Author Topic: Any experiences with Xanax?  (Read 369 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Any experiences with Xanax?
« on: June 14, 2010, 06:52:44 PM »
Well, let's start with Eminem's experiences:

When I get these panic attacks, pop a Xanax, relax
Then I get manic depressed
The first thing I put on is the mask
It seems like every day I get a little flakier,
The medication is makin' my hands a little shakier

My experiences so far are that if I mix it with too much alcohol, I get the biggest memory loss one could imagine (literally several hours completely blacked out, NO memory at all)
I just wake up the next day and feel like I was in some time machine. Then over the course of the day I find out that I did all kinds of fucked up shit. Like really retarded shit.
So then I decided to never mix it with lots of booze ever again as I don't wanna end up in jail or ruin relationships.

Pure Xanax without anything else mixed with it is not that heavy, laid back shit, I feel hella indifferent about whatever's bothering me so that is kinda cool. But you build up a tolerance pretty damn fast and soon you'll need a dosage so high that it is maybe something you should not do if you want to stay healthy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

theremedy360

Re: Any experiences with Xanax?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 06:57:00 PM »
I've done it before, but pain killers just aren't really my thing, I'd rather stick to the ganja.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 08:28:23 PM »
**Waits for AG to enter this thread and drop some knowledge**
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 09:37:33 PM »
there was a troubled white boy here by the name of prince or some gay shit. he was an expert on these matters.

Geesta

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 11:11:55 AM »
dont even get me started...
ive been experimenting with zannys since i was 15
but whoever invented xanax should be worshiped as a god
its my favorite drug to do when its not abused

now if you abuse it you will wake up naked in your own pool of piss with no money in your wallet and your gas tank on E with 100 outgoing calls you dont remember making and your weed all gone that you dont remember smoking...

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 11:15:50 AM »
dont even get me started...
ive been experimenting with zannys since i was 15
but whoever invented xanax should be worshiped as a god
its my favorite drug to do when its not abused

now if you abuse it you will wake up naked in your own pool of piss with no money in your wallet and your gas tank on E with 100 outgoing calls you dont remember making and your weed all gone that you dont remember smoking...

lol,that sounds a lot like many drugs.

Geesta

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 12:16:05 PM »
i knew this chick who put a bar up her ass when we were 16

idk what ever happened to her though last i remember there was a youtube video of her at the beach sharting and she made them take it off

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 12:22:40 PM »
lotta booze + xanys = actin a fool

i lost 3 days of my life from that shit, i dont remember shit, but i was actin a damn fool. from what i hear  i was breaking shot glasses beer cups tables, falling a thousand times, grabbing every piece of ass n tities  thats within 5 feet of me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Geesta

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »

i lost 3 days of my life from that shit, i dont remember shit, but i was actin a damn fool. from what i hear  i was breaking shot glasses beer cups tables, falling a thousand times, grabbing every piece of ass n tities  thats within 5 feet of me.

LMAO i gotta give you props on that one

whenever you see that shit tho and your sober its fuckin hilarious and the person looks like a dumb fuck and total ass

but whenever your the one doing it... you feel like the coolest guy in the world

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 12:29:48 PM »

LMAO i gotta give you props on that one

whenever you see that shit tho and your sober its fuckin hilarious and the person looks like a dumb fuck and total ass

but whenever your the one doing it... you feel like the coolest guy in the world

i dont remember shit, i just hear all the stories everyone told me which make sme not wanna do it ever again.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 01:42:41 PM »
^Same goes for me.

Thing is, first I didn't want to mix lotta booza with lotta Xanax. But then I just got my prescription on Friday - and they didn't have it at the place I went to get it, and told me I should come back after 6PM. So I get there at 7:50PM, get the pills, and then I drive further to chill with people cause the weather was bomb. I was still having them in my pockets. So we go and buy hella alcohol at a local gas station, I get drunk, and you know, when you're drunk, you do some stupid shit sometimes? I was like "fuck it", and drowned a bar of Xanax. Really retarded and I really regret it. 10 minutes after I took it I don't remember anything. Only stories I've been told, and some people don't even wanna talk to me anymore and I'm sure they have their reasons lol.
I just remember the beginning of me going crazy... I was going around asking a girl (with her boyfriend right next to her, whom I am good friends with) if she would like to suck my dick cause I've been told she's going a great job at it, all while feeling like a boss. Retarded shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 03:45:12 PM »
haha it sounds like the kinda shit i should avoid at all costs, always end up acting a fool without it, with a few xanax could be dangerous lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 06:11:38 PM »

I get the biggest memory loss one could imagine (literally several hours completely blacked out, NO memory at all)

fuck this

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »
took it once

nothing that cool
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 06:31:46 PM »
Haven't popped any in a while...but yeah def made the rule to not pop one and shoot tequila or whisky or something, you completely black out.