Author Topic: We're only in a Recession bcuz America's Demographics are changing...  (Read 488 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

so since White folks won't be the majority in 42/44 years then the secret societies of America are gonna drain this bitch dry.  Yeah it's gonna get a little better bcuz there's still alotta white folks in America but that's only to please the voters to keep the head honchos in the top spots.  Real talk, 40 years may be too far ahead for any of us to grasp mentally but mark my words in 2010, once the minorites bcome tha majorities then America is gonna look worse than it does now.  

take it or leave it but I'm tellin' u I ain't lyin' and I ain't wrong.  Barack ain't nothing but a facelift for America (1st) and Blacks (2nd) - in that order.  Bush & Cheney are still pulling tight strings on tha low, they set shit in place b4 they left.  If it didn't start or end with them then it's some secret society out here....

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Epic fail, 2 things are causing this, one is the deliberate implosion of the housing market, the other is no manufacturing base anymore, never mind try again when you aren't so bloody ignorant. The demographics are changing which is true but fundamentally the system is against the people.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:20:32 PM by virtuoso »

BiggBoogaBiff

Epic fail, 2 things are causing this, one is the deliberate implosion of the housing market, the other is no manufacturing base anymore, never mind try again when you aren't so bloody ignorant.

ok white man

Bananas

thank you virtuoso. end of thread.

BiggBoogaBiff

white boys... y'all be feelin' that guilt i know.  i'm not tryna make y'all feel bad or cause any controversy but let's be honest, the more the demographics change the freerer we get as American but also the more expensive shit gets aswell.  it's really just a big scheme.  the secret societies aren't dumb, they know wassup.  once pull we "out" of this Recession in about another 6-10 years we'll be heading for another 1, i understand it happens like that every so many years but it's only gonna get worse from here on out.  I mean you have Machines taking over human jobs, we're doing Immigration Reform and lord only knows how that's gonna work out, China is only gonna get bigger from here, We'll still be in a war if not which i doubt i'm sure another one will be brewing.  

Everything that's happening now is gonna happen again and everytime America as a whole gets weaker and weaker and things get more and more expensive.  All of those smart white people who find endless loopholes in Taxes and find Billion Dollar schemes like it's nothing, plus all of the people who've lived all of this shit b4 and KNOW the Do's and Don'ts, don't u think they would've found some way to prevent this shit from happening all over again.  you're crazy if u dont.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 10:37:41 AM by LaMilton Taeshawn »

West Coast Veteran

im an american that moved to canada for work.. where do i fit in?

Jaydc

Radiotube doesnt even have a job.

BiggBoogaBiff

im an american that moved to canada for work.. where do i fit in?

right between my belly button and balls lol j/p.  shit dogg idk, if anything i guess you're being smart.  even Donald Trump don't make his money all in 1 spot so you always gotta move around 2 get ur money.  you ask me, you're just preparing yourself to be stable.  plus Canada has lower restrictions on weed so u made a good choice 2 go where ur at lol.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
white boys... y'all be feelin' that guilt i know.  i'm not tryna make y'all feel bad or cause any controversy but let's be honest, the more the demographics change the freerer we get as American but also the more expensive shit gets aswell.  it's really just a big scheme.  the secret societies aren't dumb, they know wassup.  once pull we "out" of this Recession in about another 6-10 years we'll be heading for another 1, i understand it happens like that every so many years but it's only gonna get worse from here on out.  I mean you have Machines taking over human jobs, we're doing Immigration Reform and lord only knows how that's gonna work out, China is only gonna get bigger from here, We'll still be in a war if not which i doubt i'm sure another one will be brewing.  

Everything that's happening now is gonna happen again and everytime America as a whole gets weaker and weaker and things get more and more expensive.  All of those smart white people who find endless loopholes in Taxes and find Billion Dollar schemes like it's nothing, plus all of the people who've lived all of this shit b4 and KNOW the Do's and Don'ts, don't u think they would've found some way to prevent this shit from happening all over again.  you're crazy if u dont.

wrong i feel no guilt my sercret society white guy get outta jail free card got lost in the post or some shit...

and i love how you're lil conspiracy theory includes a non-white country getting bigger and more powerful

damn bit of an oversight on their part huh?

BiggBoogaBiff

wrong i feel no guilt my sercret society white guy get outta jail free card got lost in the post or some shit...

and i love how you're lil conspiracy theory includes a non-white country getting bigger and more powerful

leave it to a white person to tell some1 about racism... but if you were smart you wouldn't keep all of your eggs in one basket.  meaning that the world is bigger than the US alone and it would be DUMB AS SHIT to keep all of your money in one place.  It's no conspiracy, it's reality.  Fact is, Uncle Sam may have been a real person and his family could've been the King/Queen of the US (even though we have a "democracy" which is more of a stage act than anything).  Some people r just too 1-dimensional (like yourself)

Bananas

Re: We're only in a Recession bcuz America's Demographics are changing...
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 02:20:29 PM »
M Dogg...G Spot?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 03:09:01 PM »
M Dogg...G Spot?

itz not GSpot worthy.  see what i mean about the whiteman tryna tell a nigga about racism.  show some intellect nigga

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 04:19:14 PM »

leave it to a white person to tell some1 about racism... but if you were smart you wouldn't keep all of your eggs in one basket.  meaning that the world is bigger than the US alone and it would be DUMB AS SHIT to keep all of your money in one place.  It's no conspiracy, it's reality.  Fact is, Uncle Sam may have been a real person and his family could've been the King/Queen of the US (even though we have a "democracy" which is more of a stage act than anything).  Some people r just too 1-dimensional (like yourself)

lol 1 dim ensional...haha ironic