Author Topic: [NEW] Eminem - Won't Back Down feat. Pink (Produced by DJ Khalil & Rahki)  (Read 6366 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

maybe em show does have some great music on it but its a shit album, eminem fans are like nas fans. they just cant admit so much of their music is trash

it's not just Nas fans, it's fans of everybody.

tell me who your favorite rapper is & i'm sure that you let more shit slide with him than you would other rappers.

for me, if Eminem, Joe Budden or Xzibit make an average song (like this Em song), i'm likely going to like it more than your average fan; just how people on this board said Jay-Z's verse on Drake's "Light Up" was amazing.

i thought it was pretty weak, but if you're a giant Jay-Z fan, you're probably going to be feeling it more.

my fav rapper is ghosftace, one of the reasons is because he has no bad albums. royce is one of my favourites and i think bar exam 3 had like 5 good songs, and was a complete mess.  i also dont think royce actually has any great albums, there are a bunch of shit tracks on all of them.  some people just cant look objectively and get their judgement clouded because they love the rapper so much. not me tho and not for a lot of others

word yo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
maybe em show does have some great music on it but its a shit album, eminem fans are like nas fans. they just cant admit so much of their music is trash

it's not just Nas fans, it's fans of everybody.

tell me who your favorite rapper is & i'm sure that you let more shit slide with him than you would other rappers.

for me, if Eminem, Joe Budden or Xzibit make an average song (like this Em song), i'm likely going to like it more than your average fan; just how people on this board said Jay-Z's verse on Drake's "Light Up" was amazing.

i thought it was pretty weak, but if you're a giant Jay-Z fan, you're probably going to be feeling it more.

Nah, when a rapper you like comes with weak shit you should critique it even more. If you think about it the fan reaction is the only way they're going to know whether their music is good or not. IE, Eminem realized people hated the accent, but they liked Beautiful, so he went out and tried to make a song like Beautiful (Not Afraid). I try to play my part in that to put em back on the right track.

i do that with Chamillionaire all the time.

but also, i gave "Good Morning" a pass while others really hated that song; so i guess it works both ways.

Jaydc

Im a huge em fan but this new shit is trash to me.But anyone who thinks em show is trash probably just isnt a fan of eminem because no way in hell is that album trash.

Hittman2001

I swear in the many years i've been on this board, em has to be the most picked apart artist....when it comes to his lines, flow, accent, beats...you name it.  Dude is serisoulsy under a microscope all the time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I swear in the many years i've been on this board, em has to be the most picked apart artist....when it comes to his lines, flow, accent, beats...you name it.  Dude is serisoulsy under a microscope all the time.

i can understand that though.

he's considered one of, if not, the greatest of all time.

these fans of other great artists have to hear how this guy is better than their favorite & that just makes them want to find flaws with him.

not even trying to sound like i'm five, but race too; let's be honest, black people are proud people.

they don't want to hear that a major part of today's culture has been taken over & dominated by a white guy.

sure, millions of black people give Eminem props, but you start saying he's the best & there "whoa, hold up; better than Nas? better than Jay?".

& then of course you got people who just don't like Eminem, his style, his message & then it's no surprise he's dropped weaker music as he's gone into his career.

so you add all of those factors up & yeah, Eminem is forced under the microscope because of his place in the rap game.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i fail to see the pop in a hard spitting song, with "fuck this" & "fuck that" & "fuck" & a hard rock-type beat.

i was listening to the radio today & they were like "OH, WE GOT SOME NEW EMINEM FOR YOU, FEATURING PINK!" & more than half the song had to be edited because of cursing, it's not even radio freindly.
if you are a hot artist and well known and they get a new joint from you they are gonna play it, they been doing that since snoop when they first got a copy of whats my name they played that shit bacc to bacc and they only had the uncensored version yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
This board is hard to please. To me this beat is IMMENSE, Eminems flow is insane - rides the beat hard and Pink comes correct. To me this sounds like a massive crossover hit. Pop? Maybe, but a hell of a lot better than a lot of previous "pop" Eminem singles. Shit ROCKS. Play this loud a couple of times and I dare you to not knock your head.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Love it, but will probably never going to listen to it again, solely because of the Feat. Pink in the title.
call it immature but no way, i hate this bitch
hell i havent liked anything since mmlp. i think all his records after that are complete trash.

you don't think that makes your opinion a little invalid? lol.

The Eminem Show had plenty of great music on it.
why would it be invalid if it's an opinion?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Love it, but will probably never going to listen to it again, solely because of the Feat. Pink in the title.
call it immature but no way, i hate this bitch
hell i havent liked anything since mmlp. i think all his records after that are complete trash.

you don't think that makes your opinion a little invalid? lol.

The Eminem Show had plenty of great music on it.
why would it be invalid if it's an opinion?

because it seems pretty biased he doesn't care for Eminem lol.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i love old eminem, sorry but i just think hes over-rated as fuck. even the stuff i like doesnt stand up other classic hip-hop. thats just my opinion, people fawn over eminem way too much just because he has sick multis and flow. hes good but if he didnt get picked up by dre there wouldnt be such a huge popularity around him.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
I dont like it.. its not musical at all

he fights with the BEAT all song long.. hes off beat the whole entire time like Ras Kass, or Saafir i actually have to sit there and force myself to listen..

i like those Khalil drums, just wish em wouldve tooken a different approach.

just my non biased opinion, comin from a guy who HATED relapse and admittingly enough, em said it wasnt that good but the groupies still loved it. crazy. bishop lamont does something similiar and fans hated that em fans or not lol em's the great white hype lol

theremedy360

I'm actually a fan of a lot of rap/pop collabos but not feelin this at all. Sounds way too forced.

Jaydc

i love old eminem, sorry but i just think hes over-rated as fuck. even the stuff i like doesnt stand up other classic hip-hop. thats just my opinion, people fawn over eminem way too much just because he has sick multis and flow. hes good but if he didnt get picked up by dre there wouldnt be such a huge popularity around him.

Well,if eminem wasnt signed by dre,dre wouldnt be where he is today.Aftermath was basically a failure until eminem.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well,if eminem wasnt signed by dre,dre wouldnt be where he is today.Aftermath was basically a failure until eminem.

well he wouldnt be quite as rich thats for sure. however all his best work was before eminem. anyway i dont really see your point?

eminem was highly marketable and a great success, he still overrated as hell.

Jaydc

Dr.dre himself disagrees,he said marshal mathers lp was the closest hes ever done to a perfect album.