Author Topic: So Dre said "Fuck a Snoop track" over this?  (Read 1523 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: So Dre said "Fuck a Snoop track" over this?
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 09:37:20 AM »
all y'all need some girlfriends foreal, y'all talk way too fuckin' much lol.

the song is tite and that's that.  it's not even finished.  i think we can rule out the "debate" about 'under pressure' and 'california gurls', it's not even a "debate" it's just bickering.  if you don't like either (or both) songs y'all just aren't fans foreal, y'all are what people like to call "Posers".  

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:40:46 AM by Man Of Many Words »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 09:39:11 AM »
lmfao @t all y'all niggas thinking this is for THE Detox single, cuz it ain't this shit is just promotion for his headphones, if it ever makes it to a proper release that is.

if you iditos would just wake up & and pay attention for once to the shit that goes on you'd all realize that...

y'all is helpless...  8)

+1; I read somewhere that 8 members of this board commited suicide after hearing "Under Pressure"; these kids get so emotional & take shit so seriously.

Some of you need to understand it's not up to you what Dre puts out, he can do whatever he wants; stop expressing your anger because it isn't up to your "Dre standards" you set for him.

Wait until the album drops.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 09:45:40 AM »
Snoop aint been hot since 1993 dude is straight trash

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 09:52:14 AM »
lmfao @t all y'all niggas thinking this is for THE Detox single, cuz it ain't this shit is just promotion for his headphones, if it ever makes it to a proper release that is.

if you iditos would just wake up & and pay attention for once to the shit that goes on you'd all realize that...

y'all is helpless...  8)
to get rid of missunderstandings, i dont take this like it was to me, i just need to spit a word on that..

its the same situation like couple of hours after the song dropped, some guy was similar thing: "lmafo @ everybody who thinks this is a real leak, its just some fake shit".. - no any other comments needed..

and yeah u are the only one that know whats goin on in 'real life', and u know everything - everybody else dont know shit, they are just nerds..
i dont know whats goin on now, but many ppl think that others are less inteligent than them.. everybody need to remember that ppl are not stupid, you may dont see it sometimes, but they arent.. think bout it before u reply to that

+1; I read somewhere that 8 members of this board commited suicide after hearing "Under Pressure"; these kids get so emotional & take shit so seriously.

Some of you need to understand it's not up to you what Dre puts out, he can do whatever he wants; stop expressing your anger because it isn't up to your "Dre standards" you set for him.

Wait until the album drops.