Author Topic: Big Boi - Sir lucious Left Foot Tracklist...no andre 3000  (Read 1365 times)

MediumL

Re: Big Boi - Sir lucious Left Foot Tracklist...no andre 3000
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 06:24:33 AM »
to much feats  :-\

think you've got to look at rapping features. There's not that many. Most of the others are just singers. Would rather George CLinton than Big Boi singing. The Too Short feature is hardly noticeable.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 06:54:20 AM »
I don't want an Andre 3000 feat on a Bog Boi solo, I want some new Outkast album AND solo from both.
Don't like to put a group track on a solo album.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 10:40:15 AM »
damn they got beef wit jive....he should leak the album fuck that
so theres a gang of leftovers then right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »
No 3000 but B.O.B. is on it? Hah.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 11:15:22 AM »
big boi is wack for settlin to have gucci on it and not his rhyme n partner
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

MediumL

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 12:57:49 PM »

If you'd been following the situation and bothered to read some of the other posts you'd realize it was Jive blocking Andre 3000 from appearing on the album that meant to no tracks.

Glad that they released the two tracks so we as fans didnt miss out.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »
and if you had read through the lines of what i was sayin....im sayin that label is bitchmade
how the fuck you have a one half of a outkast solo record and not 1 feature from the other half?

If you'd been following the situation and bothered to read some of the other posts you'd realize it was Jive blocking Andre 3000 from appearing on the album that meant to no tracks.

Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
and if you had read through the lines of what i was sayin....im sayin that label is bitchmade
how the fuck you have a one half of a outkast solo record and not 1 feature from the other half?

jive scared they were gonna pull a fast one on em again..i said this in the other thread..somebody i fuck with is in big's camp..said outkast is 1 album shy of bein free agents as a group

shit dre was barley on speakerboxxx

big's album been ready for a yr now...jive released singles 4 the album1 with mary..the other wit dre..wasnt no problem..jus found out when i was talkin to my homegirl..jive wanted dre to drop his album be4 big

dre aint nowhere near started an album at the time this came about...pissed big off..

he said fuck em...went to grand hustle..they blocked em over at grand hustle from droppin it...so he went to def jam

jive is doin them jus like they did ugk...pimp n bun never dropped solos while on jive.shit at 1 point in time.. ugk couldnt even get fts on other southern artist albums..pimp had to make up a alias on dj dmd's 11 album 4 the song candy...thats y its said ft percy mack

big n dre relationship is much stronger than pimp n buns..but its damn near the same..but to keep them from makin money is bullshit..its gone be yrs...til we see another outkast album

and far as gucci mane...big is a hood nigga..niggas in the hood in the south..let alone atlanta..thats all they jam is gucci..jus kuz yall think he wack.. shit his peers dont..n they came out n showed em love on his album..jada,bun,wayne,cam'ron,devin e-40,pimp c, luda all fuck wit em..

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 09:27:51 AM »
When does this album drop?

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 10:30:53 AM »
^ July 6

His pre-album mixtape, "Mixtape for Dummies: Guide to Global Greatness" drops June 29
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 01:16:49 PM »
then dont release the album period big boi doesnt need gucci
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 01:30:13 PM »
gucci and big r friends..skip the song bro or get over it..or hell download it...delete the song ..find royal flush and lookin 4 ya and add em in place

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 01:55:02 PM »
wah wah people still cryin about gucci. if u take ur foot off the hateccelarator for just one second youd see that the song ft gucci is hot as hell.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2010, 02:16:55 PM »
wah wah people still cryin about gucci. if u take ur foot off the hateccelarator for just one second youd see that the song ft gucci is hot as hell.

Word man. I dont really like Gucci but song aint bad and its nothing bad compared to Tangerine which I cant stand... But as a whole this album is full of great tracks!