Author Topic: Bush Threatens to Nuke Iraq and Other Nations  (Read 1005 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • BOW DOWN
Re:Bush Threatens to Nuke Iraq and Other Nations
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2002, 08:01:34 AM »
Ok, im cooled down a bit now.
Fair enough, you weren't talking about Ireland when you were talking about central europe.  I'll skip that topic, it'll just annoy me...As for Iraq, I honestly don't think they should be allowed develop wmd. But nor do I beleive anybody should. And the sanctions the US has imposed on Iraq have not stopped wmd being made, they have denied children of medicine and food supplies. Now someone said the US is the world peace keepers.But it seems this "police force" has become corrupt, as the majority of the people it "serves" do not agree with their position. I think if there is to be peace keeping it should be done through the UN, which has representatives from countries such as the rogue states. It is no different from police forces beating down on unrepresented people in ghettos.

And I understand what sabre rattling is, but these extremists DONT GIVE A FUCK. if they are willing to take their own lives, a nuke isnt going to scare them. Your just playing into their hands. And the rest of us will suffer.

Have I left anything out? Sorry for getting personal Cwalker but arrogant statements like that will always get a reponse.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2002, 09:27:42 AM »
I understand why America is threatening the use of it's WMDs, but it needs to tread carefully.  Becoming too dependent on threats of mass destruction means that if the time came they would have to drop 'em.  And I don't think America has continuity plans in place to deal with the world after they drop a bomb on it.  It's simple, once one goes off, I believe many will go off, and the world's fucked.  
Pakistan, India and North Korea are the three most unstable nuclear powers.  Why isn't America dealing with them RIGHT NOW?  Instead of going after a weak Iraq, for historical and oil related reasons.  
Bush has FAILED in stamping out Al-Quiada, because Osama is still alive and Al-Quaida is still operating.  So he wants to deflect the fickle American public's attentions away from that failure and look towards Iraq.  While this is happenning, the real problems of the world, India vs Pakistan, Israel/Palestine, North Korea, and fucked up Africa are ignored.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2002, 12:09:53 PM »
I am not talking about Ireland, I am talking about mainland Europe and countries like France that rolled over like bitches and let Hitler storm through their countries. Lucky for them, hundreds of thousands of American and British men gave their lives to free them from Naziism and fascism and totalitarianism. Unfotunately, those very same countries today are viciously anti-American. It is disgusting, really.

- C walker

ummm....tito and the yugoslav communists? the russians? do u even know what happened in WW2 or did u just finish watching saving private ryan?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2002, 03:58:38 PM »
Tony Blair, he is a great leader.

nah man, dont know where youve got that idea from.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2002, 05:20:48 PM »
Tony Blair, he is a great leader.

nah man, dont know where youve got that idea from.

tru blair aint nuttin but a bandwagon nigga

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2002, 08:14:50 PM »

ummm....tito and the yugoslav communists? the russians? do u even know what happened in WW2 or did u just finish watching saving private ryan?

LoL

Funny but true