Author Topic: Who will be buying Hood Star by Crooked I? (well, by Wide awake really)  (Read 1258 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs

The economy is not boomin bruh. I'm not broke but I have better things to do with $15 than to give it to a company looking to make a quick buck off their fans with their shitty products.

^^ nigga would get the electric chair for all the music he bee stillin

Triple OG Rapsodie

man shit it'z part of history if got love for him go get tha cd he'z been giving ya'll free music for fucccin years so buy tha cd or shut tha fuccc up.. stopplaying3

Crooked I said not to support it

Crooked I should be happy someone is releasing his music. I don't care for the opinion of WA or the opinion of Crooked I. If I would want to buy this album (which I don't) I would buy it and Crooked I's opinion doesn't matter in that.

It's your money and you decide what to do with it. Not Crooked I.

But there's ZERO point in buying this. 1) All the tracks have already been released online. 2) The tracks they picked don't make a good album. 3) I'm not even sure it can be considered an official album if the artist doesn't want anything to do with it (even though WA is trying to push it as such). Therefore the only reason to buy this would be to support the artist (which a lot of people like to do). Bringing me back to the first point, Crooked doesn't want people to support it. The dude I was replying to was saying you should buy this if you have love for him. My comment made perfect sense.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 11:29:37 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
I will add this to my Collection. The Track selection is a shame but guck it

OG Hack Wilson

why do i need to support Crooked I?!?!

He doesn't take any official album, in the last decade. Just bootleg sh.ts, nad some "official" mixtape.

HE IS NOT SUPPORT HIS FANS!!!!

HE IS NOT SUPPORT HIMSELF!!!!!

1-the money does not go to Crooked

2-Crook helps his fans by giving them FREE quality music, instead of having to pay for crappy music from mainstream niggas
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rodger Ramrod

i'm gonna wait until it leaks and hear the quality. i'm 99% sure its been mixed differently than the ones we got...for better or for worse. if its good i'll buy it. then bootleg the shit out of it!

Jimmy H.

The way I see it, if the album sells well, we stand a better chance of getting both more Crooked material from Wideawake as well as an official debut from the man himself. Like I said, I've heard very little of the leaked material and if the album is available around my way at a decent price, I'll cop it.

BIGWORM

Crooked I already got paid for those tracks by SUGE KNIGHT so of course if it isn't going to generate any new money for him self he will not support it.

The less people that buy it the more rare it is for my collection.

I'm not trying to say anything bad to people that don't buy the album because it's there choice to DOWNLOAD or BUY. Me If I don't like at least half the album I download them my self. However those are some bomb CROOKED tracks so I'm gonna cop it.

I look at it this way for the price I pay for 3 beers at the bar I would rather spend it on the CD because it's something I'll have for ever the beers get pissed out quick lol...

OG Hack Wilson

you pay 13 bucks for 3 beers?

jesus
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BIGWORM

Beers are like 450 each hear so after the 50 cent tip to the sexy bitch I'd say thats about right.

OG Hack Wilson

Beers are like 450 each hear so after the 50 cent tip to the sexy bitch I'd say thats about right.
here ;)

Jaydc

wow a whole 50 cents?somebodys ballin out of control.

Triple OG Rapsodie

You hang out at the wrong bars. No wonder you motherfuckers complain about being broke in ToT.

acgrundy

Anyone who thinks this thing has even a remote chance of selling decently is delusional.  It won't even sell 500 copies.  Hell I would bet it won't sell 250.

MarshColin

Have any of you guys ever been to a real club? LOL @ complaining about the beers being 4.50 when they are like $15 a piece in big clubs. Mixed drinks are almost twice that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Have any of you guys ever been to a real club? LOL @ complaining about the beers being 4.50 when they are like $15 a piece in big clubs. Mixed drinks are almost twice that.

hahah, well its your money, if you want to waste it go ahead I guess. I only go to clubs to holler at bitches, and there are just as many of them at the cheap places.