Author Topic: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)  (Read 9479 times)

Will_B

Re: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2010, 11:16:00 AM »
There's a lot of negativity right here.

Thought this was a West Coast music forum, not a 'Lets label the artists as bums and say their careers are dead' soap box.

+1 to Bad Azz for his music and +1 to Warren G 8)

Mista Rosa

« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2010, 03:47:25 PM »
man some of yall be riding nuts  ,  warren g hasnt had a dope album since I Want it all .

HAha ROTR was mad dope! 213 album too!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2010, 05:28:29 PM »
aite nima your a gangsta....but nah it is what it is...as if anyone needs to know the inside info....cuz you do now everythin will be all good....fuck outta here wit that shit
they both havent done nuthin for the west in years
and people have talked about this and bad azz not writin his own lyrics before....why your mad over this....he pay ya bills or some shit? cuz if he is you need to get wit the ghostwriter....haha

"Ancient Chinese Secret", you have no idea what you're talking about, so stop acting like you have inside information or some shit. I've noticed in several threads you make some outrageous claims then you're backed into a corner and start saying "it is what it is". No dude, it ain't what it is, you're just putting random shit out there like you know what you're talking about. You don't know Bad, you don't know Warren, you don't know who wrote for who, just enjoy the music for what it is and stop acting like you know more than you do, because it's obvious you don't.

Lol. Take it easy, no need to worry.

Worry? About what?

About what dude says and about what's incorrect. Do you know how many uncorrect post there are on this forum and they do the same thing? Lol. Shit happens.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2010, 04:13:54 AM »
Warren G = Kobe
Bad Azz = Luke Walton

Bad Azz should know better and stay humble

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2010, 11:18:29 AM »
Bad azz needs to do a song with clint dogg to get his name back out there
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »
Warren G = Kobe
Bad Azz = Luke Walton

Bad Azz should know better and stay humble

now those should be fighting words to bad azz he might have to bring out the  skateboard on you for that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

MarshColin

« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2010, 11:24:54 PM »
aite nima your a gangsta....but nah it is what it is...as if anyone needs to know the inside info....cuz you do now everythin will be all good....fuck outta here wit that shit
and people have talked about this and bad azz not writin his own lyrics before....why your mad over this....he pay ya bills or some shit? cuz if he is you need to get wit the ghostwriter....haha

"Ancient Chinese Secret", you have no idea what you're talking about, so stop acting like you have inside information or some shit. I've noticed in several threads you make some outrageous claims then you're backed into a corner and start saying "it is what it is". No dude, it ain't what it is, you're just putting random shit out there like you know what you're talking about. You don't know Bad, you don't know Warren, you don't know who wrote for who, just enjoy the music for what it is and stop acting like you know more than you do, because it's obvious you don't.

Lol. Take it easy, no need to worry.

Worry? About what?

About what dude says and about what's incorrect. Do you know how many uncorrect post there are on this forum and they do the same thing? Lol. Shit happens.

I agree with you that neither of them are relevant anymore. But seriously, either tell us who Bad Azz had ghostwrite for him or show us an interview where somebody says that or quit saying it!

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #127 on: June 30, 2010, 10:12:35 AM »
lol, & Warren G is always complaining about not knowing why niggers don't fuck with him anymore ?

Bad Azz wanna push that LBC album which never came out & fans always wanted to hear one ?

& seems Warren G don't give a fuck  ?

whats that ?

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2010, 10:17:34 AM »
EMINEM SHOULD SIGN BAD AZZ

princessleahparsons

« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2010, 10:48:22 AM »
Warren G is old and needs to retire. Nobody gives a shit about him anymore.

Bad Azz needs to work with Mac Shawn and Daz again.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2010, 11:15:42 AM »
Bad Arse the skateboarder is done in this game, ain't he ? Time to QUIT i mean retire ...permanently open a skate shop i don't know.
Warren G still can produce imo it's just he doesn't even know what sound we expect from him or worse he think he's above / beyond what fans expect. Either way it's a fail.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:30:56 PM by Freaky Flow »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2010, 02:11:03 PM »
EMINEM SHOULD SIGN BAD AZZ

spicoli was the shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »

I agree with you that neither of them are relevant anymore. But seriously, either tell us who Bad Azz had ghostwrite for him or show us an interview where somebody says that or quit saying it!

this. first it was someone in the industry said bad azz doesn´t write his rhymes, then it was someone WILL reveal the horrible secret of sk8r boi bad azz, now he´s once again saying it´s common knowledge bad doesn´t write his shit. now i don´t give a fuck about bad azz but this shit is funny .

now what people have revealed us the true nature of the skating midget ? and how do you come up with this awesome inside info ?

btw, awesome thread. never thought that a thread named "twitter beef" would go over 100 posts, lol . keep it going

and on  topic, i don´t like a single warren album after the first one, some good songs here and there but....noooo. good producer. at least he was.

Will_B

« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2010, 11:12:10 PM »
Can the title of this thread simply be renaimed to 'HATE' :)

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2010, 03:43:33 AM »
Round 2 right now.....with Warren G and Fredwreck.