Author Topic: "I'm disappointing in both them clowns" Plies goin in on 40 glocc/J Fox  (Read 1229 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

stop jockin 40 bcuz he's the underdogg and from the west.  fact is if 40 woulda ran up on Plies by himself or with 1 or 2 other people then shit woulda been about what 40 was talkin about but 40 ran up with a couple niggaz.  Plies did the SMART thing (life wise and career wise, wat if he woulda got knocked tha fuck out it would be a whole different ballgame).  let's not get 2 actin' like Plies is a bitch bcuz of what he did and how he called it.  yeah, Plies took the "softer" approach in my eyes saying what he's saying and all but it's not like he did a bad thing or a hypocritical thing either.  Pac would've done the same thing, especially on camera.  Pac woulda flipped the script on them niggaz and y'all would be claiming that 40 is a bitch 4 having so many niggaz behind him just 4 one person.  real recognize real and Plies did the right thing, enuff said.  y'all must not b in tha hood enuff, the shit happends to the best of em all of the time.  NOW THATS 100.

Fuck that shit...if you say you're a goon and you're from the streets then when u run in that bathroom u better come out with some heat. I'd accpet Kanye West runnin into the bathroom and snatchin off his chains but not Plies. That shit is stupid!

I USED TO BE A Goon or whatever u wanna call it.  Fact is 40 is fakin'.  It was funny at first but now 40 is just lookin' like an attention whore.  He's not thy brother's keeper of all real niggaz.  I like 40 and some of the shit he's done but i'll call a fake when i see a fake and 40 is fakin' hard.  Like i said I've seen the tuffness niggaz fall back.  I've seen a nigga get shot in the head and survive and not do shit to the nigga who shot him and killed his baby mother, granted the shooter got Life but the nigga still pip-squeeked like a lil ant for a few weeks.  I know he didn't snitch bcuz supposidly the camera caught him in tha act but All Niggaz ain't aren't quick 2 stunt and show off bcuz they got a camera in they face.  That shit means nothing.  If 40 woulda rolled up dolo then it would've been another story but when you're outnumbered like that WTF are u gonna do.  Y'all act like y'all would'nt have done the same thing, stop fakin'.  U fakin' hard mo.  If Plies was white we wouldn't even be having this debate, y'all would be cosigning with Plies wtf lol.  get outta here
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:28:21 PM by LaMilton Taeshawn »

ThaRealSupreme

stop jockin 40 bcuz he's the underdogg and from the west.  fact is if 40 woulda ran up on Plies by himself or with 1 or 2 other people then shit woulda been about what 40 was talkin about but 40 ran up with a couple niggaz.  Plies did the SMART thing (life wise and career wise, wat if he woulda got knocked tha fuck out it would be a whole different ballgame).  let's not get 2 actin' like Plies is a bitch bcuz of what he did and how he called it.  yeah, Plies took the "softer" approach in my eyes saying what he's saying and all but it's not like he did a bad thing or a hypocritical thing either.  Pac would've done the same thing, especially on camera.  Pac woulda flipped the script on them niggaz and y'all would be claiming that 40 is a bitch 4 having so many niggaz behind him just 4 one person.  real recognize real and Plies did the right thing, enuff said.  y'all must not b in tha hood enuff, the shit happends to the best of em all of the time.  NOW THATS 100.

Fuck that shit...if you say you're a goon and you're from the streets then when u run in that bathroom u better come out with some heat. I'd accpet Kanye West runnin into the bathroom and snatchin off his chains but not Plies. That shit is stupid!

