Author Topic: Lmao @ T.I. on the Xxxl magazine cover  (Read 1096 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Lmao @ T.I. on the Xxxl magazine cover
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 03:25:20 PM »
He ain't lyin. Even legends like Scarface & Pimp C called him the king of the south. So have others like Lil Scrappy, etc. That's enough of a co-sign right there to keep the term for yourself.

Not that it means much anyways, Scarface is the GOAT
Didn't T.I. ask Scarface for permission to call himself "King Of The South"?

if he gotta ask permission he aint no king.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 03:36:02 PM »
i mean he's right about that tho, he is king of the south, i mean he said it first ;D all titles in rap is like that, it's just like chris jericho saying "i'm the best in the world at what i  do" him saying king of the south is his "catchphrase" it doesn't mean he actually rules the  south, and it's better then telling the people what he really is, a fucc'n snitch, i understand what that "agreement" is he has with the judge and "experimental" means we gonna do this shit and not release the paper work and this way we could get more people to snitch great job "1900 tips" yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 03:39:17 PM »
i mean he's right about that tho, he is king of the south, i mean he said it first ;D all titles in rap is like that, it's just like chris jericho saying "i'm the best in the world at what i  do" him saying king of the south is his "catchphrase" it doesn't mean he actually rules the  south

bingo... Young Jeezy is "the snowman", Lil Wayne is the "greatest rapper alive", T.I. is "the King of the South", Kay Slay is "Mr. slap your favorite DJ", etc.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »

yeah did face ask to be the king...nah he was crowned....never was t.i. crowned to be the king as far as lyrical talent goes
his numbers crowned him which dont mean shit

He ain't lyin. Even legends like Scarface & Pimp C called him the king of the south. So have others like Lil Scrappy, etc. That's enough of a co-sign right there to keep the term for yourself.

Not that it means much anyways, Scarface is the GOAT
Didn't T.I. ask Scarface for permission to call himself "King Of The South"?

if he gotta ask permission he aint no king.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 05:54:59 PM »
TI sold his soul to secret societies, his former dude alfamega called him out on it.

But prior to him coming out with that it was obvious TI sold out a while back...starting going with these mainstream producers, that album TI vs TIP which shows his split personalities...Its a common theme pushed on "artists" by labels and is actually a ritual symbolic of rebirth into a new personality induced by the satanists that are prevalent at the tops of major labels.

On top of all that, he is a snitch. 

To me, he is not even in the discussion of who the king of the south is (actually I don't like that phrase because I don't think it can be narrowed down like that).

Peace

Elano

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 01:55:42 AM »
TI sold his soul to secret societies, his former dude alfamega called him out on it.

But prior to him coming out with that it was obvious TI sold out a while back...starting going with these mainstream producers, that album TI vs TIP which shows his split personalities...Its a common theme pushed on "artists" by labels and is actually a ritual symbolic of rebirth into a new personality induced by the satanists that are prevalent at the tops of major labels.

LMAO

Jaydc

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 04:58:07 AM »
lol @ people still being butt hurt over these comments.Hes been calling himself the king of the south for how many years now?Did you guys just crawl out from under rocks or something?Who the fuck cares get a grip.If scarface himself recognizes him then whats the problem.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 08:43:02 PM »
box "the best poster on dubcnn" there you have it,no truth to it but it's my catch phrase now yell

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 10:15:36 PM »

yeah did face ask to be the king...nah he was crowned....never was t.i. crowned to be the king as far as lyrical talent goes

Outkast numbers >>>>>>> TI numbers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 10:34:40 PM »
What a cocky son of a bitch.

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 06:30:45 AM »
I'd like to say hes horrible too but i have to say hes backed up pretty much everything hes said. He has the co-signs and the track record to prove it. Like someone else said, hes been calling himself "King Of The South" since 'Trap Muzik' and whos called him out on it? Lil Flip? ended his career... Luda? sorry T.I. won that one. Another thing is, hes never let his fans down even when trying to appeal to the masses. He still has many of his fans from when he first started.

To me, he is not even in the discussion of who the king of the south is (actually I don't like that phrase because I don't think it can be narrowed down like that).

Peace

you know Alfamega is a DEA informant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 02:38:32 PM »
I'd like to say hes horrible too but i have to say hes backed up pretty much everything hes said. He has the co-signs and the track record to prove it. Like someone else said, hes been calling himself "King Of The South" since 'Trap Muzik' and whos called him out on it? Lil Flip? ended his career... Luda? sorry T.I. won that one. Another thing is, hes never let his fans down even when trying to appeal to the masses. He still has many of his fans from when he first started.

Peace

he won against luda? when? all i know is when luda dropped war with god t.i. no longer wanted to be at odds fact yell

BIGWORM

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »
Meh he's a Peasant of the south ain't even in the TOP 20...

WE ALL KNOW WHO THE KING OF THE SOUTH IS...

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 05:44:30 PM »

Peace

he won against luda? when? all i know is when luda dropped war with god t.i. no longer wanted to be at odds fact yell
Wrong, After Luda dropped War With God, T.I. dropped Watch What You Say To Me and beat the shit outta' Chaka Zulu (Ludacris' manager) while Luda was seen doing nothing about it and actually fleeing the room. T.I. won that right there.

And like someone said, this shit is old news lol. Someone said TI been callin' himself the KOTS since "Trap Muzik" (that would be 7 years now) but its actually longer than that -- He called himself the KOTS on his very first album, I'm Serious, back in 2001 (9 years now). And that album flopped and he continued to call himself KOTS so its not even a sales thing

Alfamega is a proven snitch (not "rumored" snitch like TI, but PROVEN) so his words no longer hold weight (He is still a good artist though).

Scarface is my favorite rapper of all time and the GOAT IMO, so if he recognizes TI as the king, its all good IMO.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 12:54:46 AM »

Outkast numbers >>>>>>> TI numbers
If you're saying that outkast is more king of the south than TI, then excellent.  I'm not the only one who feels that Outkast is the real KOTS.  Yeah it could be Scarface or UGK, haven't heard enough of their songs to decide on them.  But Outkast, yes.