Author Topic: Game, new movie! Yukmouth fight?  (Read 1728 times)

bullet_wrongkind

Re: Game, new movie! Yukmouth fight?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 01:10:21 AM »
Man stop talking about mans muscles and height and his power,him pushing weight and shit like that, u acting like lil gay bitch right now.

Yukmouth owned Game on Game Ova-2, u gotta calm down and admit that, dont get upset cause sure Game wouldnt be upset if some girl smacks you in the face infront of your class (you are still primary school right)

LMAO!!! Co-Sign.

amazing25

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 03:33:28 AM »
Man stop talking about mans muscles and height and his power,him pushing weight and shit like that, u acting like lil gay bitch right now.

Yukmouth owned Game on Game Ova-2, u gotta calm down and admit that, dont get upset cause sure Game wouldnt be upset if some girl smacks you in the face infront of your class (you are still primary school right)

L glutamine,Xtend,Xpand,Green bulge,Omega Thunder,Purple Wrath, branched chain amino acids,casein....

.that should give you an idean that i am not 17 year old primary school 160 lb kiddie.

I will break your fucking face with my shin motherfucker. you ol Talib Kweli concious listening stoner ass peacefull hippe. or snoop dogg, skinny ass pot smoking Bob marley listening pothead.

Im studying for Beachelor of honours degree for Food Biochemistry, 220lb Mai Thai amateur fighter.I would fight you, Rass Kass and yukmouth with 1 arm and they will jail me for causing extreme heavy body harm with attempting murder with potential weapon-My Shin.

amazing25

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 03:37:03 AM »
5000 posts...damn, i just went in at Lightsaber,Star Wars Slaughterhouse Xbox in the hands groupie.

God i hope he dont IOWA me, 56Year Old Crooked I me, Icepack on Live Blog-Me and I aint dissing Royce coz he is cool.

Slaughterhouse are worse than Eminem white fans, at least those fuckers go outsidwe,,SH fans are stuck in the basement, typing..

5000 posts? really bruh? Virgin much?

amazing25

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 03:42:50 AM »
waits for the cunt to go cry to admin to get me banned...not the first fuking time..

:D

"Robbie, He is harassing me, he called my favourite rap group bad names, get him banned Robbie"

Robbie "Amazing25, you have been banned..Reason:Harassing Other members"

"Thanks Robbie, You are the man"

Goes back to posting

"So, Fuck Game,  yukmouth is the hardest out, bodyweight and all the figther stats dont mean shit", tells a madeup story how he saw a 5'6 guy kick the shit outta 6'7 Dude....

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 03:44:50 AM »
waits for the cunt to go cry to admin to get me banned...not the first fuking time..

:D

"Robbie, He is harassing me, he called my favourite rap group bad names, get him banned Robbie"

Robbie "Amazing25, you have been banned..Reason:Harassing Other members"

"Thanks Robbie, You are the man"

Goes back to posting

"So, Fuck Game,  yukmouth is the hardest out, bodyweight and all the figther stats dont mean shit", tells a madeup story how he saw a 5'6 guy kick the shit outta 6'7 Dude....

Height nor strength is the determining factors. It's speed...I trust what Bruce Lee stated. Lol.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 03:59:04 AM »
game claims he knocks everyone out but he his taller then your average rapper so who knows

what's the average.....5'5? lol. Game's 6'5? for real?

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 04:25:08 AM »

L glutamine,Xtend,Xpand,Green bulge,Omega Thunder,Purple Wrath, branched chain amino acids,casein....

.that should give you an idean that i am not 17 year old primary school 160 lb kiddie.

I will break your fucking face with my shin motherfucker. you ol Talib Kweli concious listening stoner ass peacefull hippe. or snoop dogg, skinny ass pot smoking Bob marley listening pothead.

Im studying for Beachelor of honours degree for Food Biochemistry, 220lb Mai Thai amateur fighter.I would fight you, Rass Kass and yukmouth with 1 arm and they will jail me for causing extreme heavy body harm with attempting murder with potential weapon-My Shin.

lol +1

xpand is the shit! 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 04:57:59 AM »
Game punched Razzy, as for Yuk, Yuk made a fool outta Game on Game Ova 2. It was epic,dude just destroyed him.

it was breathe, not Game ova 2.And Game destroyed? Dude sold 6 mil with DOC,2 mil with DA,1 Mil with LAX and was on forbes fichest kings 3 years straight.

Meanwhile Accusations fly that Yuk got chain snached and went to Po po and filed a report. And getting Ko'ed by Game was a topping.

And That was after him dissing 50 and Gunit with Cbo and Cbo appearing at Games My Life video Clip calling him a  real nigga and all.

Dunno why yuk talks big. Dude is a lil 4'8 skinny, smoked out yapping cunt.His music is dope thou, but he aint no don

Fuck outta here,da didnt sell 2 mill and lax didnt sell 1 mill.Quit making up numbers

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 05:02:35 AM »

I officially pronounce you in the name of this dubcc community : the strongest, biggest, most masculine, most violent gangsta rap groupie ever. Wear that title with pride. Its better then this "acting like a lil gay bitch right now" title you had before this post. Nah, lets get serious here dude...listen now. Only damage you can cause here is to yourself, you already labeled yourself as homosexual delusional character,we can see that from your posts, you live in fantasy world where you try to hide your homosexual obsession with tall strong black man by claiming that you are some kind of "semi-educated kick-boxer who enjoys in only real man music:gangsta rap" character.

