Democracy, I voted and I'm heard
8 (72.7%)
Democracy, and once it fails I like to say, "I told you so"
1 (9.1%)
Dictatorship, president has too much power, I miss 1889
0 (0%)
Dictatorship, we are secretly ran by the Illuminati
1 (9.1%)
Dude, there's Nazi's in space, who cares!!
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Just a note on ToT, plus a cool poll  (Read 684 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Just a note on ToT, plus a cool poll
« on: June 13, 2010, 08:19:53 PM »
I am amazed at this forum some times. This has gone from a Bush vs. the world forum, to a Ron Paul vs. the Republican Party forum, to a Barack Obama lovefest forum, to Ron Paul lovers vs. Barack Obama lovers forum, to a New World Order forum, complete with lizard people, to Obama is part of the Illuminati forum... to now... Aliens??? WTF

I seriously question democracy sometimes. I once meet Coleen Rowley (if you don't know her look her up she is amazing and was an early person who questioned 9/11) and she said that if everyone had it their way, we'd just have benevolent dictatorships. People do not want the responsibility of becoming educated enough, and involved enough, to run a proper democracy. What we have in the United States is a system that we actually elect our benevolent dictator every 4 years. People were mad at Bush because he used that power to take us to war. Now we have Obama, and we want him to correct all of Bush mistakes but he is not doing the job, though the job is so big many question can it be done.

What do you think?

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Re: Just a note on ToT, plus a cool poll
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »

Democracy is not the end all of our problems. Democracy can do nothing for the world if there are no enlightened people to use it.

This is why it is necessary for an enlightened cabal to guide the masses in the best long term interests of humanity.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 05:36:05 AM »
Nice post MDogg,

And as much as I hated George W. Bush, he was great for this forum.  It hasn't been quite the same and activity has certainly decreased since he left office.  Bush was a very polarizing figure, and he motivated a great deal of resistance. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Matty

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 07:34:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gRTS-Zsd6ZM&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gRTS-Zsd6ZM&amp;hl</a>

ikke

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 10:02:43 AM »
In A democracy Light's vote is worth just as much as Stephen Hawking's vote

Illuminatic is on point.

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »
+1 to illuminatic, hitting the nail on the head.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 05:45:13 PM »
Well the US is actually a Republic.  Democracy is the equivalent to asking 2 wolves and 1 sheep "whats for dinner?"

I mean I think it's natural to have discussions about the true people that are pulling the strings in the world, not these bullshit empty suit politicians.  How someone gets caught up in the right / left paradigm in this day and age is beyond me.  A lot of people talk about it like they talk about sports, complete with their favorite teams and players.  Pretty lame in my opinion.

It is now in the open who the ruling elite are.  You can call them the Illuminati, the NWO, The Bilderbergers, etc. The true wealthy people that don't land in the Forbes 500 lists because
1) they blow all those names out of the water when it comes to wealth and land ownership in the world
2)they don't want the publicity and focus on themselves, they want it on their henchmen doing their bidding in the government and media.  They truly operate in the shadows.

So MDogg, if you want more discussions about Rachel Maddows or Jon Stewarts officially dictated talking points then by all means get those threads poppin.  Don't be mad cause other people discuss concepts outside of your paradigm.  But I'm glad to take some credit for these movements on ToT and am honored that you acknowledge it so frequently.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 05:50:48 PM »

Democracy is not the end all of our problems. Democracy can do nothing for the world if there are no enlightened people to use it.

This is why it is necessary for an enlightened cabal to guide the masses in the best long term interests of humanity.

I think we ought to just enlighten the masses and let everyone be equal.  Humanity will go forward from there.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »
Exactly. People are too stupid or lazy to figure out the truth for themselves, so they believe anything the media tells them. The powers that be use this to put people in a feel good vs. absolute chaos choice. You have to choose either A or B, Republican or Democrat, etc. Once they reduce everything to the least amount of choices, they make sure that the result will benefit them either way. Big businesses in the USA are more involved in politics then all of the citizens combined.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 04:20:24 PM »
As for the poll, I'd say it's a mix between Democracy, and once it fails I like to say, "I told you so" and Dictatorship, president has too much power, I miss 1889.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 02:04:32 AM »

I think we ought to just enlighten the masses and let everyone be equal.  Humanity will go forward from there.

