would have been a wrap for dre.Then jimmy iovine brought em to dre and they made history together.They both needed eachother equally.It rejuvenated dres career and brought him into legend status.We wouldnt have had 2001 if not for eminems success.Eminem needed that cosign to be accepted and dre needed someone to rejuvenate him.I just dont buy the over rated talk,hes eminem is an amazing artist and his work stands for itself.But its all subjective.You just cant deny his impact on the game or on dres career.
LOL wtf, Dre wasn't able to effort great musicians?
he left death row with millions

And you know this how?Were you dr.dres personal accountant at the time?Its not hard to see the quality of music went up after eminem dropped.
he sold his share of death row at the time, this is a fact.
you're just making an assumption

I was always under the impression that Dre gave his share to Suge for nothing so he could leave without any problems, and that the money he had was from royalties/nwa days and from Jimmy to start the label
if that was the case, then he wouldn't have sent his lawyers to make a deal.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:50:42 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »