Author Topic: Eminem takings shot at Lil Wayne  (Read 1940 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem takings shot at Lil Wayne
« on: June 10, 2010, 03:52:43 PM »
GOT THIS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE

The Truth Behind Eminem Takin Shots @ Wayne........Read This Carefully....EM is A Beast

I think Em does in fact take shots at Weezy, but he’s very clever about it and not making it extremely obvious unless you take a closer look. It’s not straight dissing, it’s more like he’s showing him up.

Remember how before Wayne and Em were even on the same track, Wayne said in an interview that Em is “scared to work” with him. Which is the main reason why I think that Em does show Wayne up on his own tracks instead of going the usual dissing way.

But let’s get to the point.

First thing that made me suspicious:
Wayne on Forever: “I’m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover”
Em on Drop The World: “Sleep on me that pillow is where your head’ll lie”

Wayne say’s he’s in the lead aka on top of the game. We know Wayne likes to call himself the best rapper alive and Em is very well aware of this. Em says “sleep on me” which refers to the position (=lead/the top), and that he’s going to lyrically decapitate him.

Em on Not Afraid “You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that fu*k your feelings, instead of getting crowned you’re getting capped”
Another shot which is clearly aimed at one person and not the usual “brag against everyone else”, because there can only be one king. Who said he was king? Resting in the lead? Best rapper alive? Wayne does. Em mentions the scenario again where Wayne’s getting decapitated in the fight for the lead, and not crowned (think pillow).

Now for the main part:
Em on Won’t Back Down: “bi*ch am I the reason that your boyfriend stopped rapping
Does a bird chirp
Lil Wayne slurps syrup til he burps
And smokes purp, does a wordsearch, gets circles wrapped around him like you do when I come through”

First of all, Em doesn’t say “Does Lil Wayne slurp…”, he says “Lil Wayne slurps…” making it a full sentence and not a rhetorical question like you seem to think. Listen to the track closely, he cleary says “Lil Wayne” right after “chirps”, there’s no “Does” in between.

The first line obviously looks like it’s referring to Nick Cannon, but if you think about it twice, why would he keep dissing him after “The Warning”? Listen to it again, to me Em clearly drew a line with that track and Nick/Mariah haven’t dared to reply to him in any way so why should he keep going on about a battle that he has clearly won.

So in my opinion, the first line refers to Birdman, Wayne’s “boyfriend”, remember them kissing? Also, if it was referring to Cannon, why would he say “boyfriend” and not “husband”? Nick and Mariah are married.

Next line, does a bird chirp, obviously connected to Birdman and refering to the first line.

In the next line he says that Wayne is high on syrup/purp all the time and does a wordsearch (=searching for lyrics) while Em is wrapping/rapping circles around him without Wayne even noticing he’s being shat on. Basically Em says Wayne is having a hard time finding lyrics for his own verses on their collabs, while Em is dominating it, easily taking shots at him all around him (in circles) and Wayne doesn’t even notice.

Em on Drop The World: “I can run circles around you so fast your fu*king head’ll spin dog”. Wayne is a coincidence. Overall if you take a closer look there are too many things that would be too coincidental if they weren’t meant to be aimed at Wayne.

Em does this, in my opinion, to show that he’s not afraid at all to collab with Wayne. In fact, he has the balls to diss him on their own tracks.

Why does Em say he likes Wayne’s work and think he’s good? So he can keep making collabs with him and show him up on them. He’s making everyone think that they are cool on the outside so he can keep sh*tting on him cleverly and subtle.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Eminem takings shot at Lil Wayne
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:00:49 PM »
the exchange of lines on Forever & Drop The World is pretty interesting.

but on "Talkin' 2 Myself" he clearly says that he didn't like Lil' Wayne out of jealousy (just being modest, if you ask me lol), but now he's glad he is working with him.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 04:08:34 PM »
lmao nerd rap fans obsessively analyse lyrics to support their dumb theory? WELL COLOR ME SHOCKED PEOPLE!!

ill admit the pillow bit, while stupid, kinda makes sense. the whole boyfriend thing not being about cannon because hes a husband now... lmao

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »
Either the drugs really messed him up or he's just fucked in general. Ever since he really blew up he's constantly avoided more spotlight than most would. Eminem Jealous of Wayne and Kanye? Those guys wish they could ever be as big or as good as Em. He could have just released Eminem by numbers albums and still outsold those guys. Encore was a huge disappointment but it's still sold more than any Kanye or Wayne album. And what makes him more messed up is thinking if he dissed those guys he'd have been beaten in a rap battle.

Jaydc

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 05:23:03 PM »
yeah this was a bunch of over analyzing.I think those pillows lines probably werent a coincidence however.

But eminem shocked and dissapointed me with those lines on talkin 2 myself,everyone knows em would wayne a live and that wayne isnt nearly as skilled on the mic,all it did was give wayne fans ammunition in thinking wayne is in fact the best rapper alive.Which anyone with half a brain knows he isnt.Not that I dislike wayne or anything,but his ratio of hot verses to bad ones is pretty lousy.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 05:47:23 PM »
To be fair to eminem, he admitted during the stage he was kinda fucked up, he was kinda jealous of kanye and wayne. I guess he was probably so fucked up and depressed and then seeing them dudes getting so much attention and love, probably took him back even more because that dude would be him usually, the main centre of attention and them getting praised and his music getting shitted on for more than a minute must of hurt him.

I dont care what he says about fame, he likes it. Or he needs it, in terms of the attention through the music or not, because its addictive and you get used to it. Ofcourse there are disadvantages of it too as he likes to tell us lol.

As for a battle against the likes of kanye, i think it'd be interesting to be honest. I don't know whether he would loose, but eminems known not to have a great diss record and cats like kanye aint lightweight and real cocky, i could imagine him putting out shit on eminem too that'd be clowning him because he got so many holes where he can get dissed on now. Obviously in terms of talent on the mic and whos better, eminem is ahead of kanye and wayne but carter 3 sold more records than relapse so it shows, eminem aint as big as factor as he once was. He is still the biggest cat but he aint that dude like he once was. And other cats have come and made names for themselves too since he initially blew up. There are too many cats out there getting love and appreciated for everyone to focus on one.

Oh and on this, it could be a subliminal but i think people are reading too much into it. Dude just gave wayne opening verse on No love, a track off his new record before any of his own stable mates and artists and showed both love on his album. Speaking of no love, eminems flow on that record is on some next hype, for real.

BIGWORM

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 07:58:01 PM »
Jesus Fucking Christ When You Listen To Lyrics You Listen To LYRICS....lol interesting

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »
To be fair to eminem, he admitted during the stage he was kinda fucked up, he was kinda jealous of kanye and wayne. I guess he was probably so fucked up and depressed and then seeing them dudes getting so much attention and love, probably took him back even more because that dude would be him usually, the main centre of attention and them getting praised and his music getting shitted on for more than a minute must of hurt him.

I dont care what he says about fame, he likes it. Or he needs it, in terms of the attention through the music or not, because its addictive and you get used to it. Ofcourse there are disadvantages of it too as he likes to tell us lol.

As for a battle against the likes of kanye, i think it'd be interesting to be honest. I don't know whether he would loose, but eminems known not to have a great diss record and cats like kanye aint lightweight and real cocky, i could imagine him putting out shit on eminem too that'd be clowning him because he got so many holes where he can get dissed on now. Obviously in terms of talent on the mic and whos better, eminem is ahead of kanye and wayne but carter 3 sold more records than relapse so it shows, eminem aint as big as factor as he once was. He is still the biggest cat but he aint that dude like he once was. And other cats have come and made names for themselves too since he initially blew up. There are too many cats out there getting love and appreciated for everyone to focus on one.

Oh and on this, it could be a subliminal but i think people are reading too much into it. Dude just gave wayne opening verse on No love, a track off his new record before any of his own stable mates and artists and showed both love on his album. Speaking of no love, eminems flow on that record is on some next hype, for real.

Well Relapse was a flop that sold 2 million. The carter 3 was a huge success and sold 3 million. What does that say about how big each artist is?

And as for fame, I'm not saying Em doesn't love it. I'm saying he could love it more. He refused to perform at the Oscars and didn't even show up to the awards. Kanye and Wayne would have been there with bells on. Eminem constantly avoids Late Night and live interviews. He has the opportunity to be in the spotlight more than he is. That's all I'm saying.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »
Either the drugs really messed him up or he's just fucked in general. Ever since he really blew up he's constantly avoided more spotlight than most would. Eminem Jealous of Wayne and Kanye? Those guys wish they could ever be as big or as good as Em. He could have just released Eminem by numbers albums and still outsold those guys. Encore was a huge disappointment but it's still sold more than any Kanye or Wayne album. And what makes him more messed up is thinking if he dissed those guys he'd have been beaten in a rap battle.

