Author Topic: Lil B Gets punched repeatedly  (Read 978 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lil B Gets punched repeatedly
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2010, 12:25:42 AM »
but its really kinda pathetic watching some dude who was feeling super cool about himself, what with his brand new sunglasses and outfit, getting socked up and humiliated and brought down to reality...

That shit does sound pretty funny lol

If this Lil B cat told duke to pick whatever off the ground and laughed then he deserves a smack, he was basically mocking this cat to his face, it wasn't like this guy stomped him out or anything, he gave him a couple smacks and moved on, it's nothing even major.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 12:27:54 AM by dubsmith_nz »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2010, 12:26:36 AM »
lol, how you going to go from a punch to the face to pulling out guns & shooting each other.

the punch wasn't intended to kill him, it was intended to send a message like, "i don't know who you think you are..".

on top of that, it's a different culture, you know how in your "too busy making money at a real job, in real life" world if you get out of line they fire you? over there, if you get out of line, you get smacked up...as it should of been clear listening to the music all these years lol.

i don't know, you just sound too surprised for a fan of rap music; especially 50 Cent's lol; he's got so many violent songs you would think you'd look at this & be like "word" lol.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2010, 12:43:06 AM »
lol, how you going to go from a punch to the face to pulling out guns & shooting each other.

the punch wasn't intended to kill him, it was intended to send a message like, "i don't know who you think you are..".

on top of that, it's a different culture, you know how in your "too busy making money at a real job, in real life" world if you get out of line they fire you? over there, if you get out of line, you get smacked up...as it should of been clear listening to the music all these years lol.

i don't know, you just sound too surprised for a fan of rap music; especially 50 Cent's lol; he's got so many violent songs you would think you'd look at this & be like "word" lol.

Damn, Cham, are you that stupid?

I enhanced the situation only to reveal the complete randomness of the punch.

This has nothing to do with 50 cent, why did you bring him up?

You're a making a pointless, moot argument about a completely different rapper that has nothing to do with the situation.  You can't even address my questions.

It's not the smack that bothers me rather the unadulterated love by posters because they don't like his music and hence the complete hate towards him over something as asinine as a random punch to the face.

Again, I did request for someone to explain to me the situation as the audio does not come in good.  As far as I could tell interviewer just pounced for no real reason and bounced.  Chuck Knoxx presented the situation in a manner I could understand (battle of egos) and is apparently the only one that grasps that this has nothing to do with music (which actually started as a result of Cham questioning my listening to hip-hop). 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2010, 01:30:42 AM »
Dude was in a vulnerable position sitting lower than the interviewer. Ah well, next interview find a better seat, lol.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2010, 09:14:23 AM »
im really enjoying reading this discussion, but action, its truly pointless. the dude is one of those guys that thinks violence is cool, possibly because HE himself was influenced by hip-hop, maybe not, either way he cant make the distinction between life and art and cant understand basic concepts like having values/morals that are opposed to something glorified in art that you like.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2010, 09:23:41 AM »
pretty sure it's been stated that it wasn't this "randomness" you speak of, but a sign of disrespect.

50 Cent has nothing to do with the situation besides that you've openly admitted to being a fan of his & most of his work is about violent, hood related fighting; which is EXACTLY what this was lol.

& you're straight up not human if there isn't a person on the planet you just have hate towards for some reason for whatever reason. obviously a few of us don't like the music he makes & the person he thinks he is & if he gets smacked up, nice lol.

c'mon, you don't watch sports? there isn't a figure in sports that you just hate with a passion?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »
im really enjoying reading this discussion, but action, its truly pointless. the dude is one of those guys that thinks violence is cool, possibly because HE himself was influenced by hip-hop, maybe not, either way he cant make the distinction between life and art and cant understand basic concepts like having values/morals that are opposed to something glorified in art that you like.

