Author Topic: Black Rob interview (Talks Diddy, Bad Boy Records, Shyne & Prison) + 3 tracks  (Read 257 times)

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:47:13 AM by bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement »

Jaydc

Cant wait for the mixtape.He was always my fav bad boy rapper post biggie.

Jaydc

I can respect that hes putting everything on himself as far as contracts.Everyone is always so quick to blame the business men when they wind up broke because they signed some slave contract then accuse them of stealing their money.It might be fucked up but thats just business,if your an idiot your going to get used and thrown away.Too many artists are in way over their heads,and now with labels signing rappers to 360 deals its even worse.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i agree with you... he's dropping some heat now, Delusional is a dope track

KURUPTION-81

Without a doubt !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If there was a chance for Bad Boy to be on top like it was 94/95 all over again I'd die for it but since that would never happen fuck it.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

StevenQBosell

Hell yeah, good to see Rob back out there, doin' it.

And LOL at
DX: And, I just wanted to ask, any thoughts on The L.O.X. possibly going back to Bad Boy? They making the right move; you got any advice for them?
Black Rob: Nah man, because The L.O.X., they already know what it is, man. It’s better to deal with the devil you know than the devil you don’t know… I would sign to Bad Boy again.

And you know, he has a valid point; although I'd love to see him on an indie label, with that fierce, boomin' shit.

StevenQBosell

His 2nd bad Boy record, BR Report is highly underrated aswell. If you like BR, give that a listen

• Muthafuckin' Don!
His 2nd bad Boy record, BR Report is highly underrated aswell. If you like BR, give that a listen

both are classic albums

Jaydc

Can anybody pm me the br report i lost that cd a while back.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can respect that hes putting everything on himself as far as contracts.Everyone is always so quick to blame the business men when they wind up broke because they signed some slave contract then accuse them of stealing their money.It might be fucked up but thats just business,if your an idiot your going to get used and thrown away.Too many artists are in way over their heads,and now with labels signing rappers to 360 deals its even worse.

man you ain't never lied about those 360's, then it seems like it's the artist that sign those who do the most brag'n nowadays lol i be thinking what they gonna do when they don't recoup and got to give up alot of that show money smh yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp