Author Topic: Big Krit is the new Pimp C  (Read 517 times)

Jaydc

Big Krit is the new Pimp C
« on: June 07, 2010, 09:36:51 PM »
Damn,dude sounds so similar,from the production to the flow and raps.He just signed to Def Jam,Im bumping krit wuz here right now,shit is banging.

Jaydc

Re: Big Krit is the new Pimp C
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 09:52:07 PM »
If anyone wants a link to it just pm me  8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 10:18:46 PM »
Youtubed some of his songs theyre not bad.  DLing his "krit wuz here" mixtape right now.

Heres the link to the one I got. http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/big-krit-krit-wuz-here/

Edit..So far its worth it 4 the 1st song.  And I didnt realize that he was the dude on that track on Khalifa's OJ & Kush mixtape.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 11:00:23 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 10:20:14 PM »
pimp is one of the hardest rappers to imtimidate or replace at in what he did/does...lets c
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 06:11:17 AM »
Checked out a few tracks months ago, computer troubles have prevented me from checking out the krit wuz here album

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 09:54:43 AM »
Blasphemy...I don't get why people always say so and so is "the new" fill in the blank. 

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 03:48:40 PM »
he does sound alot like Pimp C......but more lyrical for sure with more diverse content.......I think this dude is the truth!! check out Hometown Hero

Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 04:05:46 PM »
big krit is the new Big Krit

BIGWORM

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 04:45:43 PM »
If people compare this guy to Pimp-C they are dead WRONG. Nobody in the rap game can compare themselves to the SWAGGER, REALNESS & MUSICAL TALENT that PIMP-C had and has...

"I'll Right The Rhyme, Sing The Hook & Make You The Beat"- PIMP-C

R.I.P. To my 2nd favorite rapper of all time...

P.S. Fuck these cloning ass monkey mouth bitchez...

Jaydc

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 05:05:11 PM »
Why does everyone turn into such cry babies when you compare artists?His voice and style is similar and that gives people an idea of what hes going to sound like.if I made a thread that said check out this new Big krit shit,this thread would have zero replies and nobody would pay attention to it.Stop pointing out overly obvious shit like big krit is the new big krit or nobody is the new pimp c,it doesnt make you intelligent.Just check out the music and shut the fuck up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »
i was about to say blasphemy...but fuck it ill try it.

shoot me a link ill give honest feedback.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 07:13:30 PM »
If people compare this guy to Pimp-C they are dead WRONG. Nobody in the rap game can compare themselves to the SWAGGER, REALNESS & MUSICAL TALENT that PIMP-C had and has...

"I'll Right The Rhyme, Sing The Hook & Make You The Beat"- PIMP-C

R.I.P. To my 2nd favorite rapper of all time...

P.S. Fuck these cloning ass monkey mouth bitchez...

chill the fuck out.......this dude is DEFINITELY comparable to Pimp C.....u act like Pimp C is some untouchable God or something, stop acting like a dickrider and getting ur feelings hurt, people are just making an analytical comparison, calm the F down, if u really are a fan of Pimp C, then u should definitely check out Big Krit

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 07:32:06 PM »
no1 can be Pimp C beyitch.  this makes me wanna play some pimp c just lookin' at the thread.  RIP

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 08:19:24 PM »
I agree nobody can really be Pimp C but I ain't the uptight about it. I'm really curious to check this guy out now (no homo). I wanna hear this.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 08:33:42 PM »
I agree nobody can really be Pimp C but I ain't the uptight about it. I'm really curious to check this guy out now (no homo). I wanna hear this.

big krit got heat no doubt.  this is the best mixtape (various artists wise) of 2010 IMO
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/11907/strictly_for_the_traps_and_trunks_2.html

but point blank he's not Pimp C.  that's like saying Tha Realest was the next 2Pac... literally