Author Topic: Lil B Gets punched repeatedly  (Read 974 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lil B Gets punched repeatedly
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2010, 08:32:05 PM »
I'm sorry but most of you seem like fucking idiots based on your excitement this kid got punched in the face.  You're applauding that?  Way to support violence!

do you listen to rap? :laugh:

Care to elaborate on what you mean by this comment?

most Hip Hop is based on violence; i'm sure you listen to plenty of rap that's supportive of violence lol.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »
I'm sorry but most of you seem like fucking idiots based on your excitement this kid got punched in the face.  You're applauding that?  Way to support violence!

most Hip Hop is based on violence; i'm sure you listen to plenty of rap that's supportive of violence lol.

Yes, I like violence in the sense that it's 3rd degree removed from me and I'm aware that it's not actually occurring but I don't support violence.  It's like, I support watching violent actions films but I don't support someone buying a gun and trying to be a vigilante like the movies.  I support watching a Batman flick doesn't mean I actually support watching some guy dressing up as a bat and running around town.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2010, 08:38:10 PM »
^i feel ya, brahhh.

but to answer your question, yes, i'm applauding it. ;D

Jaydc

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2010, 08:39:55 PM »

Yes, I like violence in the sense that it's 3rd degree removed from me and I'm aware that it's not actually occurring but I don't support violence.  It's like, I support watching violent actions films but I don't support someone buying a gun and trying to be a vigilante like the movies.  I support watching a Batman flick doesn't mean I actually support watching some guy dressing up as a bat and running around town.

its some loser getting punched because he got lippy.thats what happens to dumb asses like lil b,its just amusing to see it happen.The same way its amusing to see plies run like a scared girl at the site of 40,or yung berg having his chain shipped around,or seeing souljah boy get robbed,or kurupt constantly trying to marry hoes when his lyrics are the opposite.I dont know these people its just funny to me.if your looking for some sort of moral high ground your listening to the wrong genre of music.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »

its some loser getting punched because he got lippy.thats what happens to dumb asses like lil b,its just amusing to see it happen.The same way its amusing to see plies run like a scared girl at the site of 40,or yung berg having his chain shipped around,or seeing souljah boy get robbed,or kurupt constantly trying to marry hoes when his lyrics are the opposite.I dont know these people its just funny to me.if your looking for some sort of moral high ground your listening to the wrong genre of music.

Everyone please stop confusing listening to music and an action that has no really connection to music other than the artist is a rapper.  I don't see what's hard to understand.  Some douchebag is an interviewer, flips the script, and punches him for no apparent reason (if there is one please explain).   NO ONE CAN EVER EXPECT TO SEE THAT COMING.  It's like if you go out to eat with a new girl and she pulls out a gun and shoots you.  There's no logic to it and you can't anticipate it.

I can understand taking pleasure if kid actually did something but he did nothing to deserve to get punch.  You can't justify getting punched because you don't like his music.  That's insane.   It's like saying it's okay to get punched because you don't like their clothing.

- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2010, 08:49:42 PM »
I disagree but if you want to stick up for lil b thats on you lol.I dont think your going to find anyone else that agrees with you.And yes he deserves it.Look at the guy.Im assuming youve never been in a fight or anything or hang out with people that fight reguarly?People get chin checked all the time for having big mouths.Lil b got lippy and got beat,thats just life.

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2010, 08:53:57 PM »
And I can justify hitting some for music.If I see souljah boy on the street tommorow Id punch him in the face for making such horrible music.Or Id make snoop listen to the last ten years of music and slap him up.Knock some sense into them.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2010, 09:00:48 PM »
You're right, I don't fight nor do I associate with people that do fight.  I've got better things to do like make money and be peaceful, entertaining myself on the internet.  Based on those two comments I hope you go talk to someone and sort your life out.  That's easily the most idiotic serious comments I've read recently by someone on a forum.

I doubt I'll like most of his music because he's an affiliate of Soulja Boy but based on this interview he's far beyond most rappers mentally and sounds like he's heading in the right direction as a human,

http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topics/lil-b-speaks-about-getting?xg_source=activity

It's all about progression, fuck y'all mental recessions.
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2010, 09:04:33 PM »
lol.You sound like a pussy no offense.If youve never been in a fight you havent lived.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2010, 09:12:32 PM »
lol.You sound like a pussy no offense.If youve never been in a fight you havent lived.

I have been a fight before and that's exactly why I take it serious.  You're acting like it's a casual thing to do when it's not and shouldn't be one.  Fighting should always be a last resort.  I'm in control of myself and my emotions.  Words are words.  People often don't even know what they want to say because they don't even know how to express themselves and when they do say what they want they're not even sure why they feel that way.  It's obvious based on the video it was a stunt from the get go.

Look, you still haven't explained how this was justified.  Lil B wasn't mouthing off like you said he was.  Dude wanted him to do something with Soulja Boy and he said no because he didn't have his phone.  That's justifiable for getting punched in the face?

Lil B should just sue him and see who gets the last laugh.
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2010, 09:14:41 PM »
lol,if lil b sued that would be the end of his rap career.Not that he has much of one now.He dropped something and told the guy to pick it up and laughed,thats called disrespect.

Jaydc

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2010, 09:15:35 PM »
I dont know how you can praise artists like 50 cent who preach violence in almost every song,and then get offended at someone being punched lol.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2010, 09:37:06 PM »
I dont know how you can praise artists like 50 cent who preach violence in almost every song,and then get offended at someone being punched lol.

sigh,

it's all right.

We won't see eye to eye.  You can't seem to grasp a difference in art and action which is fine, a lot of people can't.  I expect you actually think Eminem rapes superstars and shoves random items up men's asses.

- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:36 PM »
i grasp it quite fine actually,its just extremely hyprocritical and idiotic to be anti violence and get offended by a punch but love hip hop.If you were really anti violence you wouldnt listen to rap.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »
i grasp it quite fine actually,its just extremely hyprocritical and idiotic to be anti violence and get offended by a punch but love hip hop.If you were really anti violence you wouldnt listen to rap.

No, you don't grasp it.  If you did then you would understand there is a difference between creating art and random acts of senseless violence that serve no really purpose.  What happened to Lil B was asinine.  Why did it happen?  Essentially, because some prick was looking to cause drama and pretended to be an interview just to punch dukes.  That's fucked up.

Also, while I'm explaining it to you, there's a difference in listening to a story and then engaging the actions in real life.  There's also a difference in enjoying a story and supporting the actions of a story.  I can enjoy a good rap about drugs but I don't support or encourage anyone to do or sell drugs (at least the hard core drugs like x, meth, coke).  Likewise I can hear a good violence rap about guns from 50 cent but would never encourage anyone to buy a gun and shoot people.  I can listen to someone rap about not snitching but I support snitching and turning to the police if the situation calls for it.  

You don't grasp that

A) this situation is completely insane and totally unnecessary act of violence
B) there is a difference between enjoying art and actual actions

Don't get it confused, I understand violence has a role in life.  Some people have to die.  This isn't an example of when violence was a necessary situation and to see people applaud it is incredibly sad.  

This isn't a rap we're talking about, this actually happened.

Edit: On that note, I've more or less repeated myself and probably can't make my perspective any clearer than I have so I'm bouncing from this thread.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 10:19:26 PM by Action! »
- Banks