Author Topic: September 7th Releases Western Hospitality 15 For DJ Hideo (Cube/Game/NH/E40..)  (Read 207 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/september7th-westernhospitality15/

September 7th Releases Western Hospitality 15 For DJ Hideo - By : Rud - June 6, 2010

Las Vegas based member of the acclaimed Cali Untouchable DJs, September 7th is back again on Dubcnn with another mixtape from his long running "Western Hospitality" Mixtape Series, this time with Volume 15.

The 15th installment has arrived with some help from DJ Vida V! This potent combination of west coast music contains music by artists such as Nipsey Hussle, Game, E-40, Ice Cube, G. Malone, Mitchy Slick, Bad Lucc, Slauson Boyz, Young Knox, Crooked I, Kurupt, Lil Bam, Sly Boogy, Mistah F.A.B. and more! All of the artists featured have contributed funds to this project that will go to the DJ Hideo fund.

DJ Hideo, who was a good friend of September 7th, died in April this year after a battle with cancer. September 7th told Dubcnn; "He was a friend of mine and I will never forget the support and friendship he extended to me while battling cancer. I sincerely thank all the artists that answered my call and got down for the cause by contributing music for this special project. You have my thanks! Now let's spread the word, enjoy the music and 'Live Life'!"

The mixtape can be downloaded courtesy of Dubcnn on the link below - check it out and drop your thoughts on our forum.

September 7th & DJ Vida V Present: Western Hospitality 15 (Download)

01) Intro
02) Ice Cube - I Rep That West
03) The Dragons - Ride With Me (Feat. Husalah)
04) Nipsey Hussle - Stay Alive (Feat. Slauson Boyz)
05) Black C (RBL Posse) - Brand Nu
06) Lil Bam - Left Coast
07) Sly Boogy - Loadin' Up (Feat. RnB & Dirty Birdy)
08) Diamonique - Peek-A-Boo
09) Young Knox - 4 Life
10) Bad Lucc - My Lane (Prod. By THX) (Feat. Dae One)
11) Game - I'll Find You (Prod. by Just Blaze)
12) Young Knox - Talk My Shit RMX
13) Mitchy Slick Interlude
14) TruStory - Keep Giggin' (Feat. Black Mikey, Mitchy Slick, Ise-B, Damu & Lil Fat Bat)
15) Husalah - Pray For You (Prod. by Traxamillion)
16) E-40 - The Weed Man (Feat. Stressmatic)
17) P-Thoro - One Shot
18) LaLa - La La Land (Prod. by Fingaz)
19) Kurupt - In Gotti We Trust (September 7th RMX) (Prod. by Terrace Martin) (Feat. Xzibit & Stacee Adamz)
20) G. Malone - I Get Doe (Feat. The Cataracs)
21) Bad Lucc - Still Kill
22) E-40 - Lightweight Jammin (Feat. Clyde Carson & Husalah)
23) Pr1me - When It's Over (Prod. by Dae One) (Feat. Dae One & Kes)
24) Mistah F.A.B. - Get The Picture
25) Stacee Adamz - Slow Down (September 7th RMX) (Feat. Roscoe Umali)
26) Mack & Malone - Got It Like That (Prod. by Fingaz) (Feat. Fingaz)
27) Kokane - Twilight Zone RMX (Prod. by Tha Chill) (Feat. Crooked I)
28) R.I.P. DJ Hideo Outro (NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO)

Check back regularly on Dubcnn for the latest on September 7th the Cali Untouchables Crew and DJ Warrior.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:43:32 AM by Rud »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

LONDON!!

props, good to see lil bam's still reppin
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Will_B

Woa checkin out that Kurupt remix...

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
 8) goddayumm i 'm glad i went back in the forum pages, i didnt know this shit dropped? i'm gonna roll one up n down some henny while this shit is downloading. cover looks dope