I USED TO BE A Goon or whatever u wanna call it.
 Fact is 40 is fakin'.  It was funny at first but now 40 is just lookin' like an attention whore.  He's not thy brother's keeper of all real niggaz.  I like 40 and some of the shit he's done but i'll call a fake when i see a fake and 40 is fakin' hard.  Like i said I've seen the tuffness niggaz fall back.  I've seen a nigga get shot in the head and survive and not do shit to the nigga who shot him and killed his baby mother, granted the shooter got Life but the nigga still pip-squeeked like a lil ant for a few weeks.  I know he didn't snitch bcuz supposidly the camera caught him in tha act but All Niggaz ain't aren't quick 2 stunt and show off bcuz they got a camera in they face.  That shit means nothing.  If 40 woulda rolled up dolo then it would've been another story but when you're outnumbered like that WTF are u gonna do.  Y'all act like y'all would'nt have done the same thing, stop fakin'.  U fakin' hard mo.  If Plies was white we wouldn't even be having this debate, y'all would be cosigning with Plies wtf lol.  get outta here

U used to be a goon??? Knock it off. If you feel like Plies did what he needed to do then fine but niggas that I know carry heat because they're used to seeing ppl get outnumbered. 40 has never done no real street shit on camera or anything that didn't concern the industry not even til this day. The realist shit he has done was bust at the police which is on record and even if he did that shit just 'cause he was young and dumb....he still did it. Plies ran from an entertainer who came for that reason lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

BiggBoogaBiff

Fact is 40 is fakin'.  It was funny at first but now 40 is just lookin' like an attention whore.  He's not thy brother's keeper of all real niggaz.  I like 40 and some of the shit he's done but i'll call a fake when i see a fake and 40 is fakin' hard.  Like i said I've seen the tuffness niggaz fall back.  I've seen a nigga get shot in the head and survive and not do shit to the nigga who shot him and killed his baby mother, granted the shooter got Life but the nigga still pip-squeeked like a lil ant for a few weeks.  I know he didn't snitch bcuz supposidly the camera caught him in tha act but All Niggaz ain't aren't quick 2 stunt and show off bcuz they got a camera in they face.  That shit means nothing.  If 40 woulda rolled up dolo then it would've been another story but when you're outnumbered like that WTF are u gonna do.  Y'all act like y'all would'nt have done the same thing, stop fakin'.  U fakin' hard mo.  If Plies was white we wouldn't even be having this debate, y'all would be cosigning with Plies wtf lol.  get outta here

U used to be a goon??? Knock it off. If you feel like Plies did what he needed to do then fine but niggas that I know carry heat because they're used to seeing ppl get outnumbered. 40 has never done no real street shit on camera or anything that didn't concern the industry not even til this day. The realist shit he has done was bust at the police which is on record and even if he did that shit just 'cause he was young and dumb....he still did it. Plies ran from an entertainer who came for that reason lol

uooowww wooow!  40 and your folks carried a strap bcuz they were outnumbered.... no shit shirlock that's why niggaz carry straps in tha 1st place.  but u only KNOW people who carried straps, u never HAD 2 carry 1 urself.  so fuckin' wat 40 busted at the Police, i know a gang of niggaz who would but know that the Police would be at they door with a warrant that same night and would bcome fugitives and that shit is more wack than anything.  stop pretending bcuz the nigga was on some hot head shit means he's some super gangster.  some niggaz are smarter than that.  even gutta niggaz that've been in this game since birth wouldn't even do no DUMB shit like that.  40 cares too much about what other people think of him rather than what he thinks of himself, enuff said

MOON KNIGHT

Plus where where all Mr. "Goon Affiliated's" Goons  ???

BiggBoogaBiff

dubcc is really full of fuckfaces (not that i just noticed that)

<-- just peep game and fall back.  this thread is gonna turn in2 some chess club revenge of the nerds vs jocks type shit, i can see that shit a mile away.

ThaRealSupreme

uooowww wooow!  40 and your folks carried a strap bcuz they were outnumbered.... no shit shirlock that's why niggaz carry straps in tha 1st place.  but u only KNOW people who carried straps, u never HAD 2 carry 1 urself.  so fuckin' wat 40 busted at the Police, i know a gang of niggaz who would but know that the Police would be at they door with a warrant that same night and would bcome fugitives and that shit is more wack than anything.  stop pretending bcuz the nigga was on some hot head shit means he's some super gangster.  some niggaz are smarter than that.  even gutta niggaz that've been in this game since birth wouldn't even do no DUMB shit like that.  40 cares too much about what other people think of him rather than what he thinks of himself, enuff said

Lol

ThaRealSupreme

Plus where where all Mr. "Goon Affiliated's" Goons  ???