Word.. I kind of feel the same way.  I don't think it's because of jealousy that Eminem  would go after Wayne.  To me, it's because of HONESTY.  Eminem knows his hip-hop history, and he knows that Wayne is wack and that that shit is fucking up the game.  I mean, you can hear it on songs like "Talkin To Myself" and "25 to Life" he obviously isn't feeling the shit that has been out since he fell off (Encore). 

I think if Proof was still alive Eminem would of gone after Wayne.  Because really that's the nature of the hip-hop game.  Eminem had the crown from 2000 through 2003 and then he passed the torch to 50, but then him and 50 lost control of the game to these mutherfuckers like Lil Wayne that have fucked everything up.  So I think that it is only right that Eminem  goes after these mutherfuckers and exposes them for how wack they truly are. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jaydc

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »
Eminem was the driving force of aftermath.Its no shocker that when he was on top,aftermath,g unit and shady was on top and when he got hard into drugs the emipre completely crumbled.I give more credit to the success of aftermath to eminem then I do to dre.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 10:59:16 PM »
Whoever wrote that just listened to "Talkin 2 Myself', lol.  Dude is reaching..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 11:26:07 PM »
Eminem was the driving force of aftermath.Its no shocker that when he was on top,aftermath,g unit and shady was on top and when he got hard into drugs the emipre completely crumbled.I give more credit to the success of aftermath to eminem then I do to dre.

Sure, I mean Dre was becoming a relic.  In 97 and 98 he didn't really do anything besides a few tracks on the Firm album and a single for the Bullworth soundtrack.  Eminem finally gave him another great artist to work with, and from there he was able to do many great things from 99-2003.  So I agree with you on that part.

I don't agree with you on this whole drug excuse thing Em has been on.  It makes no sense, cause Em was always on drugs back in the SlimShadyLp and MMLP days, and he was on fire back then.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Jaydc

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 11:46:34 PM »

Sure, I mean Dre was becoming a relic.  In 97 and 98 he didn't really do anything besides a few tracks on the Firm album and a single for the Bullworth soundtrack.  Eminem finally gave him another great artist to work with, and from there he was able to do many great things from 99-2003.  So I agree with you on that part.

I don't agree with you on this whole drug excuse thing Em has been on.  It makes no sense, cause Em was always on drugs back in the SlimShadyLp and MMLP days, and he was on fire back then.

Different types of drugs.He was using drugs like e and coke back in those days,stimulants.But he switched and started using things like valium,have you ever talked to someone on those types of drugs?Its like talking to a zombie.You cant create anything on that shit.I remember him being on bet with 50 cent a little while after proof died,he couldnt even form words he was so wacked out,50 had to keep answering his questions for him.Meanwhile some of the best music ever made was made while artists were high as fuck on coke or drunk.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 11:50:51 PM »

Different types of drugs.He was using drugs like e and coke back in those days,stimulants.But he switched and started using things like valium,have you ever talked to someone on those types of drugs?Its like talking to a zombie.You cant create anything on that shit.I remember him being on bet with 50 cent a little while after proof died,he couldnt even form words he was so wacked out,50 had to keep answering his questions for him.Meanwhile some of the best music ever made was made while artists were high as fuck on coke or drunk.

I think he was always taking valiums and sleeping pills and meds like that his whole career.  I just don't agree with the drug excuse.    

The real reason Eminem has fallen off is because he has completed his already completed his destiny.  That's why Allah allowed Proof (his guardian angel to die) because by that time their destiny had already been fulfilled.  

I remember when he was first coming out, he had a whole lot to say, and his story was a lightning rod that gave voice and expression to a lot of marginalized people.  Eminem had an intense desire to tell his story to the world.  It took a long time for people to come around and for him to earn his respect, but finally when the 8 Mile movie and soundtrack came out, his career had reached a climax and his destiny had been fulfilled.  After you've achieved all your dreams then how motivated can you really be after that?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 11:54:43 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »

Lucifuge

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 12:28:04 AM »
back in the days he take's speed,e,weed...when he starts take pills is after TES i think. but i read somewhere,than he start takeing drugs for real after SSLP.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D