Author Topic: Who will be buying Hood Star by Crooked I? (well, by Wide awake really)  (Read 1259 times)

OG Hack Wilson

will it be mostly Crooked fans who already have 14 of the 15 songs?  Or will there also be a lot rap fans who say "Hey it's the guy from Slaughterhouse, I didn't know he had an album out.  Let me cop this"

basically, what does Wide Awake think their demographic is?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BIGWORM

I will be buying it. You guys crying about how there leaked song are not true fans. Of course they are gonna release those ones first it's only common sense. If your a true fan of an artist you would com out of pocket with 15 bucks and buy it. Maybe I'm old school cause I come from a generation of people that like to have hard copies of artist for the collection.

jonathandubcnn

I will be buying it. You guys crying about how there leaked song are not true fans. Of course they are gonna release those ones first it's only common sense. If your a true fan of an artist you would com out of pocket with 15 bucks and buy it. Maybe I'm old school cause I come from a generation of people that like to have hard copies of artist for the collection.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I mean its a shitty release, but I want to own Crooked I cd from that period. Ill try and get this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hmm.. I'm not buying this because Crooked said he doesn't get money from it & adviced his fans to bootleg the album.

Al Bundy

nope. i'm not even going to waste my bandwidth to download it

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ill get this for sure!! Im not a crooked I collector so I dont have most of these songs.. and deff worth a place in my collection!!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Crook doesn't want people to buy it though. So a true fan would skip it.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Im copping, im guessing SH and Em fans who dont know much about Crooked I, or west coast fans who dont live on the net like peeps here.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

GangstaBoogy

Its common sense to release a bunch of songs that we A) already have and B) were overall disappointed with after all the years of waiting? Ooohkaay.

The economy is not boomin bruh. I'm not broke but I have better things to do with $15 than to give it to a company looking to make a quick buck off their fans with their shitty products.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

Im copping, im guessing SH and Em fans who dont know much about Crooked I, or west coast fans who dont live on the net like peeps here.

:D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

Already pre-ordered it.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nope. i'm not even going to waste my bandwidth to download it

OG Hack Wilson

Its common sense to release a bunch of songs that we A) already have and B) were overall disappointed with after all the years of waiting? Ooohkaay.

The economy is not boomin bruh. I'm not broke but I have better things to do with $15 than to give it to a company looking to make a quick buck off their fans with their shitty products.

they did choose 10 really good songs for the CD....only problem is everyone they want to buy this CD has them already lol

Jaydc

Probbaly not,if i randomly see it sitting on a record shelf I might impulse buy it,but that scenario is unlikely considering their probably only pressing 500 copies of the album lol