I mean...if you're claimin to be active then where are your goons at??

MOON KNIGHT

dubcc is really full of fuckfaces (not that i just noticed that)

<-- just peep game and fall back.  this thread is gonna turn in2 some chess club revenge of the nerds vs jocks type shit, i can see that shit a mile away.

Good track.......
R.I.P. to Mac Dre, he was alot "realer" than Plies will ever be....and never needed to promote himself as the "Definition of Real", "Da Realest", or "Goon Affiliated"  ;D

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
I dunno man. Plies just reacted, what else a midget to do when 30 mofos turn up on the set uninvited?

thank u plies a lil nigga..and if u notice 40 aint never ran up on a nigga bigger than he was  ex. slim thug is in cali all the time runs wit no security

niggas never mention non of the people 40 done encountered weighed over 160lbs...and the one nigga who got at 40..he got quiet

niggas never mention plies came back to see what 40 was talkin about soon as he put his shit up..it aint like he ran n took the next trip back to florida

or talk about how nervous jamie was when he tried to calm down the situation

i aint finna let another nigga have the chance to snatch my shit n yung berg me.. if i spot it..im run put my shit up..then go see what the nigga wont as well.. u dont go out of town actin wreckless..

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^ blah blah blah, everybody always say what they'll do but do the EXACT OPPOSITE when it's their time to shine.^^^

i hate that shit.  just keep it 100.  i ain't supernigga but i ain't no bitch neither.  niggaz around my way KNOW that.  no1 is just gonna run up on me and try 2 pull a stunt or rob me bcuz of whatever (i can't lie they've tried b4 but were unsuccessful, im just not havin all that).  that's never happened and NEVER will happen like shyt.  People play this "oh i wouldda did that" role but i see it happen all of the time, niggaz do the smart thing rather than the hard thing.  Gangstaz don't live that long nigga, let's not get to actin' bcuz u all comfortable now that means u'll just up and back up what u just said on the 100.  all that shit is fantasy.  You/Y'all must've never been around some REAL KILLAZ is y'all talkin all that shit on some chatroom.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 10:04:41 PM by LaMilton Taeshawn »

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness

thats a bitch ass dog hes got hahahaha

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
^^^ blah blah blah, everybody always say what they'll do but do the EXACT OPPOSITE when it's their time to shine.^^^

i hate that shit.  just keep it 100.  i ain't supernigga but i ain't no bitch neither.  niggaz around my way KNOW that.  no1 is just gonna run up on me and try 2 pull a stunt or rob me bcuz of whatever (i can't lie they've tried b4 but were unsuccessful, im just not havin all that).  that's never happened and NEVER will happen like shyt.  People play this "oh i wouldda did that" role but i see it happen all of the time, niggaz do the smart thing rather than the hard thing.  Gangstaz don't live that long nigga, let's not get to actin' bcuz u all comfortable now that means u'll just up and back up what u just said on the 100.  all that shit is fantasy.  You/Y'all must've never been around some REAL KILLAZ is y'all talkin all that shit on some chatroom.

yo muhfuckin ass dont comprehend well...

plies did what exactly what i would do if i was out of pocket in another city..where a known youtube jacker lurks..and that is 100..if i see some niggas lurkin..shit will get put up..and go see what they tombout exactly like he did...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

plies did what exactly what i would do if i was out of pocket in another city..where a known youtube jacker lurks..and that is 100..if i see some niggas lurkin..shit will get put up..and go see what they tombout exactly like he did...

Lol I don't think he got that you were on Plies side there

Jaydc

Plies is a fake I think thats pretty obvious,just look at the fucking guy.Hes a college educated person from the burbs and he talks that ignorant goon shit for an image and some sales.

BiggBoogaBiff

hey dummy, that shit was directed at everybody who was talking about they would do some super gangsta shit back