Author Topic: Em talks about the Benzino beef (WITH AUDIO NOW)  (Read 358 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Em talks about the Benzino beef (WITH AUDIO NOW)
« on: December 11, 2002, 07:06:11 AM »
Clip 1: http://www.hot97.com/av/audio/interviews/eminem/eminem1.asx
Clip 2: http://www.hot97.com/av/audio/interviews/eminem/eminem2.asx
Clip 3: http://www.hot97.com/av/audio/interviews/eminem/eminem3.asx

Eminem: I'd like to comment on this lil whateva
Angie: Feud ... I saw it on Mtv the other day , it's official
Eminem: it's crazy his 1st time on Mtv & he was on 106 & park too. I'm bringing him success. I buried him already

Angie: Would you be referring to the song on the Green Lantern Mixtape?
Eminem: I would be referring to the new one that he has with the fake victory beat , I think he calls it "I Lost".... And all this gangsta stuff he talks about , Mr. Tough Guy , & this & that , this dude talks about killin my daghter on a record ... he does not want to take it there ... if he really wanted to take it to the street level then he wouldn't have went back to the studio.

Angie: Did anything happen for you to spark this?
Eminem: I swear on my daughter's life Angie , I have never met this Man ... this girl ... Woman ,... she is obsessed with me... I think since I been out for 4 years people forgot that I came from the bottom ... I remember Kon Artist told me back in the day when we wuzz flippin burgers that I was sayin ... I can't get a deal cuz I'm white , it's cuz I'm white , . but you know what I flipped the cards ...that I was dealt in life & now I'm sellin more records becuz I'm white ... & this dude is a fat 40 year old shriveled up prune with big puffy clown hair , so take them cards that your dealt & try to flip them cards.

Don't blame me cuz you suck , cuz you can't flip the cards .. this dude Angie ... after hearing his last record could possibly be the worst rapper in the world.

Angie: In your opinion?
Eminem : In a lot of people's opinion...I never would think I would see the day when I seen the worst rapper in the world ... goin against one of the best ... I'm makin the beats too now... I did a tracks for Jay , Nas , for X for free... I don't even charge for the track , cuz for me it's not about the money it's about hip-hop.

Angie: Eminem's on the phone
Eminem: They say when you hit 40 that you go through your second childhood , I think that's what this man is goin through ...

Angie: Have You ever spoken to him?
Eminem: I never even spoke to this man .... you can't speak to this man cuz he records conversations ... what if I call this man & threaten him?

Angie: How do you know that?
Eminem: becuz he took a tape & called Paul ... Angie you know Paul , he's not a fighter , it's his job to descalate it ... I think it's a midlife crisis , he's done everything from Will Smith records "Rock The Party" ... tryin to come back to the streets...

« Last Edit: December 17, 2002, 08:42:27 AM by C2Knuckles »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Em talks about the new Benz diss (Not Official)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 07:07:10 AM »
Angie: Is he really gettin under your skin
Eminem: The only reason I answered this clown is becuz of the extortion ... going on between him & Dave Mays , nobody wanted to address it in the business , you talk to anybody in the business & I'm not going to put you on blast Angie .. We all know what's goin on at The Source ... Ray Benzino got Dave Mays shook , you can't be a rapper & own half of a magazine cuz what happens is , when you call rappers to do a guest appearance & they don't want to do it cuz you Suck, then he's gonna shut you out of his magazine ...

Angie: So that's what motivated you
Eminem: That's what motivated me ... you know what bothers me is the mic rating system ....when i was growing up The Source was a bible to Hip-Hop their word was Gold. He even said in his song he's the five mic giver ,you can't do that , you can't play both sides ... he's ****in the game up ...

Angie: I know you have yet to see a 5 mic review in The Source ...
Eminem: I have yet to receive a 4 & a 1/2 ... everybody gets a Four , ... that's the standard if you get a 4 1/2 it must mean Benzino wants you on his album ... & as far as him calling me a Culture Stealer ... as far as my contribution to Hip-Hop .. what's the difference between Dave Mays & Jonathan Schecter when they started The Source 13 years ago ... was to make hip-hop bigger , if can take Hip-Hop & open it up to White People ... so that artists like Nelly, Ludacris , Nas , Jay-Z , Ja Rule , Cam Ron can sell more records than that's my contribution....
He can scrounge up change & call you from a pay phone ... he can scream , & jump up & down .... go back into the studio & make a 100,000 more records about me & base his whole life about me , I WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHOR SONG ABOUT THIS MAN , ... This Guy is so Wack , I can't even get D12 to do a song with me , their like why are you wasting energy this guy is wack ... I'm in a position the more attention I pay to something .. the bigger that it gets.

