Author Topic: Big Krit is the new Pimp C  (Read 515 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: Big Krit is the new Pimp C
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 08:34:27 PM »
he cool

but

run (4from run dmc)(pimp looked like him too..lol) + willie D= pimp c

til u get a rapper with that basic rhyme scheme n the let ya nuttz hang on every track factor..then u will have pimp c

u can sound like em all day..shits a rapper in dallas. name big chiefa..cool rapper n sounds like a young pimp as well

but neither has that run +willie d formula

2 rappers pimp look up 2 n wanted to be like...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 09:59:40 PM »
K.R.I.T. is cool.

if I made a thread that said check out this new Big krit shit,this thread would have zero replies and nobody would pay attention to it.

Yeah, I tried that with this Hometown Hero track, only got a few replies.

kemizt

Bananas

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 11:51:02 PM »
stop acting like a dickrider

you have two pictures of pac in your profile, one with a margarita in hand.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 11:04:38 AM »
Oh by the way, I didn't hear the Pimp C resemblance when I heard through his tape.

kemizt

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 01:45:10 PM »
^dude talks about pimping and has a thick southern accent, so people automatically categorize him with Pimp C....

BIGWORM

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 02:23:23 PM »
If people compare this guy to Pimp-C they are dead WRONG. Nobody in the rap game can compare themselves to the SWAGGER, REALNESS & MUSICAL TALENT that PIMP-C had and has...

"I'll Right The Rhyme, Sing The Hook & Make You The Beat"- PIMP-C

R.I.P. To my 2nd favorite rapper of all time...

P.S. Fuck these cloning ass monkey mouth bitchez...

chill the fuck out.......this dude is DEFINITELY comparable to Pimp C.....u act like Pimp C is some untouchable God or something, stop acting like a dickrider and getting ur feelings hurt, people are just making an analytical comparison, calm the F down, if u really are a fan of Pimp C, then u should definitely check out Big Krit

Go Fuck Your Mother! How about that your punk ass bitch? I see you got 2-Pac in your picture so assume your A fan of his. A quick question you CUM DUMPSTER is "the realest" the new 2-Pac?

Artists should be original and not try to RIDE THE DICK of others.

PIMP-C is a LEGEND....

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »
P.S. Fuck these cloning ass monkey mouth bitchez...

Go Fuck Your Mother! How about that your punk ass bitch? I see you got 2-Pac in your picture so assume your A fan of his. A quick question you CUM DUMPSTER is "the realest" the new 2-Pac?

Artists should be original and not try to RIDE THE DICK of others.

PIMP-C is a LEGEND....
Woah! Like that? Is that how you feel?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 04:08:40 PM »
thx for the link pimp.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 11:34:26 PM »
this lil niggaz is tight but i think he's tryna b pimp. its only one pimp c so he should give up. this niggaz tryna spit like him and about whut pimp spit about. next he gon bleach his skin so he could b lightskin like pimp lol.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 08:57:03 PM »
hows he tryna be Pimp C.....IMO his lyrics are better and more creative, and his subject matter is deeper.....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »
Why does everyone turn into such cry babies when you compare artists?His voice and style is similar and that gives people an idea of what hes going to sound like.if I made a thread that said check out this new Big krit shit,this thread would have zero replies and nobody would pay attention to it.Stop pointing out overly obvious shit like big krit is the new big krit or nobody is the new pimp c,it doesnt make you intelligent.Just check out the music and shut the fuck up.

Its one thing to say his voice and style is reminiscent of Pimp, it's another to say he's the next Pimp.  It's hyperbole and a reason I ignore a lot of mainstream crap because it's 90% hype and 10% skill (even less in some cases). 

This guy is the new Pimp, BOB was the next Andre, Chris Brown was the new Michael Jackson, Rick Ross is the new Biggie, blah blah blah.  All hype tactics.

If someone is legit they can stand on their own.

Peace

Jaydc

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
Well he sounds similar,but lyrically and content wise hes already better then pimp c.And he producers his own beats using live instrumentation just like pimp did.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 10:10:39 PM »
yeah he got pimp c style...texas wont like him if he tryna b like their god...one of em
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »
ive put so many ppl onto krit.

dude does good music.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »
Why does everyone turn into such cry babies when you compare artists?His voice and style is similar and that gives people an idea of what hes going to sound like.if I made a thread that said check out this new Big krit shit,this thread would have zero replies and nobody would pay attention to it.Stop pointing out overly obvious shit like big krit is the new big krit or nobody is the new pimp c,it doesnt make you intelligent.Just check out the music and shut the fuck up.

Its one thing to say his voice and style is reminiscent of Pimp, it's another to say he's the next Pimp.  It's hyperbole and a reason I ignore a lot of mainstream crap because it's 90% hype and 10% skill (even less in some cases). 

This guy is the new Pimp, BOB was the next Andre, Chris Brown was the new Michael Jackson, Rick Ross is the new Biggie, blah blah blah.  All hype tactics.

If someone is legit they can stand on their own.

Peace

^^
What he said.