Author Topic: Eminem takings shot at Lil Wayne  (Read 1951 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem takings shot at Lil Wayne
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 12:29:13 AM »

The real reason Eminem has fallen off is because he has completed his already completed his destiny.  That's why Allah allowed Proof (his guardian angel to die)   

lol,wow

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2010, 02:03:24 AM »
this is all a huge stretch. he should go at wayne. cuz wayne sucks and it would be nice to shut his ass up for good

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 02:52:28 AM »
im not even a wayne fan but it would be very hard not to see hes dropped way better shit than eminem in the past five years.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 02:55:17 AM »
Either the drugs really messed him up or he's just fucked in general. Ever since he really blew up he's constantly avoided more spotlight than most would. Eminem Jealous of Wayne and Kanye? Those guys wish they could ever be as big or as good as Em. He could have just released Eminem by numbers albums and still outsold those guys. Encore was a huge disappointment but it's still sold more than any Kanye or Wayne album. And what makes him more messed up is thinking if he dissed those guys he'd have been beaten in a rap battle.

Word.. I kind of feel the same way.  I don't think it's because of jealousy that Eminem  would go after Wayne.  To me, it's because of HONESTY.  Eminem knows his hip-hop history, and he knows that Wayne is wack and that that shit is fucking up the game.  I mean, you can hear it on songs like "Talkin To Myself" and "25 to Life" he obviously isn't feeling the shit that has been out since he fell off (Encore). 

I think if Proof was still alive Eminem would of gone after Wayne.  Because really that's the nature of the hip-hop game.  Eminem had the crown from 2000 through 2003 and then he passed the torch to 50, but then him and 50 lost control of the game to these mutherfuckers like Lil Wayne that have fucked everything up.  So I think that it is only right that Eminem  goes after these mutherfuckers and exposes them for how wack they truly are. 

What are you, 12 ? Eminem said several times he thinks Wayne is great... And if you look at it other than Rebirth and those wack guest spots he does with those bastards like Gudda Gudda, Nicki Minaj.... he usually comes correct. No Ceilings was heat, his last guest appearances on Nas & Damian, Eminem & Drake were all quality.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 02:45:47 PM »

What are you, 12 ? Eminem said several times he thinks Wayne is great... And if you look at it other than Rebirth and those wack guest spots he does with those bastards like Gudda Gudda, Nicki Minaj.... he usually comes correct. No Ceilings was heat, his last guest appearances on Nas & Damian, Eminem & Drake were all quality.

yeah that's it genius, I'm only 12 that's why I think Lil Wayne is wack.  Because only the mature old school hip-hop heads know how dope Weezy is.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 03:05:28 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 04:18:59 PM »
man i wish it was a way to get this to em, i be he laugh so damn hard hahahaha, em could never make wayne go away,hell if kissing a man and doing it again on tv couldn't get rid of him what makes you think a song from a white rapper could do it? all the song would do is show em is the superior wordsmith and mc which smart hip hop fans already know, people keep thinking about fucc'n ether but what made that song so great is nobody expected nas to actually get on some battle shit especially after taking a beating on take over, now if weezy came with something that would shit on em that would be a different story tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 08:59:12 PM »

The real reason Eminem has fallen off is because he has completed his already completed his destiny.  That's why Allah allowed Proof (his guardian angel to die)   

lol,wow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 11:36:37 PM »
"don't call me the champ, call me the space shuttle destroyer, I just blew up the challenger" -eminem on 2nd verse of Almost Famous.
He could be refering to wayne as the challenger whose constantly calls himself a Martian.  Lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 02:33:01 AM »

yeah that's it genius, I'm only 12 that's why I think Lil Wayne is wack.  Because only the mature old school hip-hop heads know how dope Weezy is.

That wasn't my point. The vocabulary you used to describe Wayne's rapping looked like something a 13 year old who just heard 2Pac and DMX for the first time and went all buckwild on the internet.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 04:29:07 PM »
interesin way of lookin at it...but problem is IMO mariah won that so called battle
her video got more support and play than his....well than all of his disses (bagpipes from.....warnin etc...)
so I dont think he will ever get over the fact nick has his (what he thought was his wife or whatever she was to him) but he obviously is obssessed wit her as she mentioned clearly
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2010, 05:04:03 PM »
That's some good shit. It might involve some reaching and some over-analyzing, but hey, to me that's much better than just skimming through shit and thinking 25 to Life is about Kim.

When I first heard that Lil Wayne was the only rapper featured, I was kinda pissed. But he came correct. He stepped his word play up in this verse on No Love, and his super-slow swagger flow that I usually fucking hate comes cool too, because Eminem's raps are mostly fast-paced with lots of energy, so it's a nice contrast.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 05:07:01 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 05:16:47 PM »
^25 To Life is about Hip Hop. :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2010, 05:27:49 PM »
^25 To Life is about Hip Hop. :P

no shit nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2010, 05:28:56 PM »
25 to Life is about Kim.

i musta misunderstood.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »
25 to Life is about Kim.

i musta misunderstood.

I could be wrong but I think he meant it's better to listen to music and over analyze the lyrics that it is to not listen properly and think 25 to Life is about Kim.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks