Author Topic: Shyne - Roller Song (single off new album)  (Read 579 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shyne - Roller Song (single off new album)
« on: June 08, 2010, 06:16:14 PM »
http://sharebee.com/f413f8c1

Shyne doesn't sound like a cancer patient on this one (only in a few places ha). Nice track.

Prof@ssor

Re: Shyne - Roller Song (single off new album)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 07:55:48 PM »
Off the album ''Down Syndrome Flow''  :-*

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 08:06:05 PM »
Hot beat, he still has a bit of that same weird flow but it's getting better.

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »
crap!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 09:30:10 PM »
Off the album ''Down Syndrome Flow''  :-*

Actually made me lol haha +1

He still sounds semi retarded in places, can appreciate the beat and parts of his verses though
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 09:38:15 PM by dubsmith_nz »

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 07:27:47 AM »
I don't think this is for him anymore.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 02:38:33 PM »

haha you mean rappin?

I don't think this is for him anymore.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 02:52:43 PM »
this equal always been semi wacc, he shot up in the club and people overated him sorry son of a bitch,but i will say this beat is banging, game should trade shine that justin song for this beat hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 03:26:27 PM »

box i see you be sayin that alot about shyne...but shyne made bad boyz and released that album before shots rang out right?

this equal always been semi wacc, he shot up in the club and people overated him sorry son of a bitch,but i will say this beat is banging, game should trade shine that justin song for this beat hahaha yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 02:29:36 PM »

box i see you be sayin that alot about shyne...but shyne made bad boyz and released that album before shots rang out right?

when bad boys dropped all people was saying was i like the beat and mr levy's hook but that skinny pink panther looking nigga trying to sound like big with those weak ass rhymes "bling bling it's a bad boy thing", then they here he shot up in the club, ohhh shyne is real no other rapper would do some real shit like that he kept it street blah blah blah, that shit always killed em, and alot of his later fans can't even name like 5 songs from this equal without googling haha, i just be trip'n off people my equal, you probably are a true fan of his tho i don't know but most are impress with a couple of shots fired in the club yell

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 11:08:57 PM »
This is a lot better than that other bullshit he dropped since he got out. He sounds a lot like Lloyd Banks on this one.

this equal always been semi wacc, he shot up in the club and people overated him sorry son of a bitch

Finally this nigga said somethin that makes sense. He had a few dope songs on "Godfather Burried Alive" but smh @ some of you niggas waiting 10 years for this dude. He was NEVER that damn good.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »

1. as for myself....ima fan of his BAD BOYZ style hes obviously changed since then
i liked his second album....not bad
but the whole shots bein fired...honestly I dont think many look at him cuz of that....when he dropped he was dope and the whole biggie thing...can it be that he happens to sound like biggie? i dont understand why someone would want to sound like another person? (aite biggie was a major rapper but i dont think thats the case with shyne......maybe rick ross but not shyne)
so whether he shot shit up or not ima fan, not of this flow but ima fan of the dope muzik he made...i dont care if he shoots himself....if he makes dope muzik cool
the shootin in the club...i mean he handled his...which real muffuccaz do...unlike the others that were wit him...but who are tryna keep it gangsta in their raps (diddy's recent songs...come on people) lol

when bad boys dropped all people was saying was i like the beat and mr levy's hook but that skinny pink panther looking nigga trying to sound like big with those weak ass rhymes "bling bling it's a bad boy thing", then they here he shot up in the club, ohhh shyne is real no other rapper would do some real shit like that he kept it street blah blah blah, that shit always killed em, and alot of his later fans can't even name like 5 songs from this equal without googling haha, i just be trip'n off people my equal, you probably are a true fan of his tho i don't know but most are impress with a couple of shots fired in the club yell
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »
I'm feeling the beat and the chorus but these vocals are still horrible.  He sounds like a down syndrome lloyd banks.  Plus his breathe control is wack.  Improvement?  Sure, but he's still got a way to go.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 12:38:13 AM »
I'm feeling the beat and the chorus but these vocals are still horrible.  He sounds like a down syndrome lloyd banks.  Plus his breathe control is wack.  Improvement?  Sure, but he's still got a way to go.

This

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2010, 02:58:22 PM »
him sounding like  biggie got his a 1 mill deal out the gate,bid'n war that puffy won,it was major at the time,cause no one had heard of him all they knew was there was this guy who sounded like big and everybody wanted that "replacement" yell