Author Topic: WikiLeaks Discussion Thread  (Read 811 times)

Matty

WikiLeaks Discussion Thread
« on: June 16, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »
I has been following this story closely since last week and now some new infos have now emerged. The Pentagon were tying to hunt Julian down over the weekend. This isn't all of it, but its gonna be some epic leaks coming up:

"After several days underground, the founder of the secretive website WikiLeaks has gone public to disclose that he is preparing to release a classified Pentagon video of a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan last year that left as many as 140 civilians dead, most of them children and teenagers.

While denying again that WikiLeaks has the State Department cables, Assange acknowledges in the email today that he is in custody of the May 2009 video that shows the airstrike on the Afghan village of Garan."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 12:12:38 AM by Matty »

Muhfukka

Re: WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 01:45:24 PM »
damn i wanna see that video, fuck the middle east

ikke

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 06:47:35 PM »
Yeah I know he had to cancel an appearance in Vegas last weekend because it was too hot there, and I don't mean because it's in the desert...

He's a hacker so he can cover his tracks pretty well, but he's def being hunted...prolly won't be coming to the US anytime soon.

He's denied on a couple occassions of having those cables, but of course could be bluffing.  Obviously whatever they think was leaked is pretty important..

If they do end up finding him, I doubt he will be killed because he is already a public figure.  Also, you would assume that he has some good dirt tucked away that would be released if he did die, so he's prolly got an insurance policy.

Good luck to him.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 12:42:23 PM »
So hes basically one of the worlds most wanted?
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »
Is there any way to become a fan of him on facebook or anything without being bookmarked by homeland sec as being a "terrorist"? :D

Stuff like this is one of the main reasons why the internet is great. Government and rich people's stuff gets leaked that is not supposed to leak for everyone to see, without an effective censorship. I bet the internet will be a lot more restricted in a few years.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 12:58:20 PM »
Is there any way to become a fan of him on facebook or anything without being bookmarked by homeland sec as being a "terrorist"? :D

Stuff like this is one of the main reasons why the internet is great. Government and rich people's stuff gets leaked that is not supposed to leak for everyone to see, without an effective censorship. I bet the internet will be a lot more restricted in a few years.

Well the internet is always being monitored now. The government has already censored it in portions (Think China, except not as blatantly public). Hell even money is trackable now. I mean I'm already being monitored for my "actions" for pass history. Doesn't take anything to raise a red flag. There was 1 Conversation I had which really talked about it. But if i type it it's gonna cause another Red flag. So it's safer just to 2 say Do your research.

The internet does relay freedom of information, but it's up to people to keep this information out there. Or else propaganda gets involved and eventually the information it's self either gets lost or nullified by a "logical" official response.  Leaks (Both Private and Governmental) come with a price, so it's up to the movement to insure there sacrifice doesn't count for anything.

In the end it's up to the people to make the decision if they want to be free or not.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 08:39:14 AM »

Matty

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 04:30:47 PM »
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/11/24/wikileaks-ottawa.html

more shit cumin out

this new stuff is the shit that governments really do not want leaked. diplomatic cables. could be VERY interesting 8)

Matty

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 07:55:26 PM »
UK Government has issued a "D-notice" warning to all UK news editors, asking to be briefed on upcoming WikiLeaks stories. :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 08:05:31 PM »
UK Government has issued a "D-notice" warning to all UK news editors, asking to be briefed on upcoming WikiLeaks stories. :laugh:
hahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 11:10:28 AM »
damn this new leaks are pure dynamite lol.

EXPOSED :laugh:

Matty

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 12:11:36 AM »
the next big leak after xmas is to do with a big US bank!!!! that's more like it, bound to make a dent in an already disgraced, distrusted and corrupt sector.

will comment some more when some more of these cables actually leak. so far they've barely scratched the surface and released like 250 out of 250,000.

http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/

jeromechickenbone

Re: WikiLeaks Discussion Thread
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 07:18:14 AM »
I've become suspicious of wikileaks, unfortunately. I believe they are actually a CIA/Mossad front.

First, Julian Assange frequently goes on television all over the world. If he was a true threat, they could def find him.

Second, the mainstream media hypes and publishes his work. Papers like the Washington post which is a CFR / bildeberg publication as well as television all talk about him. I promise you, if he was a threat they would pretend like he doesn't exist rather than publicize his info.

Third, and the most damning reason: he supports the official story of 9/11. That right there let's me know someone is controlling him.

Having said all that...he could have started out legit, but was prolly tracked down a while ago and had either his or his loved ones lives threatened. They prolly knew they could exploit him - make it seem like he is leaking earth shattering info, when really it's a whole lot of stuff we really already know, and some heads of state calling other heads of state bad names. Hardly earth shattering.

Why would they do this? Because after he leaks all this info, they will pass new legislation that gives them the right to detain anyone who they think COULD potentially do this. Also, it allows the Feds to go after any whostleblowers that talk to wikileaks, a la that soldier that was busted for leaking the cables earlier this year.

Also, look at what a lot of the info talks about...says bin Laden is alive, says Turkey supports Iran, says al Qaeda (which is another CIA front) supports Iran, etc. They are trying to bolster their justification to attack Iran. I want to see some leaks about Israel doing something atrocious, but I bet we don't.

I hope I'm wrong, and that Assange leaks the info that does out all of the atrocities done by our govt. I just think after what I've seen thus far suggests that wikileaks is nothing more than a CIA/Mossad asset.

Matty

Re: WikiLeaks Discussion Thread
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 07:48:53 AM »
^^ it's certainly a possibility. i'd like to pretend like i know but it can get kinda complicated when trying to figure exactly out what is out there as legitimate info and disinfo and the various scales of planning that may be behind particular leaks. this forthcoming leak is very interesting to me and it could well be the straw that breaks the camels back or at least takes down another banking giant. but even then, was this inevitable anyway? (a definite yes) and sped up/let happen sooner to use the leaked info as the scapegoat? who knows. but the courts and US gov are very secretive about protecting info that could harm the financial system or major banking institutions. in fact this seems to be their #1 priority with policy - preserve the financial status quo at all costs.

Could Wikileaks Revealing Major Bank Secrets Crash the Global Economy? http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article24643.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/wikileaks-next-target-big-us-bank