Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil & Rahki)  (Read 6353 times)

Jaydc

Re: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil)
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 01:35:52 PM »
yeah, sold out. ::)

this is fucking ill. 8)

i always digged rap songs over Rock sounding beats like this; his flow is dope.

This feature to me is sell out.Pink is being used for her name,nothing more.This collabo was pointless,she just sung a generic hook that anybody could have done.I can picture a lot of other people doing the chorus,and doing it better.When a collabo happens like this their should be a point.Like when Jay worked with alicia keys on empire state of mind,their was a point I couldnt imagine anybody else being on that song.But this?this was pointless and anybody could have done this hook.

Lucifuge

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 01:47:16 PM »
Dont tell me that Pink is big name in industry 2day? :o :o :o
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »
yeah, sold out. ::)

this is fucking ill. 8)

i always digged rap songs over Rock sounding beats like this; his flow is dope.

This feature to me is sell out.Pink is being used for her name,nothing more.This collabo was pointless,she just sung a generic hook that anybody could have done.I can picture a lot of other people doing the chorus,and doing it better.When a collabo happens like this their should be a point.Like when Jay worked with alicia keys on empire state of mind,their was a point I couldnt imagine anybody else being on that song.But this?this was pointless and anybody could have done this hook.

on point here. this is the first em song ive liked in many many years, and pink didnt ruin the song which is good. but what the hell did she add to it other than a name? NOTHING. its a complete money grabber collab but its still a good song, because pink doesnt really do anything in it. now THAT would have ruined it

D-TalkX

Re: Eminem – Won’t Back Down f. Pink (prod. DJ Khalil) - Recovery
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »
awful....wow... >:(

Lucifuge

wierd track.beat is hard non commercial...Grower
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

PLANT

Its pretty dope, first listen right now.  Em sounds hungry on it.  The hook doesnt do much for me.

Jaydc

And more shots at mariah and nick cannon.....WOW.Pathetic.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
not bad
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
And more shots at mariah and nick cannon.....WOW.Pathetic.

what lines, because i didnt catch it

Jaydc

bitch am I the reason that your boyfriend stopped rapping?
Does a bird chirp?
Does lil wayne slurp syrup till he burps?
And does a word search get circles wrapped around it like you do when I come through Id like you to remind yourself of what the fuck I can do?

The Predator

Wheres the fuckin' hip-hop!?

This is made for MTV award shows 'n' shit, so he can perform on stage with that Pink cunt.

Wack.

Will_B

You know what - it's ok ;D

Will get a lot of airplay in the UK. More like the caliber of music that made him big..just lacking his classic snap to the lyrics.

Better than what I've been hearing lately, I honestly thought Em had nothing more to give music wise.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dunno track seems to be missing something? Pink sounds dope on the hook so no problem there, I just expected something bigger, and with more focus. Tracks cool though, think I'ma have to listen to it a bit more. Is this version mixed/mastered? Ems vocals sound like they could do with a touch up, same with the beat...

Matty

track is pretty cool but eminem sounds out of place, like a random freestyle on somebody elses beat. not a cohesive joint. also, this sounds like a lot like the relapse em, only more angry and less goofy.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can run with this. It will be pretty cool to hear songs like this performed live.