As for your education, I really doubt that you are able to read a book at all without giving up on first page and leaving the book. Instead of reading something that will help you in your intellectual development, you rather put your clothes down and put some dirty shitty shorts and become street-fighter Sagat imagining how it would be cool if you could make love with other kick-boxers after your imagination-land match is over. We can clearly see from your writing and sentence structure that you are classic example of unhygienic lazy fat dumb 15 year old kid, you really need to change your life or you will end up like those two Columbine dudes. I am giving you pearls here you little swine so listen and try to obey me, try and change before is to late.

I dont want to see you banned from here, cause its a win - win situation for me, you can either bow down and show some signs of live gray cells in your head, or you can stay the way you are now and entertain us here with your never-ending dumbness, until one day you end up in some ditch with your cut off penis in your mouth, when your online tall black muscular kick-boxer gangsta friends realize that you are nothing but a fat dumb disturbed faggot.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2010, 09:26:07 AM »

I officially pronounce you in the name of this dubcc community : the strongest, biggest, most masculine, most violent gangsta rap groupie ever. Wear that title with pride. Its better then this "acting like a lil gay bitch right now" title you had before this post. Nah, lets get serious here dude...listen now. Only damage you can cause here is to yourself, you already labeled yourself as homosexual delusional character,we can see that from your posts, you live in fantasy world where you try to hide your homosexual obsession with tall strong black man by claiming that you are some kind of "semi-educated kick-boxer who enjoys in only real man music:gangsta rap" character.

As for your education, I really doubt that you are able to read a book at all without giving up on first page and leaving the book. Instead of reading something that will help you in your intellectual development, you rather put your clothes down and put some dirty shitty shorts and become street-fighter Sagat imagining how it would be cool if you could make love with other kick-boxers after your imagination-land match is over. We can clearly see from your writing and sentence structure that you are classic example of unhygienic lazy fat dumb 15 year old kid, you really need to change your life or you will end up like those two Columbine dudes. I am giving you pearls here you little swine so listen and try to obey me, try and change before is to late.

I dont want to see you banned from here, cause its a win - win situation for me, you can either bow down and show some signs of live gray cells in your head, or you can stay the way you are now and entertain us here with your never-ending dumbness, until one day you end up in some ditch with your cut off penis in your mouth, when your online tall black muscular kick-boxer gangsta friends realize that you are nothing but a fat dumb disturbed faggot.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Ether.Do someone else now,lol.

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 09:53:21 AM »
Height and reach can be a big factor for fight but ONLY and I mean ONLY if you got SCRAPS.....if you dont know how to throw down your gonna get beat down. Ive seen some of the shortest fools lay out some of the bigest cause they didnt know how to get down. So you cant just say dude gonna get it done cause hes 6'5". Also lets not talk about MMA in here cause those MMA fools fight by a set of rules....That shit doenst go the same on the street. Half of those MMA fools would get fucked up in a street fight. Theres no referee to call that shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »
game is huge overseas, last time game was on the charts for DA in the US he was at 950,000 which is platinum since more than 1 million copies were shipped, he definitely did a mill overseas making DA 2 x's platinum worldwide. As for LAX i think it went off the charts at around 800,000 in the US and he def did numbers overseas

Game punched Razzy, as for Yuk, Yuk made a fool outta Game on Game Ova 2. It was epic,dude just destroyed him.

it was breathe, not Game ova 2.And Game destroyed? Dude sold 6 mil with DOC,2 mil with DA,1 Mil with LAX and was on forbes fichest kings 3 years straight.

Meanwhile Accusations fly that Yuk got chain snached and went to Po po and filed a report. And getting Ko'ed by Game was a topping.

And That was after him dissing 50 and Gunit with Cbo and Cbo appearing at Games My Life video Clip calling him a  real nigga and all.

Dunno why yuk talks big. Dude is a lil 4'8 skinny, smoked out yapping cunt.His music is dope thou, but he aint no don

Fuck outta here,da didnt sell 2 mill and lax didnt sell 1 mill.Quit making up numbers

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 10:56:33 AM »
game claims he knocks everyone out but he his taller then your average rapper so who knows

what does height have to do with someone knocking someone out?

arm reach,knockout power.If you an MMA figther, than nothing..Even thou Fedor Wins becoz He is taller and arms are longer.

Look at Spider Silva Anderson, his legs are tall and hands are fuking long ass, he hardly ever lets an opponent get close yo him.

But wtf would you know about figthing, if u saying what Height has to do wit it, u aint never been in the fight.

what a idiot, Mike Tyson for years knocked out people wayyy taller than him, your talking about white boy on the ground fighting? thats not even real fighting why? because they play with rules, heads up fist up in a fight how the streets have it, height dont have shit to do with it..  game 6'5?? last time i check he was 6'4.. height does not determine strength nor fighting ability. Another example in the MMA ive watched a short buff dude pick up a tall guy and slam him down on the ground time and time again, if there were no rules he would proceed to kill him IN A FIGHT dumb ass

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »
5000 posts...damn, i just went in at Lightsaber,Star Wars Slaughterhouse Xbox in the hands groupie.

5000 posts? really bruh? Virgin much?
wait, you was banned like six times and always found a new way how to get here, so stfu

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 03:51:59 PM »

homie lax was at 800,000 together with jeezys album back in early-mid 09 so hes right