Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil & Rahki)  (Read 6427 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just have my opinion and its mine and its what I feel strongly about.Im confident and compassionate about my stances.I always respect those who are similar.I may come off like a dick sometimes,but well,I am a dick sometimes.Its who I am,and Im exactly the same way in real life.I love to debate and I dont really care what anyone thinks of me,I cant be bothered.I enjoy your posts more then 90 percent of the rest of the board because you know what you like and you arent afraid to say it.I cant change who I am,it may put some people off but I could give a fuck.And so,i have people that hate me.Maybe thats why i like Joe budden,were both dicks and we dont care lol.

Word is bond then.

Do ya thing.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

doggfather

not as bad as I tought before...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Its ok, ems word play crazy as always.

"i dont have to have swine flu to be a sick pig" ha!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just have my opinion and its mine and its what I feel strongly about.Im confident and compassionate about my stances.I always respect those who are similar.I may come off like a dick sometimes,but well,I am a dick sometimes.Its who I am,and Im exactly the same way in real life.I love to debate and I dont really care what anyone thinks of me,I cant be bothered.I enjoy your posts more then 90 percent of the rest of the board because you know what you like and you arent afraid to say it.I cant change who I am,it may put some people off but I could give a fuck.And so,i have people that hate me.Maybe thats why i like Joe budden,were both dicks and we dont care lol.

lol ya dick

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG

ok, you didnt like it, but you dont have to make 100 posts about it, cause you do start to sound a bit like hater you know...

Jaydc

And Like I said,I dont give a fuck.Call me a hater or whatever makes you feel better.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Not sure how to take this one. I'm buzzed right now and it definitely sounds like something I could bump but then again its random as hell and I'll have to listen to it sober to make my final opinion. But either way its better than that Not Afraid song. At least it has the nice beat going for it and entertaining lyrics. Not Afraid is just a failed attempt to be inspirational.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
ok song, not great.

Portugoal

Re: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil)
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2010, 03:54:15 AM »
Dont tell me that Pink is big name in industry 2day? :o :o :o

Her album is coming out soon.

Probably.

Lucifuge

Re: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil)
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2010, 04:03:52 AM »
Dont tell me that Pink is big name in industry 2day? :o :o :o

Her album is coming out soon.

Probably.

so what. so as Game and DPG  ::) ::) nonsense... Pink aint relevent no more,if she ever be
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
it's not a keeper

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
f**k a steak slut, I'll cut my toes off
And step on the receipt before I foot the bill

What didn't you get about that? no this song has no particular direction, it's just numerous slick punchlines over an intense flow, after reading how this song was incredibly wack, I got to say I really like this  ;D

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
re-up please. cant find a valid link anywhere.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

The_Offence

the beat is dope, pink came weak, em came weak  fucks wrong with you niggaz. clean your ears out

this shit is a 5 out of 10 at best something is really wrong with these eminem fans, really you niggaz are sitting here and actually saying this is dope ? if jay z drop this shit all you niggaz would be here saying this is wack get a motherfucking reality check son
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:18:14 AM by The_Offence »