Angie: How are you not, what if the dude keeps makin song after song after song
Eminem: he's done ... He's speakin from the grave ... I put the Nail In The Coffin , I buried him wit Dirt ... I'm not even sure he's in a coffin , I just put him in a hole .... & threw Dirt on Him ...

Angie: What would happen if you see this dude man?
Eminem: I'm on probation .. so I would really not like to comment on that ... I will let it be known that I got 3 months left on probation

Angie: Your song is # 1 today
Eminem: that's a beautiful thing.

Angie: How do u decide who you respond to?
Eminem: If I get 10 people coming to me on the street sayin why is such & such dissin you , if it gets to the point when I hear it everywhere I go.....but this Woman here she is done ... she is outta my life ...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2002, 08:40:25 AM by C2Knuckles »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Em talks about the new Benz diss & the whole beef (Not Official)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 07:16:50 AM »
I could believe this, it sounds like the type of stuff Em would say. I hope he doesn't go on to make anymore diss records to Benzino, as far as i'm concerned it was over after the first diss Em recorded, he swollowed Benzino whole and Benzino really should just get over it or approach Em and bring it instead of talking a gang of shit. I hope it doesn't seriously get out of hand though.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 08:15:16 AM »
Props for posting that up, it was a interesting read.
Eminem speaks the real here, Benzino & The Source has lost the last remains of credibility left.

Cool to see that he don't charge Xzibit for tracks, but did I misunderstand, or did he say that he got paid for the Jigga & Nas-tracks?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 09:01:38 AM »
Cool to see that he don't charge Xzibit for tracks, but did I misunderstand, or did he say that he got paid for the Jigga & Nas-tracks?

Em didn't get paid for Jay-Z and Nas. He mentioned that before too on that Kay Slay/Xzibit&Em/JD diss freestyle...
"I've made beats for Jay-Z for free/page me, you need a beat?/you Canibus?/then it's Dre's fee"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2002, 08:41:02 AM by C2Knuckles »

Murrow

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2002, 09:05:08 AM »
Well, I could believe Em did those tracks for free so he could get his name across easier as a producer.  Maybe the ones for the "8-Mile" sdtk where done for free so he could get them to record the album.  But I dunno for sure.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2002, 02:45:26 PM »

"I've made beats for Jay-Z for free/page me, you need a beat?/you Canibus?/then it's Dre's fee"

More Proof Eminem is amazing Freestyle.  Good god, Lol that's an awesome line.  

If I was em, i'd do beats for free, too.  Why not? They're all friends.  

Jome

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2002, 03:19:10 PM »
The guy who typed this up probably did it quick, it's sloppy.  Em didn't get paid for Jay-Z and Nas. He mentioned that before too on that Kay Slay/Xzibit&Em/JD diss freestyle...

Oh yeah, I remember that line now...
I guess Em won't do any beats for the new Benzino album  ;D

EM28

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2002, 06:09:50 PM »
good lookin' out knuckles

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re:Em talks about the Benzino beef (WITH AUDIO NOW)
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 07:43:24 PM »
thanks....

from bodyrotss....right?

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

bez

Re:Em talks about the Benzino beef (WITH AUDIO NOW)
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2002, 06:21:23 PM »
If I was Benzino I would be pissed off to fuck cause Em's to do Benzino so easily what ppl do the most to me to wind me up. They say they are the best at shit and when your having an argument with somebody they cant accept that maybe just maybe they where wrong.  Ok Em hit Benzino back but in now way did he put the nail in the coffin and shit.  He made his diss back and left it at that but when Benzino made a diss back to that then Em let 50 out on his ass.  Dont get me wrong Em is amazing and one of the best in the game but that winds me up the way he was like :

Eminem : he's done ... He's speakin from the grave ... I put the Nail In The Coffin , I buried him wit Dirt ... I'm not even sure he's in a coffin , I just put him in a hole .... & through Dirt on Him ...

If I was Benzino I would be like errrrrrrr how!