Author Topic: "I'm disappointing in both them clowns" Plies goin in on 40 glocc/J Fox  (Read 1230 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

that 2nd pac pic.....why the fuck would he take that pic? lol

to give half of Dubcc somethin to jack off to lol

As for this topic. Its a lotta speculatin muthafuckas in here lol. Im not here to defend Plies...fuck him. But I aint defended 40 either...fuck him too.  Neither one of em really matter to me.  Plies bein the superthug he pretends to be, yeah...maybe he shoulda stayed around to find out whats happenin. But none of us know what was goin on in his head at the time.  If the story went down the way they sayin, its kinda funny to me lol. But 40 cant act like anybodies scared of his ass. He aint show up to the shoot alone. If anybodies scared of shit, they aint worried about 40...they worried about whos with 40.

^^^true.  Plies did sound like he was being a little bitchy about it but in the end 40 was being an even bigger bitch.  you don't roll up with a couple niggaz and not expect a nigga 2 react defensively.  Some people take Plies's goon talk a little too serious and don't really know what he means.  It's like when people say "i hate coon music" or "it's too gangsta" or whatever they say about a song being "negative" (in y'all eyes) it's only bcuz they can't relate to it.  alotta them can't think past 1-step and fail to realize that it's just not for.  Chances r they get offended bcuz it happend to them and they get mad when they hear a rapper talking about something that happened to them and they're "glorifying" it LOL!  it's pretty funny.

Triple OG Rapsodie

smh @ the day the guy who runs away ends up getting the props. Either Plies has a bunch of stans on here or 40 glocc has a bunch of haters. Truthfully I don't give a fuck about either one, but the one who acts all gangster and then runs away from a confrontation should not be the one getting defended on a hip hop forum. I don't know what is up with today's fans.

BiggBoogaBiff

no stan shit but...
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2010, 03:55:44 PM »
smh @ the day the guy who runs away ends up getting the props. Either Plies has a bunch of stans on here or 40 glocc has a bunch of haters. Truthfully I don't give a fuck about either one, but the one who acts all gangster and then runs away from a confrontation should not be the one getting defended on a hip hop forum. I don't know what is up with today's fans.

goes to show that you've never been in the streets b4.  the niggaz that wanna act all tough are the niggaz that die early, it's kinda rare that you find a nigga that get stomped on by 20niggaz and fight back and if u do he must not give a fuck about living or dying... most niggaz would break, then catch tha nigga who you were beefin wit on tha 1 and fuck his ass up.  you listen to too many rap records.  i've been jumped a few times b4 and i fought back but it was like 3 and 4 and 5 niggaz (2 bitch ass niggaz, 3 confused ass niggaz when i was 16, and 4 crip niggaz in bmore in an alley bcuz my dumb ass my tryna get a brew b4 tha store closed) so fighting back wasn't really an issue but when u have more than that then it's not an issue whether your a "gangsta" or not, it's a matter of survival.  it was like 10 of them niggaz vs. 1 nigga, u dont get no props 4 that unless u shanking bush or cheney.... goon or bafoon.  thats how i c it

i guess bcuz i never needed or had a crew 2 do dirt (i do dirt all by my lonely) i feel this way but i know 1 thing, it do have that truth in it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 04:03:19 PM by LaMilton Taeshawn say FREE HELEN FRANKLIN »

Triple OG Rapsodie

radiotube, you trying to ebang is a fail in itself. You're a kid from maryland who spends too much time on the internet

BiggBoogaBiff

radiotube, you trying to ebang is a fail in itself. You're a kid from maryland who spends too much time on the internet

i spend too much time on my bb more like it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

cuz hes gangster g...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Plies doesnt get props from me, not at all. Me bein from the Westcoast...yeah, sometimes I getta kick outta Westcoast muhafuckas punkin outta towners. Its kinda funny I guess. But still, you have a lot of internet kids on here that have never dealt wit any kinda gangsta shit in they life talkin about how a dude is supposed to act when that shit comes his way.  A dude callin himself a goon, runnin for his life...yeah I see the comedy in that shit. But be real. Theres a difference between bein hard, and bein stupid. Waitin around to find out what happens when youre outmanned and outgunned...thats stupid, not hard. And what Im sayin is, nobody here knows what was goin on in his head. Ive been in triv situations where it was.."aiight, we cant hit that lil function up cus these niggas goan be there". That doesnt make you a bitch. Gettin shot doesnt make u hard...it only makes u dead.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Daygo u a fool 4 tha last part...but plies talks all this goon and street shit but rolls wit security...so is that cool or still gd up?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Plies doesnt get props from me, not at all. Me bein from the Westcoast...yeah, sometimes I getta kick outta Westcoast muhafuckas punkin outta towners. Its kinda funny I guess. But still, you have a lot of internet kids on here that have never dealt wit any kinda gangsta shit in they life talkin about how a dude is supposed to act when that shit comes his way.  A dude callin himself a goon, runnin for his life...yeah I see the comedy in that shit. But be real. Theres a difference between bein hard, and bein stupid. Waitin around to find out what happens when youre outmanned and outgunned...thats stupid, not hard. And what Im sayin is, nobody here knows what was goin on in his head. Ive been in triv situations where it was.."aiight, we cant hit that lil function up cus these niggas goan be there". That doesnt make you a bitch. Gettin shot doesnt make u hard...it only makes u dead.

I would understand if someone was out to get him or threatened to kill him. But this was a situation where two rappers happen to run across each other and one has a bunch of dudes with him. Damn, at least act like you ain't shook. And why would there be guns involved?