Author Topic: Game, new movie! Yukmouth fight?  (Read 1708 times)

D.A UK

• Lil Geezy
Game, new movie! Yukmouth fight?
« on: June 08, 2010, 11:05:49 AM »
www.hurricane-game.net , Listen to part 3, He had a fight with yukmouth? Knocked him out? And new film with tom cruise and matthew mcconaughy. Intresting..
Nas Won! "I prove you lost already"

westsiderider323

Re: Game, new movie! Yukmouth fight?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »
game claims he knocks everyone out but he his taller then your average rapper so who knows

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »
I just want to know, when the fuck did this happen?

MarshColin

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 05:31:35 PM »
Game ran into Yuk at a club somewhere. Game confronted Yuk about dissing 50 Cent & G-Unit and Yuk said some shit like "Nah man that's C-Bo and them." I don't remember if there was a fight then or not but Game then came with that I Got A Mill On It diss track. This was back when Game was on G-Unit still.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 06:06:28 PM »
game claims he knocks everyone out but he his taller then your average rapper so who knows

what does height have to do with someone knocking someone out?

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 09:28:49 PM »
Wasn't that Ras Kass who he supposedly KOd? Or did he "KO" another rapper? To be fair though, for Ras Kass, there were a few other people (i know the security guard was one) who confirmed that he was out.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 09:36:31 PM »

Who else has he claimed to have knocked out?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 10:24:42 PM »

Who else has he claimed to have knocked out?

Rass kas how ever u spell it

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 11:12:15 PM »
I like this Game.  haha.  Funny dude.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Elano

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 11:53:59 PM »

in a fight it doesn't matter how tall you are...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 12:07:11 AM »
Game punched Razzy, as for Yuk, Yuk made a fool outta Game on Game Ova 2. It was epic,dude just destroyed him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

amazing25

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 12:24:40 AM »

what does height have to do with someone knocking someone out?

arm reach,knockout power.If you an MMA figther, than nothing..Even thou Fedor Wins becoz He is taller and arms are longer.

Look at Spider Silva Anderson, his legs are tall and hands are fuking long ass, he hardly ever lets an opponent get close yo him.

But wtf would you know about figthing, if u saying what Height has to do wit it, u aint never been in the fight.

amazing25

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 12:29:27 AM »
this happened recently..And that time Game was still pushing weights and was in athletic shape, so i can imagine game is 6'5, 230lb and Yukmouth is a lil skinny 150lb stoner...Game woulda blown a fuking hole in his chest.

Who else Game koed? He never said anything...People speculated that  He Koed Hot Dollar and somebody else.

And Rass Kass?Well, Rass Kass said himself  with "Hiiiiii Gayme" video that Game Koed his ass...and its a pity becoz GAme aint really said much when shit hit the net, its the rass Kass who made like 5 different stories, saying bottle hit him, than 20- dudes jumped him...than this and than and Game kept quiet and than rass kass himself appearaed on youtube spitting bullets and saying "Hiiiiiiiii Gayme"

Pathetic if you ask me.People wanna bash Game but Game actually keeps the shit quiet and never goes outta line.And Rass Kass went to mention his son in the song...wtf is that?

If i was a father, beating up wouodnt be enough, i woulda skinned that lil Rass Kass Nigga alive.

amazing25

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 12:40:54 AM »
Game punched Razzy, as for Yuk, Yuk made a fool outta Game on Game Ova 2. It was epic,dude just destroyed him.

it was breathe, not Game ova 2.And Game destroyed? Dude sold 6 mil with DOC,2 mil with DA,1 Mil with LAX and was on forbes fichest kings 3 years straight.

Meanwhile Accusations fly that Yuk got chain snached and went to Po po and filed a report. And getting Ko'ed by Game was a topping.

And That was after him dissing 50 and Gunit with Cbo and Cbo appearing at Games My Life video Clip calling him a  real nigga and all.

Dunno why yuk talks big. Dude is a lil 4'8 skinny, smoked out yapping cunt.His music is dope thou, but he aint no don

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 12:52:19 AM »
Man stop talking about mans muscles and height and his power,him pushing weight and shit like that, u acting like lil gay bitch right now.

Yukmouth owned Game on Game Ova-2, u gotta calm down and admit that, dont get upset cause sure Game wouldnt be upset if some girl smacks you in the face infront of your class (you are still primary school right)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM