Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16800 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2010, 03:31:18 PM »
hahah fucc the critics..this shit got a dark ass feel to it. bangin ass beat. finished or not Dre is still the best producer in the game.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »
beat is weird but PROPS to Dr.Dre for The Creole at the end of his verse!!!!!!!! Nou la!!!

Blood$

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2010, 03:31:53 PM »
I guarantee if this track was properly released finished and in CDQ 99% of the people in here would have a whole different opinion and would once again be on Dre's dick

or maybe it's just Jay-Z and if Snoop or Game had a verse this would be something "new and innovational" for the West  ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
yeah
and best part bout shutterbug is the endin....the box is mad dope
he thought jay-z was his savoir? haha

I knew it!! Scott Storch is still on drugs! All blame goes to the Tuff Jews Nose!!!!!! How do you go from Still DRE to this man?

didnt scott storch help produce Still Dre?

My point exactly. He wasnt using back then.

shutterbug is the dopest beat I've heard in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, and that was from Storch

that beat was made years ago too.

even the concept of this track, i can't think of a decent analogy, it's like going to put it in and completely missing the hole. even worse, it was a shemale! epic fail.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2010, 03:32:59 PM »
I guarantee if this track was properly released finished and in CDQ 99% of the people in here would have a whole different opinion and would once again be on Dre's dick

or maybe it's just Jay-Z and if Snoop or Game had a verse this would be something "new and innovational" for the West  ::)

Lol. I agree. Blood Money for the win.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2010, 03:34:23 PM »
this shit is wack  :-X

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2010, 03:36:10 PM »
Ok, so first listen I was like mmm, because it was not what I was expecting, but after playing it about 5 times it's like ok, I get it,
it uses a Kraftwerk sample, it's like 2010 Kraftwerk jawn and that is ill if you know your music!

A finished, huge mixed version of this will be HUUUUGE in clubs and radio

Paul

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2010, 03:39:35 PM »
Being honest?? I'd like the track if it wasn't the detox
single. I dont know what I was expecting but not this.

Saying that the beat will be banging in cdq.

And another thing Dre and Jay sound good on the same track no homo
funkyfreshintheflesh

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2010, 03:40:06 PM »
Ok, so first listen I was like mmm, because it was not what I was expecting, but after playing it about 5 times it's like ok, I get it,
it uses a Kraftwerk sample, it's like 2010 Kraftwerk jawn and that is ill if you know your music!

so its dope because of the who he sampled? GTFOH!!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2010, 03:41:06 PM »

Correct. :)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2010, 03:41:19 PM »
reminds me of Jigga's song forgot the title, it has Beanie Siegal on it, anyway not bad, i guess a mastered version could sound dope

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2010, 03:42:10 PM »
well.. this isn't for detox I read somewhere that it's for his headphones or laptop or what ever he has.
CAN I HAZ D;

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »
beat is weird but PROPS to Dr.Dre for The Creole at the end of his verse!!!!!!!! Nou la!!!

U heard that too? Dre repping/shouting out Haiti hard on that part. Let me find out Dre got Wyclef on the Detox. lol

Man screw the internet. lol. They confused. Especially yall west coast cats. Yall hate on this track but the #1 record in the country is from a westcoast artist, anthem and it's a track like this. Dre on the right track.
That's why the west will NEVER get back in position.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre feat Jay-Z - Under Pressure AUDIO - tagged
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2010, 03:43:19 PM »
This is real. Dre's been thinking of going the techno route with DETOX. That's what Jimmy wants as that is what everyone is doing these days. "I Dominate" was a dance record like this... although "I Dominate" was better than this, imo.

Annnnddddd this is what music has become reduced to. Let's do techno-ish rap, because that is what everyone else is doing. Dre went against the grain with the Chronic. He went against the grain with 2001. And now, due to pressures to conform, he's just going to make techno rap that is 'better' than what is out there right now.

If Dre just did what he wanted... the album would be praised for uniqueness... a-la college dropout... oh wait what dre wants is to be considered the best hip-hop producer of all time, which explains him doing this techno shit...

I actually really like this song. But it sucks that hes doing this record cuz he thinks it will sell, not cuz it's what he wants to.

Am I hearing Slim tha Mobster on this??? I coulda sworn I heard him here and there.

This beat actually does not sound finished at all. It feels too sparse. All of Dre's more recent beats have felt very full/fat.

I wonder if the Math leaked this... if this was leaked by a random, against Dre's wishes, then we can probably kiss detox goodbye.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2010, 03:44:26 PM »
yeah thats got to be it....this is like free music....i mean gettin jay-z on your song is the last thing you want to do...hes wack

well.. this isn't for detox I read somewhere that it's for his headphones or laptop or what ever he has.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.