Author Topic: Would you take TO on your team at this point?  (Read 246 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Would you take TO on your team at this point?
« on: June 05, 2010, 10:15:34 AM »
Fuckit, I would. Our number one receiver is Chaz Shilens. He is a promising young receiver...but he has had trouble staying on the field with the injuries. Not to mention, all of our receivers are promising YOUNG receivers. Having a veteran receiver out there could be nice. Him being a trouble maker is being a little overplayed. He didnt cause any problems last year, and that was in Buffalo. I say we sign him.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Would you take TO on your team at this point?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 10:20:43 AM »
TO, Cotchery, Holmes, Edwards would be the best core in the NFL lol.

i don't know if i'd take that risk though because he bitched that he didn't get the ball enough in Dallas, we're a run first team & then have four highly talented wideouts, he may only get thrown two 2 or 3 times a game; i don't see that flying well.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 10:34:24 AM »
TO, Cotchery, Holmes, Edwards would be the best core in the NFL lol.

i don't know if i'd take that risk though because he bitched that he didn't get the ball enough in Dallas, we're a run first team & then have four highly talented wideouts, he may only get thrown two 2 or 3 times a game; i don't see that flying well.

I think he wouldnt fit well with your team. Not enough balls to go around.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 10:51:09 AM »
TO= the most hated on receiver in NFL history. Yeah he fucked up in SF and PHI, but in Dallas/Buffallo the media did everything they could to make him look like the bad guy. Every time he'd get into an argument on the sidelines they'd make into a whole "fued" type deal and act like he was causing problems. LOL Matt Hasslebeck yells at his offensive coordinator all the time, does that make him an asshole?? Anyways, I wish the Seahawks would man up and sign TO. 850+ yards at 38 on a team with no offense is damn impressive.

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 10:55:33 AM »
TO= the most hated on receiver in NFL history. Yeah he fucked up in SF and PHI, but in Dallas/Buffallo the media did everything they could to make him look like the bad guy. Every time he'd get into an argument on the sidelines they'd make into a whole "fued" type deal and act like he was causing problems. LOL Matt Hasslebeck yells at his offensive coordinator all the time, does that make him an asshole?? Anyways, I wish the Seahawks would man up and sign TO. 850+ yards at 38 on a team with no offense is damn impressive.

Seattle is one of the teams interested in him. He would be a good fit there I think. He would probably help Housh too.

theremedy360

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »

Seattle is one of the teams interested in him. He would be a good fit there I think. He would probably help Housh too.

Well apparantly the offensive coordinator Carroll brought in had beef with him in previous years, but I'm hoping they can let the past be the past. But, as I said, the Hawks need to man up and sign him, he was pretty much distraction free in Bufallo last year even tho the media didn't want it to seem like it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 11:58:12 AM »
on the Jets he would be a #4

on the Giants he'd be a #3 or #4
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »
the jets dont need him,I could see him going to the seahawks,raiders,redskins,titans and bengals.

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 11:15:54 AM »
the jets dont need him,I could see him going to the seahawks,raiders,redskins,titans and bengals.

Scratch the Bengals off the list. They brought him in to work out...but ended up signing Antonio Bryant. BTW....Antonio Bryant is a nice lil sleeper in fantasy next year. He's gonna have a big year opposite Ocho  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 10:34:12 PM »
is Coles still on the Bungals?  i think Bryant is the 3
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 04:05:46 PM »

Nope coles is a free agent.He said hed like to be on the jets but theirs no room for him.

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 11:45:03 PM »

lol@ Coles being ahead of Bryant. Bryant was a stud two years ago with Tampa. Last year only the injuries hampered him. Coles is garbage now.