Author Topic: "I'm disappointing in both them clowns" Plies goin in on 40 glocc/J Fox  (Read 1214 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
California wants no parts of Plies.   

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LET IT BE KNOWN!!!!

40 GLOCC
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rFv-WuYHKwM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rFv-WuYHKwM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

JAMIE FOX
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gv3s0J0Mido&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gv3s0J0Mido&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

PLIES
<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhAl1U4Pv34J4d5KD6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhAl1U4Pv34J4d5KD6</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
plies took this goon shit overboard....everythin he does...its goon etc...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
I got a go wit 40 on dis one

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dunno man. Plies just reacted, what else a midget to do when 30 mofos turn up on the set uninvited?

The_Offence

how much of you bitch niggaz would stand there if 30 niggaz rolled on you with guns while your by your self in a city your not from, most if not all of you niggaz would run. my dude 40 how you riding with 30 niggaz at a video shoot to go see 1 man ? if that nigga plies was such a bitch why the fuck you need 30 niggaz to ride with you ? that shit is soft my nigga scarey ass niggaz move like that, when you see a nigga rolling with as much people as that he's scared of something dude probably knows if he stepped up to plies alone plies would drop his scary ass so he got 30 niggaz with him for back up haha that shit is soft my dude. my nigga you need 30 niggaz to ride on plies in your own backyard hahaha are you that scared of 1 man.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^disagree with you about that, hood equals roll like that sometime,but if i was plies i would have been like what's good chopped it up and probably gave them a scene in the video and just made a new connect in the west, i mean lets be honest if you claiming to be a goon and you ain't never dissed them equals or nothing what did he really have to worry about if he is a so called real nigga, they just wanted to see was that goon shit all real, and it's not hahahahahaha, that equal is known as lies in some parts of his home city just true shit. yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ThaRealSupreme

^^^^disagree with you about that, hood equals roll like that sometime,but if i was plies i would have been like what's good chopped it up and probably gave them a scene in the video and just made a new connect in the west, i mean lets be honest if you claiming to be a goon and you ain't never dissed them equals or nothing what did he really have to worry about if he is a so called real nigga, they just wanted to see was that goon shit all real, and it's not hahahahahaha, that equal is known as lies in some parts of his home city just true shit. yell

In some video, I heard 40 Glocc say that they didn't go up there to start nothin but Plies just took off runnin.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

In some video, I heard 40 Glocc say that they didn't go up there to start nothin but Plies just took off runnin.
^^^^and that is the truth,if plies kept it g everything would have been cool,it ain't like he claiming no gang or disrespecting or nothing, it's just he's such a pussy and a fraud he got his usain bolt on hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

Thats what happened lol dude booked it

MOON KNIGHT

When you try to create an "image" like this, don't be surprised if someone wants to see if you are what you claim you are.  ;)

ThaRealSupreme

When you try to create an "image" like this, don't be surprised if someone wants to see if you are what you claim you are.  ;)

That's real shit, just like we expect a baller to afford to buy out the bar we expect a goon to afford an ass whoopin or serve one. Lol He ran into the damn bathroom and came back out with no chains.

BiggBoogaBiff

stop jockin 40 bcuz he's the underdogg and from the west.  fact is if 40 woulda ran up on Plies by himself or with 1 or 2 other people then shit woulda been about what 40 was talkin about but 40 ran up with a couple niggaz.  Plies did the SMART thing (life wise and career wise, wat if he woulda got knocked tha fuck out it would be a whole different ballgame).  let's not get 2 actin' like Plies is a bitch bcuz of what he did and how he called it.  yeah, Plies took the "softer" approach in my eyes saying what he's saying and all but it's not like he did a bad thing or a hypocritical thing either.  Pac would've done the same thing, especially on camera.  Pac woulda flipped the script on them niggaz and y'all would be claiming that 40 is a bitch 4 having so many niggaz behind him just 4 one person.  real recognize real and Plies did the right thing, enuff said.  y'all must not b in tha hood enuff, the shit happends to the best of em all of the time.  NOW THATS 100.

Aint nobody claiming to be SuperMan in these streets unless they off that butt-naked or whatever drug and alcohol they're off.  u ask me, Plies did what any smart nigga will do in that situation... Get tha fuck away.  If he was backed up in a corner in a club or something that would be a different story but he was in tha whip at a video shoot, what sense does that make to get out and prove how much heart u got.  I respect 40 and how he's pullin cards but he never does anything by himself, when he does that then he can talk until then he's just runnin his mouth becuz HE HAS PROTECTION.  Niggaz like that get shitted on in the streets for runnin they mouth and always havin' they homies watch they back and then be QUIET as a muthafucka when it's just u n them.  i've seen it way too many times myself.  I actually fight back tho, that shit'll burn up your soul and conscience if u don't do anything about it
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:20:05 PM by LaMilton Taeshawn »

ThaRealSupreme

stop jockin 40 bcuz he's the underdogg and from the west.  fact is if 40 woulda ran up on Plies by himself or with 1 or 2 other people then shit woulda been about what 40 was talkin about but 40 ran up with a couple niggaz.  Plies did the SMART thing (life wise and career wise, wat if he woulda got knocked tha fuck out it would be a whole different ballgame).  let's not get 2 actin' like Plies is a bitch bcuz of what he did and how he called it.  yeah, Plies took the "softer" approach in my eyes saying what he's saying and all but it's not like he did a bad thing or a hypocritical thing either.  Pac would've done the same thing, especially on camera.  Pac woulda flipped the script on them niggaz and y'all would be claiming that 40 is a bitch 4 having so many niggaz behind him just 4 one person.  real recognize real and Plies did the right thing, enuff said.  y'all must not b in tha hood enuff, the shit happends to the best of em all of the time.  NOW THATS 100.

Fuck that shit...if you say you're a goon and you're from the streets then when u run in that bathroom u better come out with some heat. I'd accpet Kanye West runnin into the bathroom and snatchin off his chains but not Plies. That shit is stupid!

woof