Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil & Rahki)  (Read 6352 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^1. Jay-Z doesn't spit with lyrics like that; some of you are acting surprised to hear Eminem say some of things he said. :laugh:

2. if Jay-Z spit this song, it would be 10 mintues long, he would rap it slow & use his "awwwhhh" ad-lib in between every line. ;)

like i said, if this was titled as a "freestyle", there would be zero complaints.

& like Action! said, i gotta hear how it mixes with the album.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^1. Jay-Z doesn't spit with lyrics like that; some of you are acting surprised to hear Eminem say some of things he said. :laugh:

2. if Jay-Z spit this song, it would be 10 mintues long, he would rap it slow & use his "awwwhhh" ad-lib in between every line. ;)

like i said, if this was titled as a "freestyle", there would be zero complaints.

& like Action! said, i gotta hear how it mixes with the album.
but it's not a freestyle it's an actual song!!!!! and you got to look at it as such it's all about nothing and made to satisfy his pop fan base, hell i'll even go as far as say he's using his ill flow as a gimicc, it makes people say ooh you hear how he said that! but when you listen close you like man he just said a whole bunch of bullshit, as a freestyle it works but overall it's just ight and well be overated because of who the artist is yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i fail to see the pop in a hard spitting song, with "fuck this" & "fuck that" & "fuck" & a hard rock-type beat.

i was listening to the radio today & they were like "OH, WE GOT SOME NEW EMINEM FOR YOU, FEATURING PINK!" & more than half the song had to be edited because of cursing, it's not even radio freindly.

mackinoz

• Lil Geezy
Love it, but will probably never going to listen to it again, solely because of the Feat. Pink in the title.
call it immature but no way, i hate this bitch

WCoastTillIDie

The lyrics sound as if they were written by a 3rd grader.  Too corny and simple.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Love it, but will probably never going to listen to it again, solely because of the Feat. Pink in the title.

its immature as hell cmon dude.  i was hating hard on this song before i even heard it but really its not that bad, nothing special, but pink actually has a good hook + the beat is craazy. and i dont even check for em. hell i havent liked anything since mmlp. i think all his records after that are complete trash.

Jaydc

its immature as hell cmon dude.  i was hating hard on this song before i even heard it but really its not that bad, nothing special, but pink actually has a good hook + the beat is craazy. and i dont even check for em. hell i havent liked anything since mmlp. i think all his records after that are complete trash.

You thought lose yourself was trash?

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You thought lose yourself was trash?

when i say records i mean his lps. he had some good songs after that tho but i hated his lps so im always surprised to hear an ok single

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
it was cool, but i wasnt blown away....i mean em came correct i thought, how anyone can front on dudes flow is crazy...and lyrically it was typical em, which is why it was just cool for me, because it had a sense of 'same ol, heard it before' to it....pink was ok, i feel like it coulda been any female vocalist on there...
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hell i havent liked anything since mmlp. i think all his records after that are complete trash.

you don't think that makes your opinion a little invalid? lol.

The Eminem Show had plenty of great music on it.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe em show does have some great music on it but its a shit album, eminem fans are like nas fans. they just cant admit so much of their music is trash

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe em show does have some great music on it but its a shit album, eminem fans are like nas fans. they just cant admit so much of their music is trash

it's not just Nas fans, it's fans of everybody.

tell me who your favorite rapper is & i'm sure that you let more shit slide with him than you would other rappers.

for me, if Eminem, Joe Budden or Xzibit make an average song (like this Em song), i'm likely going to like it more than your average fan; just how people on this board said Jay-Z's verse on Drake's "Light Up" was amazing.

i thought it was pretty weak, but if you're a giant Jay-Z fan, you're probably going to be feeling it more.

Triple OG Rapsodie

tell me who your favorite rapper is & i'm sure that you let more shit slide with him than you would other rappers.

for me, if Eminem, Joe Budden or Xzibit make an average song (like this Em song), i'm likely going to like it more than your average fan; just how people on this board said Jay-Z's verse on Drake's "Light Up" was amazing.

i thought it was pretty weak, but if you're a giant Jay-Z fan, you're probably going to be feeling it more.

Nah, when a rapper you like comes with weak shit you should critique it even more. If you think about it the fan reaction is the only way they're going to know whether their music is good or not. IE, Eminem realized people hated the accent, but they liked Beautiful, so he went out and tried to make a song like Beautiful (Not Afraid). I try to play my part in that to put em back on the right track.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

my fav rapper is ghosftace, one of the reasons is because he has no bad albums. royce is one of my favourites and i think bar exam 3 had like 5 good songs, and was a complete mess.  i also dont think royce actually has any great albums, there are a bunch of shit tracks on all of them.  some people just cant look objectively and get their judgement clouded because they love the rapper so much. not me tho and not for a lot of others

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
on the whole im feeling this, some corny lines in there, but the production, it just hits you, i cant deny it ... still could care less about release though.. :/