You're right.  I have more or less explained myself, there's not much more to converse about.  I retire.  Much respect to all who contributed, especially Jaydc.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2010, 10:28:53 AM »

You're right.  I have more or less explained myself, there's not much more to converse about.  I retire.  Much respect to all who contributed, especially Jaydc.

respect

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
the guy that throws the punches is openly gay and is from a rap group where all the members are openly gay.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2010, 01:17:14 PM »
I'm sorry but most of you seem like fucking idiots based on your excitement this kid got punched in the face.  You're applauding that?  Way to support violence!

do you listen to rap? :laugh:

Care to elaborate on what you mean by this comment?

most Hip Hop is based on violence; i'm sure you listen to plenty of rap that's supportive of violence lol.

Yes, I like violence in the sense that it's 3rd degree removed from me and I'm aware that it's not actually occurring but I don't support violence.  It's like, I support watching violent actions films but I don't support someone buying a gun and trying to be a vigilante like the movies.  I support watching a Batman flick doesn't mean I actually support watching some guy dressing up as a bat and running around town.

its some loser getting punched because he got lippy.thats what happens to dumb asses like lil b,its just amusing to see it happen.The same way its amusing to see plies run like a scared girl at the site of 40,or yung berg having his chain shipped around,or seeing souljah boy get robbed,or kurupt constantly trying to marry hoes when his lyrics are the opposite.I dont know these people its just funny to me.if your looking for some sort of moral high ground your listening to the wrong genre of music.

Everyone please stop confusing listening to music and an action that has no really connection to music other than the artist is a rapper.  I don't see what's hard to understand.  Some douchebag is an interviewer, flips the script, and punches him for no apparent reason (if there is one please explain).   NO ONE CAN EVER EXPECT TO SEE THAT COMING.  It's like if you go out to eat with a new girl and she pulls out a gun and shoots you.  There's no logic to it and you can't anticipate it.

I can understand taking pleasure if kid actually did something but he did nothing to deserve to get punch.  You can't justify getting punched because you don't like his music.  That's insane.   It's like saying it's okay to get punched because you don't like their clothing.

if she's pulling a gun out on you it more then means she set yo ass up to rob you,so yes i understand it and things happen, i can care less about this guy and he's type garbage to me,he's not dead and he's still able to do his craft and i hope he continues to get his chipper jones, but still shit was funny as fucc and his lyrics are unintentionally funny as well haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2010, 01:21:15 PM »
You're right, I don't fight nor do I associate with people that do fight.  I've got better things to do like make money and be peaceful, entertaining myself on the internet.  Based on those two comments I hope you go talk to someone and sort your life out.  That's easily the most idiotic serious comments I've read recently by someone on a forum.

I doubt I'll like most of his music because he's an affiliate of Soulja Boy but based on this interview he's far beyond most rappers mentally and sounds like he's heading in the right direction as a human,

http://www.thisis50.com/forum/topics/lil-b-speaks-about-getting?xg_source=activity

It's all about progression, fuck y'all mental recessions.
do you even know why he's saying those things? it's for guys like you to feel sorry for him and think he's some good guy,this guy is gonna go do drugs and be the same slime ball (had to use that word after seeing a lame movie haha) he always was,and then when he does something other then what he said in that sorry as video you are gonna get mad and say "damn i believed in him and he did that fucc him now!" just like the people who voted for bush and voted arnold's bitch ass the gov of cali for those years yell

Al Bundy

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG6zsHUCum4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZG6zsHUCum4</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISHPumshGgA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ISHPumshGgA</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DlDtrxpBBJ8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DlDtrxpBBJ8</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2010, 07:48:09 PM »
^& people question why most of us are "so savage" & don't mind seeing him get rocked in the mouth. :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2010, 08:05:33 PM »
i mean calling your self a pretty bitch more then once in a song? this is the bullshit raps my cousin,myself and a few of the homies made when we were kids, like it was the thing to actually say succ my dicc bacc in the days, this dude sounds exactly like that shameful yell

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2010, 09:03:08 PM »
i mean calling your self a pretty bitch more then once in a song? this is the bullshit raps my cousin,myself and a few of the homies made when we were kids, like it was the thing to actually say succ my dicc bacc in the days, this dude sounds exactly like that shameful yell

Lol even with your slang I hope you never called yourself a pretty bitch bro, that shits fucked. Who the fuck would admit do being a bitch? lol, no wonder he got rocked everyone knows he's a pussy