Author Topic: Crustified Dibbs a.k.a. Ra the Rugged Man  (Read 263 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Crustified Dibbs a.k.a. Ra the Rugged Man
« on: December 11, 2002, 09:24:17 AM »
Does anyone have this album?  Crustified Dibbs - Night of the Bloody Apes.  It came out on Jive Records in 1994 and they had a single and video out called Bloodshed hua hoo.  I remember seeing the video on The Box and it was funny as hell.  Anyone got any info on this?   Especially the video.  I would love to see this again.

S.G.V.

Re:Crustified Dibbs a.k.a. Ra the Rugged Man
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 09:48:04 AM »
na...i never even heard of this album...but r.a. the rugged man is straight heat...i heard hes from cali...is there any truth to that?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 01:28:22 PM »
I'm pretty sure he's from New York.  I've got a burned copy of the CD and he does a song with Biggie called "Cunt Renasance" (I know that spelling is off).  I also heard that only a few hundred copies of this CD exist and it was only released in certain states.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 12:08:53 AM »
Yeah that foo' sounds coo' sometimes. I doubt he's from Cali though.. I thought he was mostly down with Rawkus and High and Mighty's peeps.

On that song he gots from Soundbombing II though... it's called "Stanly Kubrick".... he says something like "Southern County Cops Frisk Us/ Their Handcuffs Neva Fit Us/"... and to me it sounded like he said "Southern Cali Cops"... so that could be how they got confused too.. but I doubt it cuz his style sounds East Coast. That fool's some sort of White Trash so it makes me think he's from around where Bubba Sparks is.. but he aint got that hicktown accent.

That 1994 album sounds intersting though.. I'ma have to check that out. Does he even have any albums out under R.A. Tha Rugged Man?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 01:29:35 PM »
Yeah that foo' sounds coo' sometimes. I doubt he's from Cali though.. I thought he was mostly down with Rawkus and High and Mighty's peeps.

On that song he gots from Soundbombing II though... it's called "Stanly Kubrick".... he says something like "Southern County Cops Frisk Us/ Their Handcuffs Neva Fit Us/"... and to me it sounded like he said "Southern Cali Cops"... so that could be how they got confused too.. but I doubt it cuz his style sounds East Coast. That fool's some sort of White Trash so it makes me think he's from around where Bubba Sparks is.. but he aint got that hicktown accent.

That 1994 album sounds intersting though.. I'ma have to check that out. Does he even have any albums out under R.A. Tha Rugged Man?
yea when i heard he was a white boy...i tripped out...he sounds like a big black dude...but i member i read somewhere he was an l.a. emcee ima try to find that article