Author Topic: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)  (Read 9294 times)

D Breezy

Re: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »
Beefing on the net :-X
How come the can't talk face to face?

ITS NOT A DAMN BEEF!! it just people gettin sensetive, it was more just clownin than anythin
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
Beefing on the net :-X
How come the can't talk face to face?

ITS NOT A DAMN BEEF!! it just people gettin sensetive, it was more just clownin than anythin

okey so even if it wasnt for that situation.. can u tell me honestly that beefs are like back in 90's? if u wanna still give me the same answer, check g malone twitter account or crooked i one ;)

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »
So badazz is mad at snoop daz and warren because they don't want to be involved with the shitty lbc crew album them bums are puttin out

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2010, 06:56:08 PM »
So badazz is mad at snoop daz and warren because they don't want to be involved with the shitty lbc crew album them bums are puttin out

Well considering, Bad Azz wrote for Snoop, Daz, and Warren probably for free. Wouldn't you be a bit mad too?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 07:05:58 PM »

Well considering, Bad Azz wrote for Snoop, Daz, and Warren probably for free. Wouldn't you be a bit mad too?
^^^^trump card post haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 07:07:31 PM »

^^^^trump card post haha yell

Thanks my equal.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »

KILO fuck off already. Don't try and say Blackazz wrote for snoop. If he did any writing for malice you can go fuck yourself. And if he did it for free its his own damn fault.

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2010, 08:01:46 PM »
Bad azz must be a new bum that kilo's workin with. K9, darren vegas, warlord and badazz LOL biatch pleeze, he didn't write shit for snoop ever. Snoop hasn't fucked wit him since 99

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2010, 01:59:22 AM »
 Dam, i was wondering why Snoop and DPG wernt(seemingly) involved in the LBC project. I had the impession that Bad, Lil style and Tech didnt want them involved, kind of like a "we dont need snoop we can do it on our own type thing" Guess i was wrong?
 In interviews i only recal Bad saying they were trying to get Warren-G and Dj Pooh involved?
 I find it hard to belive that Snoop and DPG would turn down and/or ignor a request to be involved in the project. Its what all the fans would like to see and would probably increase hype and possibly sales.
 I thought Snoop would want to help out the westcoast and Long beach but i get the impression Bad an tech and Style all stopped working with Snoop by choice, not cos Snoop ever wanted to not work with them anymore. I remember Snoop saying in an interview to all the peopel he used to work with and now dont that "your better off with me than without me", and that he still had love for all of them(not actually any paciffic names).
 Oh and why are people saying that Bad never wrote for Snoop???? of course he did.
 If you need proof , read the booklet for the "No Limit Top Dogg" album where Snoop gives a shout out to his ghost writers "Bad Azz" & "Tray-Deee".
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:01:23 AM by KrazySumwhat »

doggfather

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2010, 02:03:47 AM »
all this tweeter and facebook internet stuff make people actin tough and hard. out of touch with reality. the social connection fell off. bad azz and warren g need to make up out face 2 face.

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 02:10:22 AM »
Beef 6 is gonna be a load of screen grabs and youtube videos.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 03:41:14 AM »
Bad azz must be a new bum that kilo's workin with. K9, darren vegas, warlord and badazz LOL biatch pleeze, he didn't write shit for snoop ever. Snoop hasn't fucked wit him since 99

Bad Azz wrote most of Doggfather you idiot. Look up the writer credits.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 05:15:48 AM »

Bad Azz wrote most of Doggfather you idiot. Look up the writer credits.

thats true!!  8) 8) 8)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2010, 05:39:38 AM »
Beef 6 is gonna be a load of screen grabs and youtube videos.

lol, that will be sad

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »
People are really overreacting.. BadAzz was pretty much just joking.  Warren G took it too seriously.. but meh, useless to even call this "a beef".