Author Topic: Lmao @ T.I. on the Xxxl magazine cover  (Read 1117 times)

MediumL

Re: Lmao @ T.I. on the Xxxl magazine cover
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2010, 02:10:10 AM »
Lunas gassed. Everyone says Luda wooped TI but he cant admit defeat.

TI had to start callin himself King cause no one took him serious. A king would never make a song like Whateva u like lmao
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 02:23:30 AM »
I dont know how you figure luda won.It was barely a battle.And T.I. has remained strong in sales and quality while luda just released argueably his worst album.Ill take t.i.s discography over ludas any time,luda couldnt construct an album to save his life.He will kill every guest feature though.The best ludacris could come up with was to refernce his albums sales being better then t.i.s but guess what,now t.i. has better album sales.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 03:04:27 AM »
He's just trying to create controversy like Lil Wayne did with his "I am Hip Hop" statement but it was more subtle and not so commanding. I think that the true reason for his rant is that he's just angry because people forgot about him when he was canned - his new songs aren't doing so well on charts.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 03:20:10 AM »
TI sold his soul to secret societies, his former dude alfamega called him out on it.

But prior to him coming out with that it was obvious TI sold out a while back...starting going with these mainstream producers, that album TI vs TIP which shows his split personalities...Its a common theme pushed on "artists" by labels and is actually a ritual symbolic of rebirth into a new personality induced by the satanists that are prevalent at the tops of major labels.

On top of all that, he is a snitch. 

To me, he is not even in the discussion of who the king of the south is (actually I don't like that phrase because I don't think it can be narrowed down like that).

Peace

ahahahahah man please get some help

king of the south is just a title, hes not saying hes the best so maybe yall should stop taking it so serious. t.i. is killin it right now, his last mixtape was one of the best released of the year.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 04:19:12 AM »
I dont know how you figure luda won.It was barely a battle.And T.I. has remained strong in sales and quality while luda just released argueably his worst album.Ill take t.i.s discography over ludas any time,luda couldnt construct an album to save his life.He will kill every guest feature though.The best ludacris could come up with was to refernce his albums sales being better then t.i.s but guess what,now t.i. has better album sales.

Raphael

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2010, 02:07:22 PM »
smh at TI still calling himself king of anything, i thought he'd grow up by now.

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »
This (And Meho agrees)

GimmeYour Shoes: Trying to create "controversy" .. Are u serious? He's been calling himself KOTS for nearly a decade  :o  And you will eat your words when King Uncaged sells at least two million
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 02:37:20 PM »
you will eat your words when King Uncaged sells at least two million

hahahahahahahahahahahah

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 03:29:42 PM »
I aint gonna lie, i never did check up on ti back in the day, dude never interested me unlike luda who was a beat but the more i check him, the more i respect his hustle in terms of making music and just doing his thang. Dude can spit, aint no doubt about that but dude can make albums and i appreciate that aspect of dude too plus good music. Plus dude got mad swag, the bitches LOVE him so he always got them numbers lookin good too but even then, i cant see him selling 2 mill, infact i cannot see anyone selling two million anytime soon in hiphop unless its em obviously.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2010, 04:48:16 PM »
you will eat your words when King Uncaged sells at least two million

hahahahahahahahahahahah
U find that funny?  :-\ 2 of his last 3 albums sold well over 2 million copies and the third (TI VS TIP) was very close to 2 million

I think u made that comment without being familiar with his album sales
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westside159

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 05:04:42 PM »
the g code ?  ti is talking bullshit

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2010, 05:05:09 PM »
lol @ people still being butt hurt over these comments.Hes been calling himself the king of the south for how many years now?Did you guys just crawl out from under rocks or something?Who the fuck cares get a grip.If scarface himself recognizes him then whats the problem.

Basicallly, hip hop fans (some rappers too) are damn sensitive..

Elano

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2010, 03:11:29 AM »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2010, 03:21:45 AM »
This (And Meho agrees)

GimmeYour Shoes: Trying to create "controversy" .. Are u serious? He's been calling himself KOTS for nearly a decade  :o  And you will eat your words when King Uncaged sells at least two million

OH SHIT MEHO AGREED, MUST BE TRUE.  Get off his dick.

King Uncaged won't sell 2 mill.  He barely sold that with his last album, and the industry is worse off now.  Plus he don't have Whatever You Like/Live Your Life as singles.

It will sell 1 mill easy, but no way is that shit reaching 2 unless he come out with a better single than what he's dropped already..

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2010, 07:26:11 AM »

GimmeYour Shoes: Trying to create "controversy" .. Are u serious? He's been calling himself KOTS for nearly a decade  :o  And you will eat your words when King Uncaged sells at least two million
He probably has and so have many others claimed this title with him but it is quite obvious that he tries to create controversy for sake of publicity with his Hitler-like rant.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>