Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16812 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2010, 03:44:37 PM »
beat is weird but PROPS to Dr.Dre for The Creole at the end of his verse!!!!!!!! Nou la!!!

U heard that too? Dre repping/shouting out Haiti hard on that part. Let me find out Dre got Wyclef on the Detox. lol

Man screw the internet. lol. They confused. Especially yall west coast cats. Yall hate on this track but the #1 record in the country is from a westcoast artist, anthem and it's a track like this. Dre on the right track.
That's why the west will NEVER get back in position.

Its Dubcc they will always hate... although this is not finished and not detox ready , this song is cool for what it is

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »
Ok, so first listen I was like mmm, because it was not what I was expecting, but after playing it about 5 times it's like ok, I get it,
it uses a Kraftwerk sample, it's like 2010 Kraftwerk jawn and that is ill if you know your music!

A finished, huge mixed version of this will be HUUUUGE in clubs and radio

so its dope because of the who he sampled? GTFOH!!

If you like Kraftwerk or like early hip-hop like Planet Rock, then I think it's easy to dig it because it's an updated version

I mean if you were never into that stuff, then yeah, you're gonna find this mad wack lol

Paul

« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2010, 03:47:41 PM »
yeah thats got to be it....this is like free music....i mean gettin jay-z on your song is the last thing you want to do...hes wack

well.. this isn't for detox I read somewhere that it's for his headphones or laptop or what ever he has.

I don't like Jay Z alot but he's far from wack. Get over yourself.

Anyway, I'd kinda like Ya Boy to rap over this. It would suit him.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »
i take it "Topless" with Nas and TI isn't in the picture anymore? shame, i like that song

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2010, 03:48:28 PM »
First off, I want to hear this finished & on his headphones.

Secondly, I think the beat is a bit is odd for Dre, but at the same time it's fresh & I can certainly bump.

A little short though, no? ???

In the end, I like it. 8)

EDIT: Jay-Z came correct too.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »
whats so special about him?
here hes on this track whatever its for....whats so special about him?
face wackest verse is better than jay-z best
so jay isnt far from wack....thats his best homie

yeah thats got to be it....this is like free music....i mean gettin jay-z on your song is the last thing you want to do...hes wack

well.. this isn't for detox I read somewhere that it's for his headphones or laptop or what ever he has.

I don't like Jay Z alot but he's far from wack. Get over yourself.

Anyway, I'd kinda like Ya Boy to rap over this. It would suit him.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:03 PM »
beat sucks

But what is all this hate for Jay-Z all of a sudden? I didn't see anyone complaining when they were collaborating on 2001 and everything they've done throughout the years. Speaking on wanting another "Still Dre." This definitely ain't it, but they got the featuring Jay-Z part right considering that he wrote the lyrics for Still Dre.  ;D

EnzoUK

« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:25 PM »
At the end of the day people, this is new dr.dre and its not everyday or even every year you can say you got yourself some new dre to bump. its what everyone on heres been crying for, for years.

CDQ will be good if it ever leaks, yeh it aint the best track but its def a grower, needs another dre verse though.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Matty

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UKKJ9xGytmk&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UKKJ9xGytmk&amp;hl</a>

Paul

« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »
Jay can be hit or miss. Most of the time hit. I don't like him but I can see why people
do. He isn't wack though. I don't see why u have to compare all
the time  ???
funkyfreshintheflesh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2010, 03:55:09 PM »
if they would have made a still dre 2010 version then yeah but fuck is this?
and muffuccaz been hatin on jay forever....look thru the millions of threads...and this is another reason to hate on him
why not hate on one of the most overrated rappers of all time?
the wackest and weakest get compared to the best, why?
cuz the best arent out there sayin they are the best but the best are sayin they are the dopest

beat sucks

But what is all this hate for Jay-Z all of a sudden? I didn't see anyone complaining when they were collaborating on 2001 and everything they've done throughout the years. Speaking on wanting another "Still Dre." This definitely ain't it, but they got the featuring Jay-Z part right considering that he wrote the lyrics for Still Dre.  ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2010, 03:58:12 PM »
Stop complaining about the beat; welcome to 2010.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2010, 04:05:22 PM »
Co-sign... This shit is shaping up real nice..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2010, 04:05:41 PM »
you feelin this cham?

Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »
if they would have made a still dre 2010 version then yeah but fuck is this?
and muffuccaz been hatin on jay forever....look thru the millions of threads...and this is another reason to hate on him
why not hate on one of the most overrated rappers of all time?
the wackest and weakest get compared to the best, why?
cuz the best arent out there sayin they are the best but the best are sayin they are the dopest

beat sucks

Hate on this song all you want. I agree with you, it sucks. But why are you hating on Jay? He didn't make the beat, Dre did. So blame Dre. Do you honestly think a Snoop feature would make this song sound any better? What's so special about Jay-Z? Well, he has multiple classic albums for one. Most rappers can't say that. Is he the greatest? Fuck no. But to say he's wack is delusional. A wack rapper couldn't make Reasonable Doubt, couldn't come out with the Blueprint, couldn't come out with the Black Album. I have a strong feeling the majority of this hate comes because of his popularity.

Not sure what else you're trying to say, but as far as claiming he's the best, every rapper does that. What's the point in rapping if you don't think you're the shit? Jay-Z thinking he's the greatest, or fans thinking he's great, doesn't make his music any less dope. Why do you let that influence your opinion? You're basing your opinion of Jay-Z off of what other people think.