Author Topic: Who will be buying Hood Star by Crooked I? (well, by Wide awake really)  (Read 1249 times)

doggfather

Im copping, im guessing SH and Em fans who dont know much about Crooked I, or west coast fans who dont live on the net like peeps here.

:D

;D ;D

On:
I will!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

stopplaying3

• Lil Geezy
man shit it'z part of history if got love for him go get tha cd he'z been giving ya'll free music for fucccin years so buy tha cd or shut tha fuccc up.. stopplaying3

Triple OG Rapsodie

man shit it'z part of history if got love for him go get tha cd he'z been giving ya'll free music for fucccin years so buy tha cd or shut tha fuccc up.. stopplaying3

Crooked I said not to support it

Portugoal

Crooked I said not to support it

Crooked I should be happy someone is releasing his music. I don't care for the opinion of WA or the opinion of Crooked I. If I would want to buy this album (which I don't) I would buy it and Crooked I's opinion doesn't matter in that.

It's your money and you decide what to do with it. Not Crooked I.

papa-smurf

hell no.i support crooked i but im not supporting this release.even crooked i dont want his fans to support it.fuck this hoodstar album release.

doggfather

why do i need to support Crooked I?!?!

He doesn't take any official album, in the last decade. Just bootleg sh.ts, nad some "official" mixtape.

HE IS NOT SUPPORT HIS FANS!!!!

HE IS NOT SUPPORT HIMSELF!!!!!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LONDON!!

I will be buying it. You guys crying about how there leaked song are not true fans. Of course they are gonna release those ones first it's only common sense. If your a true fan of an artist you would com out of pocket with 15 bucks and buy it. Maybe I'm old school cause I come from a generation of people that like to have hard copies of artist for the collection.

Hmm.. I'm not buying this because Crooked said he doesn't get money from it & adviced his fans to bootleg the album.

if thats the case, that crooked won't get any loot or profit, then i won't support the cd wit my hard earned pounds and just d/l it, yes surr
"get this money by any means nessassary"

MarshColin

I will be buying it. You guys crying about how there leaked song are not true fans. Of course they are gonna release those ones first it's only common sense. If your a true fan of an artist you would com out of pocket with 15 bucks and buy it. Maybe I'm old school cause I come from a generation of people that like to have hard copies of artist for the collection.

Hmm.. I'm not buying this because Crooked said he doesn't get money from it & adviced his fans to bootleg the album.

Fuck what Crooked I says. Seriously. Anybody that won't buy it because they're a fan of Crooked I and only do what he says is just a groupie. A real I fan wouldn't base their decision on what he says since he's had over a decade to release an album and still hasn't. At this point the only person he can fault for that is himself.

As for if I'll buy it? If people on here say the mixing and mastering sounds better than what we previously had, and I see it in a store in my city then I'll buy it. The chance of the quality sounding better and me being able to find it are real small though. They better make this more widely available than Danny Boy.

doggfather

Seriously. Anybody that won't buy it because they're a fan of Crooked I and only do what he says is just a groupie. A real I fan wouldn't base their decision on what he says since he's had over a decade to release an album and still hasn't. At this point the only person he can fault for that is himself.

+1
U're right!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LONDON!!

Fuck what Crooked I says. Seriously. Anybody that won't buy it because they're a fan of Crooked I and only do what he says is just a groupie. A real I fan wouldn't base their decision on what he says since he's had over a decade to release an album and still hasn't. At this point the only person he can fault for that is himself.

As for if I'll buy it? If people on here say the mixing and mastering sounds better than what we previously had, and I see it in a store in my city then I'll buy it. The chance of the quality sounding better and me being able to find it are real small though. They better make this more widely available than Danny Boy.

nah fam, not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but i think your getting it a little twisted, i in no way shape, form or fashion, support that repulsive, creepy, gay groupism that goes on, on internet boards or in real life, gay/male(so called but really undercover gays)groupies need to get shot, shanked, kidnapped and tortured to death and yes that might seem a little bit over the top, but i'm talking from having experience of these vermin, shook little airbear, creepy, repulsive gay groupism in real life, there all certified off key gay, faggots, wit severe, gay perv mental sexual perv problems, typical gay, fucking faggots

i'm not into the artists life, i don't care what they do, i'm not a creepy, pussy little, shook, repulsive, peeping tom, no life having, no social life, no familv having, no sex life having, voyeur, stalker piece of pussy, piece of shit, sex offender, i have my own life and bills and famo to take care of

the only thing i want to know from a artist, male or female, is if there a rat, a typical piece of shook pussy sex offender(rapist/paedophille/voyeur/stalker), or a typical pussy airbear faggot or a frontman pussy mc chatting pure fart on the mic about street shit they no nuthin about or don't rep in any shape, form or fashion, you see what i'm saying cuzzy, you get me fam, thats what i'm talking about

so long as the artist isn't any of these things, i really don't care what the artist does in there private life, i'm not a creepy pussy little no life having bougie peeping tom, voyeur, perv wit too much time and money on there hands, its none of mine or anyones bizness, you see what i'm saying, i'm just into the music, i'm a fan, customer of the music and thats it, i'm not into autographs(thats cool for human being younga'a and human being chicks), or wanting to have long conversations wit artists, the only time i might say sumthin to an above board, stand up human being artist is if there a underated, underground artist wit talent, on the come up, just bubbling, on some "keep doing you fam, you've got talent, you can spit, don't watch the haters, keep it moving and guidance", you see what i'm saying and thats it, thats where it stops and ends, just to show that support for the cause, you see what i'm saying, so another real human being brother or sister wit talent can beat the system in a positive way and serve that potent product, heads have been clucking for you know, you see what i'm saying dawg, not to give up and quit, other than that, i keep it moving fam, real talk, you get me and you know this, i'm just a fan of the music and thats it, but if i see corporate crooks trying to skank(con) 'my' human being road brothers and sisters out of there dues, then its bigger than music, harsh prisons sentences, AIDS, gentrification, fucked up inner city schools worldwide where your left wit only few options to get that loot if you fuck up in school , the roads or dead end jobs, guns and shanks in the hood, police brutality, i could go on and on, its the bigger picture cuz, i'm wit my human being road brothers and sisters in this struggle, thats all it is, nothing else, for real like, you get me and you know this, i swear down like, its nuthin long    
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 03:16:41 AM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Seriously you guys are buying the same fucking shit that leaked in the same Q minus one song? Cause it was put in a cd case with a shitty cover, with most likely no fucking booklet or real pictures? Sad imo.

Mygla

why do i need to support Crooked I?!?!

He doesn't take any official album, in the last decade. Just bootleg sh.ts, nad some "official" mixtape.

HE IS NOT SUPPORT HIS FANS!!!!

HE IS NOT SUPPORT HIMSELF!!!!!

lol, do you use Google Translate to type your posts?

Jimmy H.

If the shit is available and not way over-priced, I'll cop it. I wanted to buy Danny Boy's album but I can only find it online and it's usually about $16.

JohnnyL

Seriously you guys are buying the same fucking shit that leaked in the same Q minus one song? Cause it was put in a cd case with a shitty cover, with most likely no fucking booklet or real pictures? Sad imo.

Yes.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

Yes.

Same.