I also think people are usually not told the entire truth, although usually for a variety of reasons. But also, the world is not absolutely a product of conspiracy to the degree that is often thought. I do not simply swallow the 'everything is a product of a conspiracy' point of view because this over simplifies the issue, just as much as any two party political system does. Often the people who talk of 'illuminati this, illuminati that' are just as naive as the people who talk about democrat and republican like its a sport, such as you described.

Sure you find that there are areas where an unseen hand sometimes gives a nudge, but also things tend to transpire beyond the control of any single player. People are masters of their own fate more than they realize, but by pinning it all down on a singular vast conspiracy kind of undermines this.

Its like people who claim aliens built the pyramids, maybe they helped us a bit, dropped a few jewels here and there to provoke us in a particular direction, but by just denying it all as the work of aliens undermines the prospect of what humankind is capable of on our own.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:30:05 AM by illuminatic »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 07:01:46 PM »
I am amazed at this forum some times. This has gone from a Bush vs. the world forum, to a Ron Paul vs. the Republican Party forum, to a Barack Obama lovefest forum, to Ron Paul lovers vs. Barack Obama lovers forum, to a New World Order forum, complete with lizard people, to Obama is part of the Illuminati forum... to now... Aliens??? WTF

I seriously question democracy sometimes. I once meet Coleen Rowley (if you don't know her look her up she is amazing and was an early person who questioned 9/11) and she said that if everyone had it their way, we'd just have benevolent dictatorships. People do not want the responsibility of becoming educated enough, and involved enough, to run a proper democracy. What we have in the United States is a system that we actually elect our benevolent dictator every 4 years. People were mad at Bush because he used that power to take us to war. Now we have Obama, and we want him to correct all of Bush mistakes but he is not doing the job, though the job is so big many question can it be done.

What do you think?

Problem is that people as a whole are too ignorant and too prone to manipulation to run a country. But we don't want to give that power to any one group or individual either. Democracy seems to be the closest compromise we have been able to come up with. It ain't even close to perfect, but so far I have yet to see a better solution.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »
Well the US is actually a Republic.  Democracy is the equivalent to asking 2 wolves and 1 sheep "whats for dinner?"

I mean I think it's natural to have discussions about the true people that are pulling the strings in the world, not these bullshit empty suit politicians.  How someone gets caught up in the right / left paradigm in this day and age is beyond me.  A lot of people talk about it like they talk about sports, complete with their favorite teams and players.  Pretty lame in my opinion.

It is now in the open who the ruling elite are.  You can call them the Illuminati, the NWO, The Bilderbergers, etc. The true wealthy people that don't land in the Forbes 500 lists because
1) they blow all those names out of the water when it comes to wealth and land ownership in the world
2)they don't want the publicity and focus on themselves, they want it on their henchmen doing their bidding in the government and media.  They truly operate in the shadows.

So MDogg, if you want more discussions about Rachel Maddows or Jon Stewarts officially dictated talking points then by all means get those threads poppin.  Don't be mad cause other people discuss concepts outside of your paradigm.  But I'm glad to take some credit for these movements on ToT and am honored that you acknowledge it so frequently.

Peace

Nazi's in space is a better topic than if we are truly in a democratic-republic, okay.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 07:59:23 AM »

There are clearly global conspiracies, that is not to say that everything is a conspiracy but financially, the game is quite obvious, the IMF is taking over everything, nations are being reduced to slave states not just in terms of sovereignty, but in Spain, Greece, Latvia, etc slave wages are coming about to. As for other major events, the global bodies manipulate events for their purpose and then wait for the inevitable organic response but yes, you don't need to control everything, you can't but you can manipulate and yes, some people are just naive but perhaps this apathy will be snapped out of.

Of course their solution is to demand more power for the very events which they at the very least help to engineer. However when you have the press deliberately ignoring vital stories, or simply refusing to investigate and instead adopting a position of using official sources, then they become another product of the complicity.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:02:00 AM by virtuoso »

reemaada

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 04:19:46 AM »
It hasn't been quite the same and activity has certainly decreased since he left office.  Bush was a very polarizing figure, and he motivated a great deal of resistance.