Author Topic: Bush Threatens to Nuke Iraq and Other Nations  (Read 1741 times)

CWalker187

Re:Bush Threatens to Nuke Iraq and Other Nations
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2002, 09:58:45 AM »
t<<<<the rest of europe hate the Uk anyways so the fool betta be thinkin of what his doin>>>>>

Who cares what the rest of Europeans think about the US or the UK? Those countries are pretty much worthless, and it is only becaue of the US and the UK that they are even free.  They need to keep their mouths shut. Sheer jealously on their part.

Oh well, Britain is one of the few European nations that get any respect here in the US. People here love Tony Blair, he is a great leader.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2002, 10:35:24 AM »
Cwalker calm down man.  You bring up good pts but your attitude destroys the message.  I'm starting to wonder whether you are truly partriotic or whether your goal is just the opposite.  Your attitude makes people hate america more.  If you believe I'm wrong consider the responses to most of your recent posts.  

You have good pts to make, but you should consider how you go about making them.  What attitude will best allow you to influence the members of this board and those in your every day life?  

No one has changed their views because of you, and the only people that do agree with you already agreed with your views before you posted them.  In a sense, your the american equivalent of infinite and tech.    

Essentially, your behavior makes all your efforts valueless.  Your time spent being an arrogant american is time wasted where you neither bettered your life, nor did you better anyone else's.  I don't believe people should be devoted to bettering each others lives. That is each man's individual choice.  However, why waste your existence doing essentially nothing.  You have a cause, obviously.  Why not pursue it in a rational manner?

I guess all I'm saying is if you want people to love america the same way you love america then you have to address them in a way that will make them want to agree with you.  Otherwise, quit wasting your time.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2002, 10:37:35 AM by Ant »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2002, 12:51:05 PM »
ant i feel what u sayin...but see, what im sayin is this is pure sabbre rattling on Bushes part, there is no purpose to this

only nations in the world that can reach the US with WMD is the Russians....no country would dare do it, so what is the point of this? its bullying str8 up
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Joachim

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2002, 01:07:00 PM »
Who cares what the rest of Europeans think about the US or the UK?

On point.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2002, 02:15:25 PM »
CWalker, u are one arrogant son of a bitch. We are free because of britain and america? Man, come here and say that to someones face and u'll get your ass kicked. The UK OPPRESSED us for 900 years...thats no fucking freedom. The only reason you even like britain is coz their leader wants bushs dick in his ass....man...

Anyway, as for the subject, that english guy was on point. Why do Iraq get bombed if they have WMD in their dosier, when America is openly flaunting their own?? CWalker, as much as you hate the "worthless" countries, realise YOU are worthless in the eyes of your government. They arent trying to defend you. Theyre trying to fill their own pockets. They couldnt give a fuck what YOU think, unless you are donating to their party. Man, I feel like hitting someone.

And Trauma, i respect you more than cwalker, u are a good person at heart. But it's not funny that the so called "good guys" want to use wmd. Ever heard of two wrongs dont make a right. Bush is more dangerous to more people than al queda and iraq put together. You all agree with bush's gun flaunting, but when the consequences come you all will be running and crying again. Terrorism is terrible, but a country like america threatening nuclear war is a much graver horror.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2002, 02:37:35 PM »
Irish Thug if you don't know what sabre rattling is, it means you threaten you will do something to stop the other side from doing something but in actual fact you don't intend on doing what you say. Bush is talking about possibly dropping A bombs so that terrorist groups or countries harbouring/sponsering them will give in to America without the need for actual bloodshed. The "good guys" do not want to use WMD but if they threaten to unleash the worlds largest WMD on the planet then most of her enemies will toe the line.
If that doesn't make any sense its because im pissed.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2002, 02:59:31 PM »
CWalker, u are one arrogant son of a bitch. We are free because of britain and america? Man, come here and say that to someones face and u'll get your ass kicked. The UK OPPRESSED us for 900 years...thats no fucking freedom. The only reason you even like britain is coz their leader wants bushs dick in his ass....man...

Anyway, as for the subject, that english guy was on point. Why do Iraq get bombed if they have WMD in their dosier, when America is openly flaunting their own?? CWalker, as much as you hate the "worthless" countries, realise YOU are worthless in the eyes of your government. They arent trying to defend you. Theyre trying to fill their own pockets. They couldnt give a fuck what YOU think, unless you are donating to their party. Man, I feel like hitting someone.

And Trauma, i respect you more than cwalker, u are a good person at heart. But it's not funny that the so called "good guys" want to use wmd. Ever heard of two wrongs dont make a right. Bush is more dangerous to more people than al queda and iraq put together. You all agree with bush's gun flaunting, but when the consequences come you all will be running and crying again. Terrorism is terrible, but a country like america threatening nuclear war is a much graver horror.

wizzord........feelin ya shit their homie

anyways yeah these fools dont giv a fuck about us niggaz or anything, they got their own battles to win so they can get sum dollars.......

fuck all goverments..........like my homies n i say........'best livin in the street, shits real'

goverments are fake as fuck

peace

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2002, 06:03:27 PM »
I'ma give MY assessment of this shit...I am a proud American.....

I agree with Bush.  Not because I'm an American...but I acknowledge what he is trying to do.  Now...if he came out on TV in front of the whole world and said "Anyone fucks with us, we'll nuke you...", I'd probably move to England.  He didn't do that.  He is simply trying to prevent an uprising of future Sadaam Hussein's and Osama bin Laden's running around the world and having political power.

America has always been the "peacekeepers" of the world.  Sometimes, America has used force to keep that role, but what's necessary is necessary.  The world CANNOT have nations who's despise each other, going at each other's throat's with threats of using WMD.  There may be predictions in the Bible or whatnot about the apocalyptic end of the world through man's own fault, but America is trying to defy that.  America has always been peacekeepers, and that is what we always will be.  It may appear different to others, and it may even appear impossible to others...but appearences are decieving...

I know people of Iraq think Bush is a total asshole...but it's for everyone's own good...

Just think of a time where Osama bin Laden or Sadaam Hussein were the most powerful men in the world, and ruled everything...

CWalker187

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2002, 06:47:10 PM »

I am not talking about Ireland, I am talking about mainland Europe and countries like France that rolled over like bitches and let Hitler storm through their countries. Lucky for them, hundreds of thousands of American and British men gave their lives to free them from Naziism and fascism and totalitarianism. Unfotunately, those very same countries today are viciously anti-American. It is disgusting, really.

Because, dumbass. Iraq and the U.S. went to war, and Iraq lost. And as part of the resolution they agreed to, Iraq was not allowed to develop weapons of mass destruction. And yet that is exactly what they are doing.

Oh well, Iraq broke the resolution. It is time for the U.S. to liberate yet another country from tyranny.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2002, 12:28:06 AM »
I'ma give MY assessment of this shit...I am a proud American.....

America has always been the "peacekeepers" of the world.  Sometimes, America has used force to keep that role, but what's necessary is necessary.  The world CANNOT have nations who's despise each other, going at each other's throat's with threats of using WMD.  There may be predictions in the Bible or whatnot about the apocalyptic end of the world through man's own fault, but America is trying to defy that.  America has always been peacekeepers, and that is what we always will be.  It may appear different to others, and it may even appear impossible to others...but appearences are decieving...

America has always been the peacekeepers of the world?!? Are you living in some alternate universe seperate from the rest of us? America became peacekeepers after WWII, not because they chose to as it was the moral thing to do but because Britain couldn't afford to do it anymore and so was constantly pressuring them to remain active in world politics and not revert to back to splendid isolation.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2002, 07:01:34 AM »
Ok, im cooled down a bit now.
Fair enough, you weren't talking about Ireland when you were talking about central europe.  I'll skip that topic, it'll just annoy me...As for Iraq, I honestly don't think they should be allowed develop wmd. But nor do I beleive anybody should. And the sanctions the US has imposed on Iraq have not stopped wmd being made, they have denied children of medicine and food supplies. Now someone said the US is the world peace keepers.But it seems this "police force" has become corrupt, as the majority of the people it "serves" do not agree with their position. I think if there is to be peace keeping it should be done through the UN, which has representatives from countries such as the rogue states. It is no different from police forces beating down on unrepresented people in ghettos.

And I understand what sabre rattling is, but these extremists DONT GIVE A FUCK. if they are willing to take their own lives, a nuke isnt going to scare them. Your just playing into their hands. And the rest of us will suffer.

Have I left anything out? Sorry for getting personal Cwalker but arrogant statements like that will always get a reponse.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2002, 08:27:42 AM »
I understand why America is threatening the use of it's WMDs, but it needs to tread carefully.  Becoming too dependent on threats of mass destruction means that if the time came they would have to drop 'em.  And I don't think America has continuity plans in place to deal with the world after they drop a bomb on it.  It's simple, once one goes off, I believe many will go off, and the world's fucked.  
Pakistan, India and North Korea are the three most unstable nuclear powers.  Why isn't America dealing with them RIGHT NOW?  Instead of going after a weak Iraq, for historical and oil related reasons.  
Bush has FAILED in stamping out Al-Quiada, because Osama is still alive and Al-Quaida is still operating.  So he wants to deflect the fickle American public's attentions away from that failure and look towards Iraq.  While this is happenning, the real problems of the world, India vs Pakistan, Israel/Palestine, North Korea, and fucked up Africa are ignored.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2002, 11:09:53 AM »
I am not talking about Ireland, I am talking about mainland Europe and countries like France that rolled over like bitches and let Hitler storm through their countries. Lucky for them, hundreds of thousands of American and British men gave their lives to free them from Naziism and fascism and totalitarianism. Unfotunately, those very same countries today are viciously anti-American. It is disgusting, really.

- C walker

ummm....tito and the yugoslav communists? the russians? do u even know what happened in WW2 or did u just finish watching saving private ryan?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2002, 02:58:38 PM »
Tony Blair, he is a great leader.

nah man, dont know where youve got that idea from.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2002, 04:20:48 PM »
Tony Blair, he is a great leader.

nah man, dont know where youve got that idea from.

tru blair aint nuttin but a bandwagon nigga