Author Topic: Big Krit is the new Pimp C  (Read 516 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Big Krit is the new Pimp C
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »
Well he sounds similar,but lyrically and content wise hes already better then pimp c.And he producers his own beats using live instrumentation just like pimp did.

lmao Pimp was over your head bruh. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 12:23:37 AM »
Anybody that believes Pimp aint have alot or a majority of deep tracks is fuckn they own self, Chad was like a Deacon.  but of corse aint none of yall actually took tha time and money to listen 2 tha music, yall only skim thru it or dont even hear tha album at all and sit bak and critisize it on tha internet like there aint nuthn else 2 do n life.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2010, 04:58:21 PM »
but of corse aint none of yall actually took tha time and money to listen 2 tha music, yall only skim thru it or dont even hear tha album at all and sit bak and critisize it on tha internet like there aint nuthn else 2 do n life.

i feel like alot of people do that too

but anyway Krit is cool but callin him the new Pimp C is like saying the Realest is the 2nd coming of 2pac. or Top Dogg the new Snoop. shit doesnt work, you are you and I am I

westsiderider323

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »
i hear SOME similarity but just in the voice there will never be another chad butler smoke sumthin bitch

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2010, 06:00:13 PM »
Anybody that believes Pimp aint have alot or a majority of deep tracks is fuckn they own self, Chad was like a Deacon.  but of corse aint none of yall actually took tha time and money to listen 2 tha music, yall only skim thru it or dont even hear tha album at all and sit bak and critisize it on tha internet like there aint nuthn else 2 do n life.

tabernacle!